It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City Found 360 Feet Below Missouri City, Giant Human Skeleton Found

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

I don't know about the 6 fingers but I read something, maybe another thread here on the subject....turned they DID NOT have 2 rows of teeth

www.andywhiteanthropology.com...

here is a quote the term “double tooth” was used in nineteenth and early twentieth century America as a synonym for a molar or premolar tooth. It was not a mysterious term, appearing in dictionaries and works of science and literature in Europe and the Americas from at least the 1500s until the early 1900s. A distinction between “single teeth” (incisors and canines) and “double teeth” (molars and premolars) seems to have been based on both function and morphology. In functional terms, “double teeth” are for grinding. The “double” of “double tooth” refers to the appearance of premolars and molars as being composed of multiple "single" teeth. "Double teeth" are larger than "single teeth" and have multiple roots.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Bloodydagger
That city, hemmed in by a massive lava flow...

It wasn't hemmed in, the claim was that it was domed over by, which is not going to happen.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: mOjOm

Giant Nephelim would validate the Bible...

& as far as I know, Giant Nephelim would invalidate Evolution (as we know it)...

So... Yeah!

Lol, how exactly would that knock evolution out of the equation?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Wouldn't any further discussion of giants based on this article be unwarranted since this article was a proven hoax?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Q
No skeleton, no city. Nothing to this one in reality, besides a mine shaft that sparked the story. It's an admitted HOAX!

Bedlam and Del gave you the real scoop. Damn intriguing story, quite well-written for the day, but just a story.

Awesome subject, one ATS is uniquely qualified to investigate, but no substance to this one in the end.

Why would anyone pay attention to this when they can claim science is a lie and these giants prove the bible correct .

you know the
**Critical thinkers**

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Wouldn't any further discussion of giants based on this article be unwarranted since this article was a proven hoax?

Yes, but then what would the ignorant masses that inhabit this forum as of late have to believe in? What would they have to regurgitate ad nauseam as they pat each other on the back? Sure, they've got their ancient alien nonsense, but I think even they're getting tired of that. It's been years since Children's fed them any new lies to parrot.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
can we just admit it? giants exited at a time. people are becoming more open to the idea of et, why not with giants? is it that far fetched?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
can we just admit it? giants exited at a time. people are becoming more open to the idea of et, why not with giants? is it that far fetched?

Yes, it is. There is no fossil record to suggest that giants ever existed. It's all based on fake newspaper stories from the 1800s, for crying out loud. Furthermore, look at the clear physical evidence you have to ignore in order to believe in giants. Namely, you have to ignore that when people get really, really tall, they have very serious problems. A species of giants makes no sense from an evolutionary or medical standpoint and there simply is no evidence that they ever existed, outside of a bunch of fake newspaper articles from the old west era.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

People are open to all manner of insane religious beliefs as well. Just because people are 'open' to something doesn't make it any less of a fairy tale. If you want to admit and flaunt your ignorance, that's your prerogative. I prefer to educate myself.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda

I can't find a link to story 5 of 5. That's probably part of the joke?

I linked to it earlier in the thread:

Part 5.

Anyone who hasn't read the whole thread, look at the article above.

IT WAS A HOAX.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The Smithsonian, was to of had a large number, of these bones, but for some reason allowed them to be lost, destroyed.

I did not believe in these stories myself, now I do, but someone does not, want this to be known.

It seems there is a world wide cover up, going on.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

Nope, those rumors also started with yellow journalism. There's no truth to it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join