It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Deputy: “Planting Evidence and Lying is Part of the Game!”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Law Enforcement it's all a game and the game is not about justice:

One of our editors stumbled across a web site where local law enforcement deputies are free to post, and do so with 100% anonymity. In this web site, they exchange tactical information, procedural tips and methods to use to gain compliance of subjects or to arrest them for being difficult.

“I have a method for getting people off the street that should not be there. Mouthy drivers, street lawyers, assholes and just anyone else trying to make my job difficult. Under my floor mat, I keep a small plastic dime baggie with Cocaine in residue. Since it’s just residue, if it is ever found during a search of my car like during an inspection, it’s easy enough to explain. It must have stuck to my foot while walking through San Castle. Anyways, no one’s going to question an empty baggie. The residue is the key because you can fully charge some asshole with possession of coc aine, heroin, or whatever just with the residue. How to get it done? “I asked Mr. DOE for his identification. And he pulled out his wallet, I observed a small plastic baggie fall out of his pocket…” You get the idea. easy, right? Best part is, those baggies can be found lots of places so you can always be ready. Don’t forget to wipe the baggie on the persons skin after you arrest them because you want their DNA on the bag if they say you planted it or fight it in court.”

source

Rather than apologize to the LEO's that do not play dirty, I would implore you to turn in those that do as they are giving law enforcement a bad name!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Not surprised. Its a cultural issue not an issue of whos bad and whos good.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I dont doubt it im a floridian and just personal expierences have led me to believe that LEOS today are becoming more corrupted than the puppet masters themselves...a reply to: AlaskanDad

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the update AlaskanDad!
Unbelievable.

edit on 22-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Edit: Thank you for taking time to look further into the article and editing your post accordingly.

please read the source

This revelation started off a wave of other postings on what police officers do to put people in jail. This includes planting evidence and falsifying official reports used to lock suspects up. We left a post asking for the original poster to contact us anonymously and if certain conditions were met, we would interview him. We were contacted by a person, who we will refer to as Joe Deputy. Joe provided us evidence proving his law enforcement status and employment through the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. He has been employed as a law enforcement officer for in excess of 15 years. He agreed to speak with us on the condition of anonymity, the condition we don’t ask him about anything he’s done directly, and referring to him by an alias, which we agreed to do.

Jeffery Schultz: You posted about arresting people for drugs that they didn’t have. Does planting evidence like this take place at the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office?

Deputy Sheriff: Um, yes it does, on a regular basis. Probably every day in my shift. I work nights on the Road Patrol in a rough, um, mostly black neighborhood. Planting evidence and lying in your reports are just part of the game.

edit on 22-2-2015 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The corruption is ages old.....Nothing new here just Justice in action....
truth to tell we need a whole new paradigm not a new police force.....
Everything we are doing these days makes no sense. as far as humanity is concerned.....
The only people who benefit from the system are part of the system themselves......
Id say it is time to erase the past and start fresh....
edit on 22-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
At times it can be underhanded…

Dirty Tricks

At other times its in your face…

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It is the old us vs them mentality, but I often think that many of our PD's have been owned by gangs, mobs, and crime syndicates for generations making the problem more severe than most would believe.

I think that is what Stirling is implying in his post.

Maybe someday we can eliminate corruption in our Law Enforcement, realizing that there is a problem is the beginning.

edit on 22-2-2015 by AlaskanDad because: changed slightly for clarification

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

More plain as day evidence of the inevitable corruption of all positions of power.

Best to keep such power to a minimum.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
At times it can be underhanded…

Dirty Tricks

At other times its in your face…

That's all made up stuff..Sure doesn't it say on those nice police cars, "To protect and serve"

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Its a good thing that the NSA is tracking all of our movements on the internet. I am sure they will proceed to arrest and prosecute all of these dirty cops that admitted their illegal activities.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Greetings from a retired Ca. that was too busy to plant anything. Slept like a rock. I've been retired for 10 years now but I was working back during the 'Crack War' This is when 'TheEstablishment/Them' incarcerated the Urban (read: black or other) male while the suburban male (white; affluent. voter) was given Probation. These folks are just now getting released from their 20-25 year sentences.
Is Your local privately run? Usually by CCA™ (Corrections Corp of America) You can tell by reading the local "Police Briefs" where folks are now getting 'booked' while before they were released on a citation w/a Promise To Appear (PTA) then when they Failed To Appear (FTA) they would have a "warrant" and You could go arrest them later, this is usually done during a "sweep" to make it appear that the City is "tough on crime"
Over 93% of those incarcerated are there on a "plea bargain" This is where the 'plea deal' looks like a great deal and when You haven't the $$ to defend YourSelf, You become a #.

The corrections is a $3B/yr. "racket" and "they" need bodies to stitch the shirts 'they' sell and to take up space to charge US for their upkeep. Ergo, separating You from Your $$ by higher taxes because crime is HIGH.

namaste

Proud Member of LEAP™

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yeah, they do it, unfortunately. In the early 1990s I was actually shocked to learn from some small-time, convicted drug dealers that I was counseling that it was fairly common in our swell town, Austin, Texas, for the cops to fail to report the full amount of cash and weed that they had collected at the arrest. As one told me, "You have no choice but to keep you mouth shut. No one wants to hear it."

That said, a son-in-law was with APD for seven years. I know he was not of that ilk.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

No surprise really,the whole system is corrupt all the way from law enforcement through to politics,after you get stitched up by the cops you can get stitched up by the courts,the lawyers,judges and prosecutors all work together against the people to make more $$$$,the truth is one of the casualties in this war on the people

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Crime is ok to prosecute when it hurts or damages others. So many laws now ( crime ) are only made for revenue. Hence crime rates are up because of laws. Far to many freedoms gone. Sad when minding your own businesses or trying to help others is a crime. Off the grid living. Free speech, feeding the poor, sheltering animals, right to assemble peacefully. ECT...( i think unions would hate to loose that right. As well as others. Right to assemble peacefully, affords change for good of all. Country was started by a protest ( Boston tea party )) Now labeled a mental problem for wanting to eat healthy. Where does it stop? Way to many freaking rules that oppress and make money for the system.a reply to: JimNasium

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

And that is just the cops. The higher up the "power" ladder you go the more corrupt the system is - The coming Bush bloodline trifecta being elected should be a clear indicator of this.

ET TU, BRUTE?

Hell is real and is located between Venus and Mars.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This makes me angry beyond belief. This happens in every state by the majority of law enforcement. Who can you trust this day, and age? My biggest fear is the trigger happy cop. Their corruption runs so deep, and has for so long, I don't trust a single one now, that trust has been broken, and can never be repaired. I even tell my son, never go to a cop for anything, and to stay away from them..... why did America have to end up like this? We the people need to make a change, and fast before all is lost, and there is no going back!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
It's these kinds of statements that need to be printed onto flyers and then stuck onto every wall countrywide. Even mailed to every home if financially possible.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I always wondered how a jury would rule in a case where a bag with just trace was found and the arrested was found with no drugs in the system with the test done by hair analysis that can show drug use back 6 months to over a year if someone has long hair.

I know since i do not use illegal drugs the first thing i was ask my lawyer to do would be a hair drug test.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
...and one must ask himself...why would you believe anything coming from any govern-mental agency. It's all about agendas and twisting the truth or out right lying to preserve the position of power.

It's one of the many reasons I don't trust 9/11 OS....or anything that comes from the mouth of a suit head for that matter.

It's all a game to them. People's lives, the truth...irrelevant.

I always get a chuckle when I see system keepers responding to conspiracy accusations with..."why would they lie...? " or... "they wouldn't do that to their own citizens.

Right.

Good reminder thread...of the world we are living in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join