It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

enough of the FEAR.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The chances of anything of any significance happening in your life is overwhelmingly slim. Your not going to win the lottery, your not going to be a victim of terrorism, your kids not going to develop autism, your not going to be caught up in a school shooting or gang land violence. Yet it seems so many have whipped themselves into a state of fear over pretty much nothing. You can't blame the media anymore than you can blame a horror movie or a ride at the fair ground. You crave fear, you want it, because deep down you know your life will be a meaningless uneventful event. You might pop out a couple of kids and settle for someone when you realise your not the looker you thought you were,but that's probably as exciting as it's going to get. So Let's shut up this fear nonsense, it's getting boring. Just my little Sunday rant.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

But Iam still in the Monkey bunker due to the ebola threads on ATS a few months back....are you saying I will not get Ebola and will not turn into an ebola zombie?.

Well said dude

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

But Iam still in the Monkey bunker due to the ebola threads on ATS a few months back....are you saying I will not get Ebola and will not turn into an ebola zombie?.

Well said dude

Ebola? I wouldn't worry about that, it's measles that's going to get you.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Oh bugger

Not coming out then.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The chances of anything of any significance happening in your life is overwhelmingly slim. Your not going to win the lottery, your not going to be a victim of terrorism, your kids not going to develop autism, your not going to be caught up in a school shooting or gang land violence.

Actually, I have won a small lottery, my son is Autistic and I've been shot at more than once.
You were saying?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I couldn't have said it better myself.

You hit it deep and got rude with the feeling important and excited part, but people need that these days.

Good job

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The chances of anything of any significance happening in your life is overwhelmingly slim. Your not going to win the lottery, your not going to be a victim of terrorism, your kids not going to develop autism, your not going to be caught up in a school shooting or gang land violence.

Actually, I have won a small lottery, my son is Autistic and I've been shot at more than once.
You were saying?

I'm sorry to hear about your son. You've had enough events for one lifetime, hopefully the future will be less eventful

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Less fear, more boobs & aliens. In any order.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You were saying?

Not to mention
I've seen so many significant things happen in my life that it almost doesn't feel real for how packed it is. War after war, countries toppling, The internet, 9/11, cell phones, digital cameras, digital everything actually. The Patriot Act... NSA.. The tsunami that killed over 200,000 people?? BP oil spill? Remember when the European Union was formed? First black president?

And I have been a victim of Gang violence. There was also a shooter at my school.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 just stay in that bunker monkey. The emergency services know where you are. They are on their way with emergency banana supplies

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Huzzah!!
I like pudding banana pudding

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I fear you may be right

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

"Without the threat of death, there's no reason to live at all"

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

haha nice...well maybe we will get a measles czar!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
Less fear, more boobs & aliens. In any order.

Here's a twofer

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

" The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

H. P. Lovecraft

top topics

join