It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd feeling today....just putting it out there.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun
I used to live in Japan. Sagami-hara in Kanagawa prefecture. 1983-1986. That being said, sometimes things happening today can trigger feelings or memories from past lives. Perhaps you were in Japan in WWII? I have memories of dying as a child in WWII in England during the blitz. The OP might even have had something trigger a feeling from a past life. Who knows ...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: ScientificRailgun
I used to live in Japan. Sagami-hara in Kanagawa prefecture. 1983-1986. That being said, sometimes things happening today can trigger feelings or memories from past lives. Perhaps you were in Japan in WWII? I have memories of dying as a child in WWII in England during the blitz. The OP might even have had something trigger a feeling from a past life. Who knows ...

I live near Minami-Tokiwadai in the Itabashi district of Tokyo. Sagamihara is a nice place. Close to the beach! Though, anywhere near Tokyo could be called close to the ocean. Heh. Having a past life in Japan would probably explain why I was drawn here.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I wonder if these feelings several have had are a residual effect of the Jordanian pilot IS video? It certainly must have had a psychic impact on global consciousness, given the horror.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I wonder if these feelings several have had are a residual effect of the Jordanian pilot IS video? It certainly must have had a psychic impact on global consciousness, given the horror.
I think it's mainly a general feeling of unease at the various conflicts going on. Between the cold war threatening to restart, North Korea doing it's usual things, ISIS running rampant, etc, it's hard NOT to feel a little uneasy considering current events.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: UnBreakable

I too had a weird feeling yesterday morning. Throughout the day I kept contacting my wife just to make sure everything was okay.

I really hope something isn't afoot and we aren't sensing chaos like dogs and cats before a disaster.

I don't get these feelings a whole lot, maybe 2-3 times a year, sometimes years go by without. But when it happens, it's kind of unnerving, I get a sick, nervous feeling in my stomach-diaphragm. I too check up with the wife and kids more than normal when it happens.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You're out of sync with the new timeline, and off by a few days.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've gotten a feeling like that a few times in my life, usually it's about me, and not the world. I usually take a sick day and stay home those times. Nothing ever happens. Would something had happened had I just went to work? I have no idea, but it's nice to stay home once in a while and call out "Apocalypse."

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I hate it when I get those feelings!

Usually it is nothing, but sometimes it is something,
you just never know.
Thanks for sharing and lets hope it is just a feeling and not a precursor to something bad.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: UnBreakable

I too had a weird feeling yesterday morning. Throughout the day I kept contacting my wife just to make sure everything was okay.

I really hope something isn't afoot and we aren't sensing chaos like dogs and cats before a disaster.

I don't get these feelings a whole lot, maybe 2-3 times a year, sometimes years go by without. But when it happens, it's kind of unnerving, I get a sick, nervous feeling in my stomach-diaphragm. I too check up with the wife and kids more than normal when it happens.
When I get these feelings I usually call my parents back in New Mexico and ask if there's been more air traffic around Canon Air Force Base than usual.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well, the past few days have been unnerving and then this morning on the way to work there was a pedestrian hit on 285 that I drove past.....pretty gruesome.

All of these things may have just gotten under my skin or something and gave me an odd feeling. Either way, it hasn't gone away yet, which makes me think there is something more to come, but on a larger scale.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It's plain old nonspecific dread, most often the result of too much information. Particularly news and current events of dark, or disturbing stories. Your brain is being programmed to anticipate something bad as a result.

Stay away from the news and internet for a while, focus on something positive, or activities you enjoy. Get out and away from it all if you can.

The real bad stuff is on hold for a while longer.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18970608]Vasa
edit on 6-2-2015 by PaigeD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
That adrenaline-fueled feeling that in a matter of seconds, you could be consumed in a hail of gunfire or bombed to oblivion. I wonder if I'm not addicted to that feeling, since I keep going back to that shortwave radio week after week.

I havn't been able to get that feeling back since after Bush didn't declare martial law years after 9/11, and since nibiru never showed itself. I had dreams before these events that matched that happening.. All these tiny rocks blowing up in the atmosphere with martial law and little speakers that told me I wasn't allowed outside after 9PM.. And my hidden handgun (because guns were illegal).. I had this dream long before I thought these things might happen..

So when 9/11 and all the stuff after that I was on a death adrenaline end of the world high like no other..

Sadly I am unconvinced of any impending doom..

Maybe I'll get another nuclear dream. Used to get these all the time.. Mushroom clouds go off one and then 2 and ends up with about 4 before the house starts shaking and then poof im dead.. And then I come back and then nukes go off and I die again.. over and over, and I remember each time so I try to hide from the nukes better, or sometimes watch better.. Always dead, and starts again.. Haha.. It's one of my favorite dreams ever..

Anyway.. I have no feelings of impending doom. In fact just finished my first week at my new job which took forever to find.
I'm feeling pretty positive today.

edit on 6-2-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
That adrenaline-fueled feeling that in a matter of seconds, you could be consumed in a hail of gunfire or bombed to oblivion. I wonder if I'm not addicted to that feeling, since I keep going back to that shortwave radio week after week.

I havn't been able to get that feeling back since after Bush didn't declare martial law years after 9/11, and since nibiru never showed itself. I had dreams before these events that matched that happening.. All these tiny rocks blowing up in the atmosphere with martial law and little speakers that told me I wasn't allowed outside after 9PM.. And my hidden handgun (because guns were illegal).. I had this dream long before I thought these things might happen..

So when 9/11 and all the stuff after that I was on a death adrenaline end of the world high like no other..

Sadly I am unconvinced of any impending doom..

Maybe I'll get another nuclear dream. Used to get these all the time.. Mushroom clouds go off one and then 2 and ends up with about 4 before the house starts shaking and then poof im dead.. And then I come back and then nukes go off and I die again.. over and over, and I remember each time so I try to hide from the nukes better, or sometimes watch better.. Always dead, and starts again.. Haha.. It's one of my favorite dreams ever..

Anyway.. I have no feelings of impending doom. In fact just finished my first week at my new job which took forever to find.
I'm feeling pretty positive today.
I used to dream of storms and tornados all the time. Made me terrified of tornados for a good portion of my teenage life. When you get the inclination, try surfing the airwaves for Numbers Stations, or watch some youtube videos of the old Numbers Stations like "Linconshire Poacher" or "Swedish Rhapsody". Some of the older stations were pure, unrefined nightmare fuel.

If you're interested in finding current numbers stations, you can check out this software driven radio.

Online Shortwave Radio

I think they're based out of the Netherlands so you get all the UK, Russian, and a lot of the Asian and American East coast stations.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I experienced some very weird deja vu yesterday (today according to ATS time) in a class. Around maybe 1230 UTC, it appeared from nowhere and I instantly wondered if I had dreamt the moment and for a few seconds it felt almost like a mini panic attack, it was very unnerving but thankfully after a few moments it went. I was talking at the time, maybe it was some sort of catalyst word or maybe I had dreamt it before, I had the urge to check my phone but something also told me not to, as if it was the key to getting through the moment.

I very rarely experience deja vu to that extent, perhaps every 5 years. I also had a chronic headache yesterday and the day before, it is now 0025 here and it has only just eased.

It felt almost like going through a time loop and back at the speed of light, it was weird.
edit on 6-2-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

When I feel impending disaster, it's usually the sign that I'm about to have a migraine. Part of the aura of the migraine. I feel like I'm watching a train wreck happening in slow motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Probably low blood sugars or something...

Muffle on through, the migraine will be over in three days.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Last night around 8 PM a military jet flew low over the area where I live, which is semi remote. It didnt have any lights on and was really hauling it. It was dark of course and I didnt get a good look at it but it was definitely military.For a minute I entertained the possibility that it was the Russians. Pretty scary moment but it passed quickly. The fact that we rarely get any aircraft flying over the area much less military was what disturbed me. We are living in those kinds of times, dont feel bad about your feeling.
edit on 7-2-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
When I get like that I just focus on the things in life the matter the most to me.

Family, pets, or anything positive.

Acknowledge the feeling, but don't feed it.

Peace,

RT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I have had a strange feeling since I got up this morning that something crazy is going to happen today and can't shake it.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I have been on hiatus from ATS for some time lurking I'm the shadows but I think this is worth posting.
I feel we are at the cusp of something like a deep chasm not knowing what lies in it and we are about to jump off...for the first time in years I have anxiety attacks...last time I remember feeling like this was early 2013...but with Russia going ape excrement with Ukraine and a new cold war looming we should have a reason to feel like this.
I'm also feeling something else is impending possibly first contact to defuse the coming war.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Are you inexplicably drawn to a certain era or place in history?
Have you ever felt instantly at home in a place you’re visiting for the first time?
Do you know people who you feel you’ve known before?
Do you wonder why your loving relationships aren’t always loving?

Even if you’ve never done hypnosis before, or wonder if you can be hypnotised, come to this fun experiential hypnosis workshop where you will:

Journey back into a previous life having a positive impact on your current life - find out who you were, where you lived, what you did, what your purpose was, and how that life is impacting you now.

Experience deep relaxation techniques to help you release stress.

Learn about recent scientific research being done on past lives that provide evidence for thousands of authentic past life recalls.

Find out the myths concerning hypnosis – what it is and what it’s not!

Book your tickets now at nancycanning.eventbrite.co.uk...
Early bird £22, £30 on the door

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join