It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did they do to my dog?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
My girl took our dog to a Superbowl party yesterday. Poor girl had no idea what she was wearing!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Awww!!! She's beautiful! Chihuahuas are absolutely wonderful companions. I'm not sure if I'd ever have another breed, as that's all I've ever had.

She looks like she knew the ending to the game already...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
PHHHTTT. Chihuahua's are mean and viscous and nasty and and and,er I'll think of something else.

I used to have one.Highly entertaining little monster,I just had to always keep a careful eye on him beating up the neighborhood dogs. He thought he weighed 80 lbs, little butt hole.Only dog I ever had that wanted to beat up the world. And he was neutered!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Poor girl had no idea what she was wearing!

The right colors. You're a horrible person for suggesting there is something wrong there.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

A look of , well i dont know what , i cant find a word for it . But there is one look i know in a dog . The look they have on their face when bringing them home from THAT operation . It is going to happen in the next couple of weeks ,perhaps then he will bark like a real dog . I was going to LOL but upon thinking its not really funny . Especially if you are him .

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
My girl took our dog to a Superbowl party yesterday. Poor girl had no idea what she was wearing!

That's hysterical! This post should come with a monitor choking warning. LOL

The poor dog has a "Dude! What the heck!" look.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
PHHHTTT. Chihuahua's are mean and viscous and nasty and and and,er I'll think of something else.

I used to have one.Highly entertaining little monster,I just had to always keep a careful eye on him beating up the neighborhood dogs. He thought he weighed 80 lbs, little butt hole.Only dog I ever had that wanted to beat up the world. And he was neutered!

I have a dog that is 1/3 Chihuahua. Every. Single. Time she sees someone walking down the street, one minute she is a 300 pounds Rottweiler, then, the second they look at her, she RUNS AND HIDES BEHIND MY FEET!!! Seriously, everyone in my apartment building and myself die laughing each and every time. As soon as she starts barking now, they all say the same thing, "Do you expect us to believe that?" then they turn real fast and face her to watch her run behind my feet. LMAO It's like a weird, perverted version of Peek-A-Boo.

I bought her a muzzle from China to try and get her to not be an "ankle biter", as they're called. It fits, nothing wrong with it. Dang though if she isn't smart enough to figure out how to take it off. LOL

edit on 2/3/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
I bought her a muzzle from China to try and get her to not be a an "ankle biter", as they're called. It fits, nothing wrong with it. Dang though if she isn't smart enough to figure out how to take it off. LOL

LOL that is so cute!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

originally posted by: Anyafaj
I bought her a muzzle from China to try and get her to not be a an "ankle biter", as they're called. It fits, nothing wrong with it. Dang though if she isn't smart enough to figure out how to take it off. LOL

LOL that is so cute!

My daughter wanted me to find Duck Lips because almost ALL of the dogs toys are stinking ducks. I'm not sure how it happened. And if it's not ducks, it's pink pigs, or just pink period! LOL So I figured let's find a pink muzzle. Amazon popped up with this little number. Only $3! Not bad I figured and I was willing to spend the $3 in shipping because it was STILL cheaper than US muzzles and as I said, works perfectly, hasn't come apart, nothing wrong with it (thus far.) My daughter thinks it's funny as heck. She keeps wanting me to put it on her even when she's good to get a picture, not realizing that's like putting her in the corner just to see what it's like. You can't "punish" her to take a picture because it's cute. So I told her the next time it's on she can take a picture, until then, it doesn't go on when she's good. After I put it that way she understood. She's a good therapy dog with my daughter (she's autistic) and for myself as well. I have severe PTSD. Next week I have an appointment to see if I can get her registered as an emotional support pet. That way, if I move, my next residence can't try and evict me for having a pet. She REALLY helps with night terrors and my OCD from being stalked in the past. She just past a year old. I can't wait to see how she'll be with more training.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

She's a super cute dog, I'm glad you all have each other.
It sounds like she is a good addition to your family!

edit on 3-2-2015 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

I know, right....

I had one. Well, it was the ex's....At the time, I had never really give one of the little bullies the time of day. Always thought they were hateful and that annoying little yap got on my nerves.

After spending about a year with "Bruiser" I was convinced that not a single dog on the planet has as much heart as a chihuahua. He would play tug of war with me until MY arms were dog tired. He was dedicated. Knowing how much fight is in those little beasts, I fell in love. I miss that little bastard.

Anytime another dog was over, he would take all his toys [numerous toys] and lay them all in one corner of the room and then lay in front of them. At times, I would even offer his company a fresh new toy of their own....turn my back and he would still it and dare the company to attempt to take it back. Often his company was MUCH larger. He did not care. In his mind, he was well over 100 lbs and was bulletproof.

HA....I laugh, just thinking of it right now.

(Wish I had a picture of the little guy...I'd post it)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

She's a super cute dog, I'm glad you all have each other.
It sounds like she is a good addition to your family!

Most definitely.

My daughter calls her "Sissy" as in sister. LOL It's funny too because when my daughter is at the group home and calls, Callie immediately goes into Spaz-Mode and begins jumping, barking, and nipping. LOL Basically, OMG, it's her, it's her! Put me on! Put me on man! LOL And if Callie's sleeping when I call my daughter, my daughter insists I wake her so she can say "hi". They're nuts about each other. Callie will sleep on my bed every single day of the year, EXCEPT, when my daughter is visiting. When she is here, you will find Callie on her lap, or sleeping in her bed. It's sweet how close they are.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: Dimithae

I know, right....

I had one. Well, it was the ex's....At the time, I had never really give one of the little bullies the time of day. Always thought they were hateful and that annoying little yap got on my nerves.

After spending about a year with "Bruiser" I was convinced that not a single dog on the planet has as much heart as a chihuahua. He would play tug of war with me until MY arms were dog tired. He was dedicated. Knowing how much fight is in those little beasts, I fell in love. I miss that little bastard.

Anytime another dog was over, he would take all his toys [numerous toys] and lay them all in one corner of the room and then lay in front of them. At times, I would even offer his company a fresh new toy of their own....turn my back and he would still it and dare the company to attempt to take it back. Often his company was MUCH larger. He did not care. In his mind, he was well over 100 lbs and was bulletproof.

HA....I laugh, just thinking of it right now.

(Wish I had a picture of the little guy...I'd post it)

I don't know if you ever seen those toys at the dollar store, or other places, that you throw them and they light up? I bought one for my daughter as a sensory toy. I was wrapping her Christmas gifts 2 months ago and I went to put that in her stocking. I bought one that looked like a snowball that lit up. I had it next to me while wrapping, I went to grab it, and it was gone. I'm looking and looking, there's Callie with the ball in her mouth wanting me to throw it. LOL Needless to say my daughter got one less gift for Christmas, but she didn't mind because it meant she got to play a fun game of ball with the dog when she came to unwrap her gifts. LOL They both love playing it in the dark, especially with it lighting up! LOL

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That will teach the little monster! You can knickname her quackers! They are think they are going to rule the world with Pinky. I swear,never had a dog like that before or after. But man was he funny.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
She's a great little dog. Sure, she barks at other dogs and thinks she's 80lbs, but her bark isn't loud. She usually just wants to lay on top of me in some kind of way, which is fine because she keeps me warm. It's hilarious when I stop petting her, she'll raise her paw to indicate that, "ahem, you're not quite done yet"!

Best dog I've ever had, and I never thought I'd say that about a tiny dog.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

She's a great little dog. Sure, she barks at other dogs and thinks she's 80lbs, but her bark isn't loud. She usually just wants to lay on top of me in some kind of way, which is fine because she keeps me warm. It's hilarious when I stop petting her, she'll raise her paw to indicate that, "ahem, you're not quite done yet"!

Best dog I've ever had, and I never thought I'd say that about a tiny dog.

Mine does the same thing. LOL

She also seems to think I'm a dinner tray. If you give her a rawhide treat, she seems to think the place to eat it is on my lap. I cannot count the times I've tried replying to threads in here, including this one last night, but it was impossible to reach my keyboard of my laptop because I was a human TV Tray for a Chihuahua mix. LOL After she decides she's done, she then falls asleep. But truthfully, I don't mind. I quite enjoy the company.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
My dog also goes to her food bowl, grabs a mouthful of dry food and scurries off to eat it someplace else. She'll repeat this over and over until she's full. I have no idea why she thinks I'm going to steal her food...?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

My dog also goes to her food bowl, grabs a mouthful of dry food and scurries off to eat it someplace else. She'll repeat this over and over until she's full. I have no idea why she thinks I'm going to steal her food...?

OMG! So does mine! Does your dog have a dog tag on his/her collar? Is it a glass or metal bowl? My cousin, a vet-tech, gave me a tip as to why my dog may do this. Some dogs don't like the sound their dog tag makes when it hits the bowl. The clinking noise. So some will grab some food, move it away from the noise, eat, the grab some more. After that it all made sense. But because my dog thinks you're trying to kill her if you put a collar on her, I can't take her collar off and put it back on again, so I let her eat the way she likes.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
lol..
edit on 3-2-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Nope, no collar/tag on my dog. I wonder if it's just some kind of hold-over behavior from her original owners. We adopted her from an older couple that retired and moved away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join