It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Police Arrest Little Kindergarden Kids & Take Them To Jail For Insane Reasons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Wassup with cops tazing of 8 year old little girls?

And wassup with cops busting into kindergarden tasing random boys and girls just kids yes 5 and 6 year olds? Mind you they were tasing random cattle shortly before the incident.

The National Report isn't a real news site. It's supposed to be satire.

That throws a wrench into everyones plans to form a lynch mob doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: Bedlam

Wassup with cops tazing of 8 year old little girls?

And wassup with cops busting into kindergarden tasing random boys and girls just kids yes 5 and 6 year olds? Mind you they were tasing random cattle shortly before the incident.

The National Report isn't a real news site. It's supposed to be satire.

That throws a wrench into everyones plans to form a lynch mob doesn't it?

Everything posted in OP is 100% real now that throws a monkey wrench in your agenda doesnt it.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Not at all my dude. My only agenda is to try to use my brain, Mission accomplished on that one. Why are you so combative towards me? Did I offend you somehow?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Not at all my dude. My only agenda is to try to use my brain, Mission accomplished on that one. Why are you so combative towards me? Did I offend you somehow?

Im not combative towards you, or the police, this isnt a lynch mob as you stated. Its looking at the facts, which you seem to be in denial of.

You have not offended me personally but by claiming we including myself are a lynch mob your painting us as bad guys when the wrong is clearly being done by the police officers in the OP. That you cant seem to call a spade a spade means your white washing the innaproprite behavior of the officers that taze kids in the groin and mace them for climbing on couches, not to mention the rest of the absurd things they are arresting kids in kindergarden for. Its gone too far in my opinion, anyone that thinks cops should be hand cuffing, tazing and hogtieing little kids needs a shrink.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
They are simply training them for the coming NWO to be obediant.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer
They are simply training them for the coming NWO to be obediant.

My fellow Americans are pretty well trained, just look how easily they swallowed the 911 BS story, be prepared for the worst, you never know what FEMA has planned for us next.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Well that is the problem. I don't think they should be doing any of those things, I just think we should take all of the videos in context before we vilify anyone that's all.I knew it must be a misunderstanding for you to be so hostile towards me for just disagreeing with you. Glad we got that all cleared up. See I can call a spade a spade just fine partner.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Well that is the problem. I don't think they should be doing any of those things, I just think we should take all of the videos in context before we vilify anyone that's all.I knew it must be a misunderstanding for you to be so hostile towards me for just disagreeing with you. Glad we got that all cleared up. See I can call a spade a spade just fine partner.

No prob bro, but theres no excuse for the bad behavior on the police side of things, no excuse for arresting and putting 5 and 6 year olds in jail. Its beyond silly, and it must stop.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

4th Grader Suspended For Threatening To Magically Make Classmate Disappear With His “One Ring"

I just cant explain why our society is getting worse, and now they are arresting little kids its just crazy town.

THIS IS MADDNESS!

THIS IS KINDERGARDEN COPS + SPARTA!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Why is it the parents are never to blame? Their child is basically going ballistic in school yet it's the teacher, the administration or the fault of the cops who came. Why are they hammering this message that somebody other than the parents is responsible for the behavior of these kids?

I've run in to some of these kinds of kids personally and they just might make you believe in demonic possession. They respond to nothing positive or negative - they just do their thing and explode like tiny nuclear bombs. it's easy to sit here and criticize how adults on scene handled the situation but try dealing with some of these hellspawn yourself, it might change your opinion somewhat.

I've got to speak up on this from a different point of view...

My first job upon graduating college was working in a group home with kids that were emotionally and physically violent. By and large, many were pretty good kids and the biggest issue they really had was "why doesn't my mom/dad love me?" or "why doesn't my mom/dad want me?"

The kids felt abandoned and unloved. That's something a teacher, administrator, cop, or group home worker can't change.

However, the way in which we treat kids and choose to interact with them can matter. Too many people view them as less intelligent or unworthy of respect because of their age.

Just one experience:
While I was working in the group home my shift leader often tasked me with working with one specific boy because she didn't like him and he didn't like her. He was a very small 11 year old. One morning, I went to get him up and ready for school. He was laying about his bed and not willing to get up. I sat on the empty bed on the opposite side of the room and basically said... "look, I know you don't want to get up and go to school. I didn't either. School was boring. But you know there will be way more trouble if you don't get up and get moving than if you just do it."

He said "you're right." And slowly started to get up. He was standing at his dresser picking out clothes when the shift manager came flying into the room screaming "what's going on in here? why aren't you ready yet?" and threatened to take away his home visit because he wasn't moving fast enough. Being a kid that already has emotional and physically violent issues of course he lashed back.

And then she wrote him up for fighting back and he didn't get to go on his home visit.

I was there. I know who was in the wrong. She gave him to me to work with for a reason and her own personality and desire to dominate a kid got in the way. She caused the issue but the kid was punished for it.

--------------------
Now, I'm not saying every teacher is like this but I've had my share of s#!tty teachers, and I think we all have. Given the direction the educational system is heading it's only going to get worse - teachers and all.

I'm not sold that many of these cases are always bad kids, bad parents, bad teachers, etc. It's a mix. Ultimately they all should work together to solve these problems rather than getting the law involved. But, I think the goal is to always have the law involved to indoctrinate children into the SS mentality of doing things. It's the only way they can insure the next few generations become and remain sheep.
edit on 12-2-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Theres still no excuse for arresting and handcuffing kindergarden kids.
edit on 12-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Just another story about the police arresting another 5 year old kid. . . . Sad days in America.
edit on 16-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
((sarcasm on)) isn't it great to see our tax dollars hard at work? ((sarcasm off)) The list of people on tax dollars that fail dose not just stop with the police or the teacher. There is a long list of people be for and after something like this happens. If we want to stop things like this all on the list need to be addressed. The list does shrink or grow depending on the kid, so bare that in mind please.

I know right like the cops really need to march into kindergarden and cuff little girls and boys, and we pay them for this BS?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Ok so here we have cops going around arresting kindergarden kids each vieo has different cases, the fist one lists multiple incidents with kids being arrested for all kinds of stupid stuff like, having a tantrum, spraying herself with perfume, burping in class, being strip searched for having 200 bucks, aressted for doodling I love my friend such and such, tasering a kid in the nuts multiple times, arrested for sexual assult for playing tag, a kid arrested for throwing a paper airplane, bringing lunch to school with a paring knife to cut your apples, raising thier hand when thier not supposed to, another kid arresed for a plastic butter knife, peper spraying a special ed kid in the face for climbing on funiture, and the list goes on and on. These arrests of kids are in my opinion are insane and not what we pay the police to do at all. Some kids may have been suspended rather than arrested, but I believe most have been unjustly arrested for no good reason.

Bumping the OP because it needs some discussion.

Why on earth would police do any of this stuff?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Its clear that something is very wrong with our law enforcement folks that believing hand cuffing kindergarden kids and putting them in jail is protecting and serving.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Here is a baby being arrested in pakistan what on earth are people thinking these days!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join