It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Police Arrest Little Kindergarden Kids & Take Them To Jail For Insane Reasons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Ok so here we have cops going around arresting kindergarden kids each vieo has different cases, the fist one lists multiple incidents with kids being arrested for all kinds of stupid stuff like, having a tantrum, spraying herself with perfume, burping in class, being strip searched for having 200 bucks, aressted for doodling I love my friend such and such, tasering a kid in the nuts multiple times, arrested for sexual assult for playing tag, a kid arrested for throwing a paper airplane, bringing lunch to school with a paring knife to cut your apples, raising thier hand when thier not supposed to, another kid arresed for a plastic butter knife, peper spraying a special ed kid in the face for climbing on funiture, and the list goes on and on. These arrests of kids are in my opinion are insane and not what we pay the police to do at all. Some kids may have been suspended rather than arrested, but I believe most have been unjustly arrested for no good reason.

edit on 2-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
you know what the worst part is? in america especially, you should say thank god they were only arrested.
that's a miracle in itself.
Ask Tamir Rice.
Oh you can't, because a lunatic cop basically did a drive-by and shot him dead.
Really all you can do is be happy they did not die in the process.
That's what america got itself into. and the police are really not to blame.
the people are. Take back your country, if you are not pleased with how it's run.
people seems to be caught up in this thought process:
"I will be vocal online and on social media on how much i hate this so people will approve of my moral compass, but i rather not do anything real about it because i got it good and don't want to spoil it"
i don't live in america, thankfully, but you guys need to get your sh@t together and go back to the combative, strong minded people you were before 9/11

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
you know what the worst part is? in america especially, you should say thank god they were only arrested.

Ask Tamir Rice.

the people are. Take back your country, if you are not pleased with how it's run.

"I will be vocal online and on social media on how much i hate this so people will approve of my moral compass, but i rather not do anything real about it because i got it good and don't want to spoil it"

i don't live in america, thankfully, but you guys need to get your sh@t together and go back to the combative, strong minded people you were before 9/11

I know right why shoot little kids, but why do any of the stuff in the OP anyway, like taze a kid in the nuts, or mace a little special ed kids face for climbing on furniture, all this has to stop period.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Crazy vids.
If your a teacher and need to call the cops as backup to take on a 5yr old, you pretty much have failed at being a adult.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
Ask Tamir Rice.

I think they have people so afraid to "take back their country" for fear of being shot! I know you're not here as you said, but just look at the Posse Comitatus board. Heck, even protesting you run the risk of getting shot at by cops, and that's when it's peaceful! Imagine what they do when protestors are violent and looting!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ

Crazy vids.

If your a teacher and need to call the cops as backup to take on a 5yr old, you pretty much have failed at being a adult.

If your a cop and you arrest a 5 year old you have failed to be a cop as well, you dont deserve to be a cop anymore, if kindergardeners go to jail you fail period.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj
I understand the fear-it's legitimate, the threat is pretty real.
But then what can you do? submit or leave the country, those are the two options you have left.
But if you could organize a nation wide protest, literally millions of people, what's going to happen? are they all going to get shot? all arrested? Mind you, the protest does not have to be violent, because then you are automatically wrong. I speculate, if millions of people, of all races or genders actually moved to protest in some way things would change, just imagine, get a few million people in new york to just stop their cars, in the middle of the road, and just sit there. for days if necessary. What will they do? bomb the cars? shoot everyone?
I know it's easier said than done, but if nothing at all is ever done, then yeah, bow your head of head for greener pastures i guess.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Some times the police do this, with the consent of the parent, to scare a kid. The scared straight tactic.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Why is it the parents are never to blame? Their child is basically going ballistic in school yet it's the teacher, the administration or the fault of the cops who came. Why are they hammering this message that somebody other than the parents is responsible for the behavior of these kids?

I've run in to some of these kinds of kids personally and they just might make you believe in demonic possession. They respond to nothing positive or negative - they just do their thing and explode like tiny nuclear bombs. it's easy to sit here and criticize how adults on scene handled the situation but try dealing with some of these hellspawn yourself, it might change your opinion somewhat.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Some times the police do this, with the consent of the parent, to scare a kid. The scared straight tactic.

You mean like taze a kid in the nuts or mace a special ed kid in the face right?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
Heck, even protesting you run the risk of getting shot at by cops, and that's when it's peaceful! Imagine what they do when protestors are violent and looting!

They call in Al Sharpton and say it's everyone else's fault?
Holder and company tell the cops to back off, it's racist policy to arrest people looting?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Why is it the parents are never to blame? Their child is basically going ballistic in school yet it's the teacher, the administration or the fault of the cops who came. Why are they hammering this message that somebody other than the parents is responsible for the behavior of these kids?

I've run in to some of these kinds of kids personally and they just might make you believe in demonic possession. They respond to nothing positive or negative - they just do their thing and explode like tiny nuclear bombs. it's easy to sit here and criticize how adults on scene handled the situation but try dealing with some of these hellspawn yourself, it might change your opinion somewhat.

Dude parents arent to blame for loser cops arresting kindergarden kids. . .

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Does the cop really need to speak to those teens like that? They have to be with an adult in the theater to hear language like that.

NO respect for a$$holes like him.......

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
If a teacher lays a hand on kids they get sued, if the principal can't calm the kid down they call the parents, if the parents won't come get them, the only option they have left is to call the cops.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It needs to be done as these kids are terrorists and a threat to America freedumb.

I say the goverment is not going far enough!

They need to set up s special gitmo for kids?
edit on 2-2-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
If a teacher lays a hand on kids they get sued, if the principal can't calm the kid down they call the parents, if the parents won't come get them, the only option they have left is to call the cops.

And the cops then taze or mace them......

You dont see a problem with that?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Here is someone who clearly supports cops arresting kindergardeners, utter insanity! Arrest a 5 year old from kindergarden dude you need mental help if you think thats ok in any way shape or form. No parent would let thier 5 year old be sent to jail at kindergarden thus the many lawsuits comming on the way. . .

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
having a tantrum, spraying herself with perfume, burping in class, being strip searched for having 200 bucks, aressted for doodling I love my friend such and such, tasering a kid in the nuts multiple times, arrested for sexual assult for playing tag, a kid arrested for throwing a paper airplane, bringing lunch to school with a paring knife to cut your apples, raising thier hand when thier not supposed to, another kid arresed for a plastic butter knife, peper spraying a special ed kid in the face for climbing on funiture

Everything you list in there is what is used comically in other countries to show how bad American police are. Honestly is like reading from a comical brainstorming meeting for a piss take TV show.

We laugh at it, but it really does happen over there and it isn't a laughing matter at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

having a tantrum, spraying herself with perfume, burping in class, being strip searched for having 200 bucks, aressted for doodling I love my friend such and such, tasering a kid in the nuts multiple times, arrested for sexual assult for playing tag, a kid arrested for throwing a paper airplane, bringing lunch to school with a paring knife to cut your apples, raising thier hand when thier not supposed to, another kid arresed for a plastic butter knife, peper spraying a special ed kid in the face for climbing on funiture

Everything you list in there is what is used comically in other countries to show how bad American police are. Honestly is like reading from a comical brainstorming meeting for a piss take TV show.

We laugh at it, but it really does happen over there and it isn't a laughing matter at all.

I know its pathetic to say the least. . . .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join