It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admit it, NWO is inevitable

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

A poster YOU HAVE NO idea who they are a SINGER, A priest and a scientist.
NO WAY.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I would like to point out a few things.

First, morality has no place in a future global system.

Hard choices must be made during times of crisis, such as overpopulation. Those in power now, would actively resist such a system because that system would be controlled by no person; it will be controlled by an AI that is programmed to do what is good for the continuation of humans and all life on the planet. The systems of control we have now are through nations, religions, and democracy; these systems are outdated and barbaric, they will not exist in the future. This system will most properly be labeled as a global scientific dictatorship, every aspect of human life will be monitored and controlled. It will be a toss up on whether this system is realized, the elite would rather start a global nuclear war, and the poor would rather tear civilization apart, rather than accept necessary change. The elite would have no place in this system, they would no longer have a function, and the 'lowest common denominators' would have no place because they serve no function. This system will transition our focus away from money, and towards human survival; centered around protecting the planet, promoting human evolution, maintaining sustainable human populations, and colonizing other planets. This system will be accepted, because in the future the only other option will be extinction.
edit on 1-2-2015 by GodEmperor because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CretumOrbis

originally posted by: rokkuman
a reply to: ATF1886

Do you know these people personally?? So then what proof do you have that they are or are not??

Of course I don't know them personally why would you even ask me such a thing.

We do know that these people are intellectual giants and visionaries capable of thinking on a global scale. They definitely aren't bozos.

Despite your reluctance to 'name names', I think we can all be fairly certain you're referring to those wonderful high-finance criminals we've all come to know as 'the 1%'. Clearly they have the intelligence and 'vision' that you speak of, as they've managed to take control of about 50% of the world's wealth without exposing themselves to (much) public scrutiny.

No they are just regular white collar criminals looking to make a fortune and nothing beyond that. They are not the ones designing the NWO.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: rokkuman

the fact is that 2 people can't even get along in the same house,yet you think we would all get along together because we remove borders for 7 billion people?

Well the population thing is a valid point.
My guess is that the NWO would be implemented after a sudden and massive depopulation event, perhaps arising from a major natural disaster or a nuclear war triggered by selfish politicians.

In those conditions, masses will be begging for peace and order. That might be the time when the NWO is established. We will get a fresh start.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Judgie

I gave you a star for that, thanks for the viewpoint. I concur.

Yeah, that post by Judgie really resonated with real world knowledge and experience.

My corollary, and nobody has to agree with this, is that in order to position an American generation of public school students where they write essays about the up side of a NWO, the-players™ had to spend 90 years making everything screwed up. The same players that caused all of this... are now calling for a NWO.

Rules from above vs self determination. I would now recommend that the OP go and reread Judgie's post again. Slowly, and with deliberation that every sentence is talking around decades of experience. And if one knows how to read between each sentence, there is some real knowledge there.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 1-2-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

In the old west it took a lot of energy to homestead. You couldn't be just any yokel and survive the wild. Thats why they called them Settlers… its all they needed, what they'd settle for.

I ... did not .. know that.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
I would like to point out a few things.

First, morality has no place in a future global system.

And yet Ethics is ok. In my own opinion Neuro-Linguistic Programming has made the word 'Ethics' shiny and hopeful, while simultaneously shadowing the word 'morals' as negative. Yet Ethics used to be a tiny subset of Morals.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor This system will most properly be labeled as a global scientific dictatorship, every aspect of human life will be monitored and controlled.

You just described the plot to that 70's movie about a spy named "Flint".

Mike Grouchy

Timestop 1:15:28 - 1:15:48, a mere twenty seconds to hear the Three scientists that plan to rule the world make their pitch.

edit on 1-2-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

If we had that large of a depopulation event,I doubt we would be needing any form of government at all. When the population is that small,it just isn't needed. As the population picks back up,yes then you need to start forming another one.

But I still think that it is our differences that make us unique and able to see things from different perspectives to bring new ideas to the table that other countries have not thought of. That was supposed to be America's strong point.We were the melting pot of the world,and we brought all these different people with different cultures and ideas to one country,to reap the best of each culture and discard the worst of all of them.

It didn't work out when you really think about it. People came but some didn't want to really 'be' Americans. They wanted to be here but their 'own' country. That is not assimilating to a new country. Others came and did indeed assimilate,and made this country stronger,but those who do not,it just doesn't work.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

The response would NOT be an arrest like Derek's however...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Anti-NWO folks allege that their goal is to "enslave" everybody. I say their goal is a sincere effort to create a truly global society in which borders cease to exist and we all live as one species. A world in which there are no more nations (as political entities) where people live under one flag and one government. I have concluded that our nationalities are mere labels and have no bearing on humans as a form of life. Once these pointless labels are erased, our species would finally learn to operate as one tribe. Our planet would then become analogous to a beehive or an ant colony and we would see our neighbour as "fellow earthling" as opposed to "fellow countryman". With the concept of "nation" erased there would really be no more wars for territory. In fact, I don't think there would be any need for armies as well, unless of course we are facing an extraterrestrial threat.

Yeah, you are delusional. If you surrender your freedom, you will become a slave, and the NWO has already put your name on the expendable list.

The sooner you wake up, the better for you.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Ha! Hahahahaahaha... oh wait you're serious? Hahah ha ah... let me catch my breath

Your problems:
Superstition - caused by the wealthy destroying and privatising our education systems, causing ignorance
Terrorism - caused by the west funnelling arms and money to so-called "moderates" and supporting nations like Saudi Arabia
Starvation - we have MORE than enough food on the planet, we just send Africans GMO Terminator seeds and make it deliberately difficult for average people to become self-sufficient
Diseases - would have been cured if trillions had gone into research for them rather than Predator Drones
Pollution - caused by businesses, owned by the wealthy, not giving a sh## about our environment
Racism - instilled and enforced by the mass media, and who runs that?

Seems like the very people you want to run the world are f###ing it up now.

I was going to post something along these lines, but you covered it quite well.

The insane have taken over running the Asylum.

Those who hide behind the coat tails of compromised puppet politicians learned from
past experience that if they tried what they are doing overtly in the open they would
end up like Mussolini in Italy.

They rig the elections in the US as seen in "Hacking Democracy".

So they have the politicians risk their necks, while they manage the herd through
round table groups like Bilderberg, CFR, Club of Rome and others.

Using herd management techniques on humans was the premise of Orwell's Animal Farm.

These New World Order leaders act much like the pigs living in the farm house,
living high on the hog while tricking the other animals to work even harder
and end up in the glue factory like Boxer the horse.

No, I think I will take the word of Orwell, and the warning of Huxley, and
I cannot support the megalomaniacs who use blackmail to subvert the will
of the people of the entire planet, and plan a 90% genocide of humanity.

Thus why I call them the Neo-malthusian death cult.

Its funny to see people mention Gaia as described by Asimov, and the NWO
seems to think they will become the Solarians as mentioned in the foundation
series by Asimov as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

maybe there was no one willing to follow. Maybe they were not really willing to lead. Maybe they had to die. Maybe that was the price they were willing to pay. I dont know.

History is replete with human struggle. In many cases the power of the day seemed unbeatable to other opposing forces, yet always the will to overcome is what breaks the back of empires.

My people have never been conquered (Asturians). We know the cost of freedom. We are not unique. We are human.

All those examples of people you mention used the means at their disposal. If bullets inspire motivation of retribution in your enemies then use words and non violence to diffuse their influence. What ever hurts them and their interests the most.

The US has never been so threatened ideologically as it is today. WHY? Because bullets wont make us shy away. Having the best armed and battle hardened modern military makes our enemies look for more creative ways to hurt us.

Here is my example though: Who would have thought that "primitives" of any colony could militarily defeat any empire that ruled them? Spain, England, Portugal, France, the Dutch...ect...all were the super powers of their day when their colonies fought back and won their freedom.

AND, the Dream of JFK is not dead. Not in me anyways.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

edit on 2 3 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join