It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain calls Kissinger protesters "low-life scum"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This story really upset me when I read it earlier today. As most people here are aware McCain has become an ultra war-monger in recent years and is basically a one track charicature of a bad joke with his constant calls for military action. Henry Kissinger who has been advising presidents directly and indirectly for 40 years may be responsible for more killings than any other living human. McCain's defense of Kissinger today, and his harsh rebuke of peace protestors and their constitutional rights he's supposed to defend in favor of conservative decorum (which is nowhere in the constitution that I've read) has convinced me that he is now no better than a Nazi and should be treated as one.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

He definitely is a Nazi minded fellow, but then so are many of your favorite politicians. This incident should illustrate to you that these entrenched politicians, whether they claim to be conservative or liberal, aren't really following any respectable philosophy, but are only pushing the company plan while pretending to represent one side over another.

Obama comes to mind when thinking of McCain in this regard. Some day the world will be free of these hypocrites. Or we will just trade them in for new ones is more likely.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Interesting that it's on CNN, wonder how the reception will be.

Here's more...

McCain To Demonstrators: "Shut Up Or I'll Have You Arrested," "Get Out Of Here You Low Life Scum"

'bout a dozen anti-war protesters interrupted a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing with former Secs. of State Henry Kissinger, Madeleine Albright, and George Shultz on Capitol Hill this morning. "In the name of the people" of Chile, Vietnam, East Timur, Cambodia and Laos, they chanted "arrest Henry Kissinger for war crimes" until they were dragged out and Sen. McCain regained control of the room.

Source

Full video of "John McCain To Senate Anti-War Protesters: 'Get Out Of Here You Low Life Scum' "

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
McCain needs to get out of politics and join the walking dead cast as he looks just like the cast members. I am telling you that guy is not real. he is some cyborg.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I do describe him as a fascist aligned with the corporate/banking system that have take control over US and part of Europe governments thru IMF FED and the corrupt politicians. Western media especially Reuters is responsable for all the propaganda and lies that we are told. In the future history will probably think of current days journalist and politicians in the same disgust that people think of Nazi Germany propaganda machine in the 2nd world war. Traitors to humanity that have sold their souls.

edit on 29-1-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
McCain...

What a POS...

....what else can I say (that doesn't violate T&C)?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Pretty comical scene

Kissinger lurched in like Dracula

He probably didn’t hear a thing

If anything McCain the terrorist friend who sat and drank tea with The Caliph disgraced the committee by calling them low life scum

McCain is so protective of the vampire Kissinger because he is his Renfield

edit on 29-1-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There were only the two LOW LIFE SCUM there though....Mc Cain and Asskissinger.....
Though Shultz and Albright could easily qualify if they wanted to.....

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
HA! How ironic of him. This coming from the lowest of the low-life scum.

"You're gonna have to shut up or I'll have you arrested". LOL, I guess free speech doesn't matter anymore. I'm pretty sure Kissinger didn't fight in any of the wars the lady named, so I don't see how this can be insulting soldiers who fought in them.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
We as a people are so stooooopid that they do not even hide their corruptness anymore, they flaunt it.. Yes there are those of us who know their game, but not enough! DUH! *drools*

ID
edit on 29-1-2015 by ItalianDressing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I agree with you about Kissenger and McCain. They are progressive, scumbags of the highest order. Hopefully you can see that ALL entrenched, establishment politicians are garbage...not just the ones with an (R) next to their name.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I agree with you about Kissenger and McCain. [They are progressive scumbags of the highest order. Hopefully you can see that ALL entrenched, establishment politicians are garbage...not just the ones with an (R) next to their name.

Really Metallicus They are progressive?? can we not do this whole binary thing on everrrry issue.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The is a special place in HELL for you McCain and Kissinger.

Be rest assured when your death motorcade passes by the street crowds, your rotting corpse will be met with middle fingers and F bombs.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

McCain has always been a big Government / corporate, progressive...a RINO. Kissinger is just an ass.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: solarstorm

I was going to write something extra nasty about McCain and Kissinger, but nothing can top your comment.

So I will just say McCain, Kissinger - I fart in your general direction.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
well i guess he'd know.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

coming from that man i will take it as a compliment

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

War criminal.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328 I still do not know what Mr. Kissenger was doing there. I did not know he was even relevant in today's politics. But I am sure Senator McCain and Mr Kissinger are buds. So I can understand why the Senator reacted to the demonstration against his friend.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
McCain is waaay past when he should have retired.
Kissinger? What's he doing there????
Code Pink? Fluff head idiots.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join