It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Box communication - What do you hear?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aelfrede

You're welcome.

So is there a history of French influence in the area?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

After listening to it some more it might say, "aspect sur mont", which could mean "appearance on mountain" or "view/look on mountain" or maybe "on the side of mountain".
edit on 29-1-2015 by SkippyBalls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
In answer to your first question, I'm not totally sure if there's been any french influence, but not that I know of in recent times. I could ask around with the older ones in the nearby village. Btw, I'm in rural wales, uk

Thanks so much for this feedback, it's very interesting as it's like the french you hear gives an extra layer of meaning. There is a nearby mountain and the views from the fields are outstanding (but obviously get even better the higher you go)

originally posted by: SkippyBalls

After listening to it some more it might say, "aspect sur mont", which could mean "appearance on mountain" or "view/look on mountain".

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

The annals of history record the name of Hastings as the site of the last invasion of mainland Britain by Norman forces in 1066. True, this was the last successful invasion. However, little is reported about the French invasion of Fishguard, which took place in southwest Wales in 1797

www.historic-uk.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Edited ... I got it wrong ... I'll listen again ...

edit on 1/29/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You do realize it is the OP who says "where do you live?", then says "Where did you live when you died?", and after that the "spirit voice" is heard?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SkippyBalls

HA .. no ... thanks! I got it backwards ha ha ... I'll go back and listen again.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wow, thanks! Didn't know about this. Never thought I could get such detailed local history online.

Now isn't that strange considering you mentioned french?!

originally posted by: SkippyBalls

The annals of history record the name of Hastings as the site of the last invasion of mainland Britain by Norman forces in 1066. True, this was the last successful invasion. However, little is reported about the French invasion of Fishguard, which took place in southwest Wales in 1797

www.historic-uk.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Looking forward to hearing what you hear! Thanks

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: SkippyBalls

HA .. no ... thanks! I got it backwards ha ha ... I'll go back and listen again.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Listened to the raw one:

child: hey hey or hey here
child: can't hear it well (I mean me, not what kiddo said)
woman: I don't know.

The last one is really clear, she sounds annoyed. How fast is the switching between channels?
edit on 29-1-2015 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thanks for your feedback... it's scanning frequencies at 100ms (that's one tenth of a second) on FM.

Do you hear the child and woman just after I start asking the second question (e.g. first question I ask is 'Where do you live?' and then I ask 'Where did you live when you died?')

Thanks for getting back to me

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
Listened to the raw one:

child: hey hey or hey here
child: can't hear it well (I mean me, not what kiddo said)
woman: I don't know.

The last one is really clear, she sounds annoyed. How fast is the switching between channels?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Sorry it took awhile to get back!

I've listened to both now with headphones. I can't really make anything out with the second recording but,
the first now sounds as if I hear "I'm speaking into this box"...
It is sort of jumbledish (I realize THAT is not a word...)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hi, thanks very much for having another listen! Is that what you hear just as I start to ask the second question?

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Sorry it took awhile to get back!

I've listened to both now with headphones. I can't really make anything out with the second recording but,
the first now sounds as if I hear "I'm speaking into this box"...
It is sort of jumbledish (I realize THAT is not a word...)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
OK listened to the raw version (where do you live).

Twice they high child voice, now I don't really know what it is saying.

Then the woman, now I hear: I am not expected to know. AND THIS EXTREMELY CLEAR! More over it's the same female voice saying the whole sentence.

Ok, let's say there is an afterlife.... I don't want to be there if I am kept in the dark.

Ok I am going to listen to you other recordings.

EDIT: listened to the 2nd track, but this is all just sounds!
edit on 31-1-2015 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hi, thanks very much for getting back to me. What you hear sounds very similar to what I hear. It does sound very clear and I think it's amazing how these 'spirit communications' extend across numerous wavelengths(it's scanning frequencies at a rate of 100ms, which is one tenth of a second) whatever that voice is saying it is clearly the same voice and not a mixture of sounds from other frequencies.

It's interesting you can't hear anything on the second recording. It's just of the part with the unexplained voice and has been slowed down and I also applied some noise reduction (using the free software 'audacity'). I can clearly hear the voice (but obviously sounds slower). Were you listening with headphones/good speakers?

I'll say what I hear, but before I do just wanted to wait for Flyer's Fan (and anyone else) to report back.

Many thanks again for your feedback!

Aelf

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
OK listened to the raw version (where do you live).

Twice they high child voice, now I don't really know what it is saying.

Then the woman, now I hear: I am not expected to know. AND THIS EXTREMELY CLEAR! More over it's the same female voice saying the whole sentence.

Ok, let's say there is an afterlife.... I don't want to be there if I am kept in the dark.

Ok I am going to listen to you other recordings.

EDIT: listened to the 2nd track, but this is all just sounds!

edit on 2-2-2015 by Aelfrede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2015 by TNMockingbird because: replied to wrong one

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yes I believe so
It sounds sort of "broken up"

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I think you got something here! Maybe this woman can offer more information? I mean the deceased lady.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

#1) LET ME in... bleedover.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
The second one says "I do not step on people"....a reply to: Aelfrede

while hearing voices torchured me with scenarios involving hell, a character called munos came about and was sad that it was stepping on " beings".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join