It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Box communication - What do you hear?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Is that something you directly experienced?

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

originally posted by: donktheclown
The second one says "I do not step on people"....a reply to: Aelfrede

while hearing voices torchured me with scenarios involving hell, a character called munos came about and was sad that it was stepping on " beings".

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It's interesting that you say lady as I'd thought it was a man whose voice sounds a bit speeded up in the original version. But true, it could be a female. I think I might go back to the same place and do another session.

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: Aelfrede

I think you got something here! Maybe this woman can offer more information? I mean the deceased lady.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Are you hearing all those words? Or just the 'let me in'? And you're talking about the first recording?

Thanks

originally posted by: JimNasium

#1) LET ME in... bleedover.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I listened to the slowed one and its tough to tell but i think i heard
" why..do you..step..on people?"

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aelfrede

while hearing voices torchured me with scenarios involving hell, a character called munos came about and was sad that it was stepping on " beings".
yes

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Thanks for your feedback! Interesting some are hearing 'step on'

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
I listened to the slowed one and its tough to tell but i think i heard
" why..do you..step..on people?"

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Was that experience from a dream? It's interesting in connection with some hearing words related to stepping on people

Thanks very much for your feedback

originally posted by: Aelfrede

yes

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hi FlyersFan,

just wondering if you had a chance to listen yet, and if so what you heard?

Thanks

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: SkippyBalls

HA .. no ... thanks! I got it backwards ha ha ... I'll go back and listen again.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Honestly I forgot all about it. Listening again it's hard to tell. It's very fast.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
it's slowed down in second one

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Honestly I forgot all about it. Listening again it's hard to tell. It's very fast.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I was in hospital being attacked by voices which I know is really a form of psychotronics. These mind f*rs seem to create characters able to guage my fear and anxiety levels.

edit on 7-2-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

"Let Me In..." The first one. This is real clear and happens at 0:02 right where the 2 indentations are.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
what if its NOT the dead but captured frequencies at the right time translated or its from the future by some chance or another planet with life form..What if they are trying to communicate with us. Is there a way to transmit the same way we are receiving these multiple stations within 10 seconds or so.. I read someone said 100ms between channels as the fm band is scanned..Have we tried AM, AMs signal is a much further signal..We need a box that transmits and then listen like we are doing now.. this may solve the conspiracy that this is not real..We can ask questions and see if we get a response. I think this form of technology is amazing that we are actually able to make out clear sentences sometime.. For someone to call this fake it would be insane in some sense. if your getting complete warning signals or sentences, it would take a lot of radio stations to get together to make a certain sound at a certain time at the exact millisecond in order to make a phrase or sentence heard plain as day...hmmmm

Thanks,
Bud316

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bud316

From my experience, these voices are either a.I used to connect the technology to me, or viewers to program torchured. I reccomend not messing, these beings use religion and government to deceive.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Good point. We don't know for sure who the voices are (as in what 'entities' they are). I will experiment more with AM radio. Also you make a good point about transmitting to them. How do we know if they are really able to hear us, so maybe we need to transmit to them.

However I've got a feeling that our brains can act like radios, transmitting and receiving thoughts (would explain telepathy)

originally posted by: bud316
what if its NOT the dead but captured frequencies at the right time translated or its from the future by some chance or another planet with life form..What if they are trying to communicate with us. Is there a way to transmit the same way we are receiving these multiple stations within 10 seconds or so.. I read someone said 100ms between channels as the fm band is scanned..Have we tried AM, AMs signal is a much further signal..We need a box that transmits and then listen like we are doing now.. this may solve the conspiracy that this is not real..We can ask questions and see if we get a response. I think this form of technology is amazing that we are actually able to make out clear sentences sometime.. For someone to call this fake it would be insane in some sense. if your getting complete warning signals or sentences, it would take a lot of radio stations to get together to make a certain sound at a certain time at the exact millisecond in order to make a phrase or sentence heard plain as day...hmmmm

Thanks,
Bud316

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Could you explain more how these beings use religion and government to deceive? Thanks

a reply to: bud316

From my experience, these voices are either a.I used to connect the technology to me, or viewers to program torchured. I reccomend not messing, these beings use religion and government to deceive.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
When the voices started, I telepathicly asked them who they are, they replied government.
They used characters from religion to alter my beliefs. I think at the core they tell the truth through metaphorical lies. I.e. I received prophecy through suffering.

On top of hearing abnormal things, I captured EVPs saying only truth to me. From what I've been able to understand, we all are seen and heard, and understood.
edit on 5-3-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: add

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
End? Did she pop up again? Def a woman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join