It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Again we ask for more fire!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I must post this because very few peer into the window of reggae in Europe. Highest Grade Reggae in America is hard to find. Ive only found a few hot spots: Miami, LA, NYC, Portland. But theres constant BIG REGGAE STARS touring Europe, even right now. But the message is simple: tolerate your neighbor, love music , be truthful, have faith in your God. If you have enough faith , you will be shielded. Protected by God's all knowing hand. Theres just so much bad in the world right now , I cant even ride a bus at night without bugging out. But this one student of Jah Truly knows how to be enlightened!

First we see him here @ Reggae on the River: good life (2004)

www.youtube.com...

and of course his famous Raid the Barn :

www.youtube.com...

I love he holds that mini staff in his hand , always. That to me is inspiring. I always were a crystal. I hope you all feel connected to the Earth:

As Shakyamuni meditated beneath the bodhi tree, Mara pointed to the place where he sat and demanded, “Who witnesses your right to the seat of enlightenment?”

Shakyamuni reached a finger down to touch the ground. “I call the Earth as my witness,” he replied.

Ok Back to My man here. 10 years laters he tours through Europe. Through places were they dont speak english (well they do everyone almost in Europe can speak English). I really like how he goes to Europe and gets a European Band. Imagine that. Its so cool. Check it out, first in Brussels:

www.youtube.com...

A bit tight but still cool. A world free of racism. Aint no stopping us (if we truly unite) a prep for Sumol Summer Fest in Portugal. Beautiful people, this is what humanity desires, i believe. Theres small pockets of it around the world, and TPTB want to crush us.I must present the crown jewel. its almost an hour long, but if you have gone this far with me , and watch the beginning, you will watch the whole thing :

www.youtube.com...

Keep it positive , we can do it!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Jah!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I can appreciate the talent of these artists, but I never cared much for the style.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If I wasn't Jamaican, why would I wear this funny hat?

eek-a-mouse

third world

damian marley

..a few faves

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If a belly jiggles profusely in the forest will anyone be able to hear it if the guy with the fat belly is deaf?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I titled my post incorrectly. It shouldve been super conscious people live here

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Outcrosser

people in the third world dont see fat bellies

top topics

join