It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like David Icke

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ok so when I first came into Icke's philosophy I immediately reject it. What stood out the most for me was the reptilian idea. Now fast forward nearly a decade later and I love his work. The idea of repitlians in the way that he uses doesn't even seem that far fetched to me now. There has been more traction lately to the elite pedophilia rings we and they have been talking about. I agree with his premise on the elite royal "blue" bloodlines, and almost everything he says actually now.

Heres a video where Icke is interviewed by Red Ice Radio where he talks about the perception deception. I reccomend you watch it, if for nothing other than perspective. I realize hes worth 10 million according to Celebrity Net Worth. Honestly I don't see a problem with making money off of good ideas. Im not totally against people using their ideas as a way to make money.
edit on 1/25/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I like him as well. And the world is run by snakes figuratively
speaking whether or not they shapeshift. So what does it matter?
A snake is true to it's nature either way. So in my mind why not
make shapeshifting reptoids out of 'em.

SnF
edit on Rpm12515v25201500000027 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Funny. I like that perspective.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
indeed hiding the truth amongst a tide of quality BS is a well used method of staying alive!

i often wonder if the "reptilian" thing is a metaphorical way of describing something .. else.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShayneJUK
indeed hiding the truth amongst a tide of quality BS is a well used method of staying alive!

i often wonder if the "reptilian" thing is a metaphorical way of describing something .. else.

It's a way of selling books to the delusional and paranoid.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't like Icke.

His ideas are mainly silly and have developed from his announcement in the 1990's that he was the Son of Godhead, following his failure as a psychic healer. The adaptability of his ideas has allowed him to move them into a position where he has a following on the basis that eventually some people would believe him!

His views on elite paedophilia are proven correct because there are paedophiles in all walks of life and in families. In a way, he could not proven wrong.

His ideas that humanity is controlled by reptiles is (frankly) silly.

Icke, the master conspiracist, has also been banging on about the elite and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a set of words proven to be false. I suppose many people end up blaming the Jews. In his case it's the Jews and Reptiles.

No, I think Icke is a charlatan.

Regards

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Im not basing how i feel about the ideas hes promoting A, based on his past mistakes and B, based on his personality or on him himself.

I am basing how i feel about his ideas on the immense amount of research ive done over the past decade.

I feel bad for you because your incapable of understanding what im trying to say when i say that.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You don't need to patronise me, there's a good chap. No need to "feel bad for me".

I am afraid that you said you agree on almost everything he (Icke) says. I am stating a contrary view that in my opinion almost everything he says is twaddle. In fact, he is a master of suggestive persuasion, and that is a rare skill.

If you only want people to respond in positive acknowledgement of your OP, then you should say so.

Regards

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Actually i was being nice.

Rather than attack you i explained to you why your reasoning is flawed in hopes that you would have the perspective that you disagree with his ideas rather than disagreeing with him as a person.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The elites are human, but none of them go to public school or church, or have to get a job. They have a completely different world view and psychology than we do. They might be genetically different from us, after 3000 years of royalty, but even if not, the way they grow up in the top layer of society would be enough to develop their brains into a slightly different neuro-anatomy.

Reptilian minds. They live closer to their limbic systems.

They have made and control the world we live in, through law and psychology and economics.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

Very good point.

The world is totally and completely different depending on what part of the hierarchy your on. Very disjointed i can see how were evolving into different races.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
David Icke is a Tool.

There is nothing he has to say in his current incarnation that isn't copied from other people, even in that he doesn't represent it in his real life or behavior and the "Reptilian" thing should have gotten him cast out of the limelight a decade ago because it was that freakin stupid

The world has enough real issues to be solved without a dunce sending people looking for nonsense.

personally i'm sure he took brain damage from one too many soccer balls to the head.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Lol. I had to actually laugh reading post.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Im not basing how i feel about the ideas hes promoting A, based on his past mistakes and B, based on his personality or on him himself.

I am basing how i feel about his ideas on the immense amount of research ive done over the past decade.

I feel bad for you because your incapable of understanding what im trying to say when i say that.

Did your "immense amount of research" produce an iota of testable evidence proving that reptoids exist? Let's see it.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I actually don't hate the guy lol, I think he's quite a character, i'm never mad at multi level marketing types or the like either... I thought the reverend Sun Young Moon was the shiz too... what an idea forming a religion and hooking people up with Korean brides... that guy was the KING. So I admire the guy for his "cult of personality" actually he reminds me to get back to work trying to form a cult.

But I don't believe a damn thing he has to say lol

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Well i agree with him on that idea in how they act but not that actually being what they are.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think where Icke tends to lapse is in his description of his "Matrix"...

Shapeshifting Reptiles in the Elite Ruling Class...

To some means the Queen is a Reptile with Human features and he loses a lot of followers that way...

When you break down his description over his many talks...

You begin to understand he is talking about what I would call Djinn...

Beings that can Possess, take Human form & shapeshift, & can manipulate inter dimensionally...

So rather than me believing he is saying that *insert elitest* was born a Reptile who could shift shape...

I believe that Djinn have come in Human form among *insert bloodline*, they can manipulate other Realms and take on the appearance of Reptiles to those who can see other worldly beings via Astral Projection for example...

Reptile = Djinn who has taken that form...
Matrix = Combination of each Realm/Dimension...
Feeds on hate = Benefits from hate with control...
Black Eyes in certain situations = I've done that, I think it's a rage thing rather than an attribute of the Damned...

But that's just my deciphering of his hypothesis, so I give him the benefit of the doubt as a genuine guy who just happened to have a following.
That's also why I think Jesse Ventura couldn't comprehend what David Icke was telling him, because Jesse doesn't strike me as the type of guy to meditate and focus on the other worldly as he goes about his daily routine...

He just went with the "shapeshifting reptiles" misconception and ran with it. imo.

Also...
People have spent money on much more evil things (McDonalds, Nike etc), & made money from much more evil things than Icke is doing.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If someone becomes the laughing stock of the conspiracy world, assailed with enough debunkers, personal attacks, parodies, people will place them into the loony category. I'm always skeptical when someone is made to look like a fool. Sometimes it's less suspicious than killing the person in some "shady accident" or "murder suicide".

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The idea that intelligent reptilians or reptoids exist, and are running this planet, is so ridiculous, and so looney, I could almost believe it, honestly.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

What they do is bombard a person like Icke with "witnesses". Sincere, intelligent, mature, often distraught, devastated looking people who share the same story with some minor variations. So powerful and in such a quick succession are their appearances, that people like Icke have no choice but to expose the knowledge to the world.

Make him look stupid, make his story unbelievable and ridiculous (while he's convinced from the false witnesses) that most people will think he's crazy. And they'll think anyone who believes what he says is just as crazy if not more. It's a perfect plan. Deaths raise suspicions, making the person look stupid only lessens the value of their claims and makes conspiracy theorists look dumb.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join