It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like David Icke

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
I actually don't hate the guy lol, I think he's quite a character, i'm never mad at multi level marketing types or the like either... I thought the reverend Sun Young Moon was the shiz too... what an idea forming a religion and hooking people up with Korean brides... that guy was the KING. So I admire the guy for his "cult of personality" actually he reminds me to get back to work trying to form a cult.

But I don't believe a damn thing he has to say lol

Sun Myung Moon was a Koren hoodlum with a bit of charisma which he found valuable in manipulating first the nationalistic hubris of Koreans and later the gullibility of Western youth who only wanted to save the world. The easiest people to manipulate. Young people who were willing to sleep on the floor for years, fore go sex for years, work twenty hours a day in his businesses, travel the country for years selling crap door to door and eat next to nothing but gruel most of the time. All they asked for in return was to help save the world. It's not as if he was some great quru. He was a thug.

Admiring a ghoul like that is so very very sad.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Klassified

What they do is bombard a person like Icke with "witnesses". Sincere, intelligent, mature, often distraught, devastated looking people who share the same story with some minor variations. So powerful and in such a quick succession are their appearances, that people like Icke have no choice but to expose the knowledge to the world.

Make him look stupid, make his story unbelievable and ridiculous (while he's convinced from the false witnesses) that most people will think he's crazy. And they'll think anyone who believes what he says is just as crazy if not more. It's a perfect plan. Deaths raise suspicions, making the person look stupid only lessens the value of their claims and makes conspiracy theorists look dumb.

That sounds plausible. Discredit the insight and make some entertainment money at the same time.

Some of them want us to think they are shape-shifting reptiles.

On the psychological level, what do you call people who start World Wars? Impulsives?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I actually don't hate the guy lol, I think he's quite a character, i'm never mad at multi level marketing types or the like either... I thought the reverend Sun Young Moon was the shiz too... what an idea forming a religion and hooking people up with Korean brides... that guy was the KING. So I admire the guy for his "cult of personality" actually he reminds me to get back to work trying to form a cult.

Sun Myung Moon was a Koren hoodlum with a bit of charisma which he found valuable in manipulating first the nationalistic hubris of Koreans and later the gullibility of Western youth who only wanted to save the world. The easiest people to manipulate. Young people who were willing to sleep on the floor for years, fore go sex for years, work twenty hours a day in his businesses, travel the country for years selling crap door to door and eat next to nothing but gruel most of the time. All they asked for in return was to help save the world. It's not as if he was some great quru. He was a thug.

Oh gosh

Your just up on a high and mighty horse today huh?

Sarcasm it was comparative Sarcasm of one huckster to another worse huckster. And truthfully...it does give me a chuckle when people are that Gullible and it's not "sad" that it does, what's sadder is people who have to pretend they are so enlightened they can't find humor in a pathetic situation, it's high and mighty and to my experience those people talk a lot but usually never do squat in real life to better the world other than put down others who manage to smile in a sick sad world.

My sincere apologies at laughing in a thread about David Icke, this should be taken very, very seriously.

(see what I did there? Sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Tangerine

Well i agree with him on that idea in how they act but not that actually being what they are.

I'll repeat my question in hopes that, this time, you actually read it and answer it: Did your "immense amount of research" produce an iota of testable evidence proving that reptoids exist? Let's see it.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Klassified

What they do is bombard a person like Icke with "witnesses". Sincere, intelligent, mature, often distraught, devastated looking people who share the same story with some minor variations. So powerful and in such a quick succession are their appearances, that people like Icke have no choice but to expose the knowledge to the world.

Make him look stupid, make his story unbelievable and ridiculous (while he's convinced from the false witnesses) that most people will think he's crazy. And they'll think anyone who believes what he says is just as crazy if not more. It's a perfect plan. Deaths raise suspicions, making the person look stupid only lessens the value of their claims and makes conspiracy theorists look dumb.

All you have to do to destroy the notion that Icke is a con artist or a nutter or both is to produce a reptoid.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

yep that works too

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I think where Icke tends to lapse is in his description of his "Matrix"...

Shapeshifting Reptiles in the Elite Ruling Class...

To some means the Queen is a Reptile with Human features and he loses a lot of followers that way...

When you break down his description over his many talks...

You begin to understand he is talking about what I would call Djinn...

Beings that can Possess, take Human form & shapeshift, & can manipulate inter dimensionally...

So rather than me believing he is saying that *insert elitest* was born a Reptile who could shift shape...

I believe that Djinn have come in Human form among *insert bloodline*, they can manipulate other Realms and take on the appearance of Reptiles to those who can see other worldly beings via Astral Projection for example...

Reptile = Djinn who has taken that form...
Matrix = Combination of each Realm/Dimension...
Feeds on hate = Benefits from hate with control...
Black Eyes in certain situations = I've done that, I think it's a rage thing rather than an attribute of the Damned...

But that's just my deciphering of his hypothesis, so I give him the benefit of the doubt as a genuine guy who just happened to have a following.
That's also why I think Jesse Ventura couldn't comprehend what David Icke was telling him, because Jesse doesn't strike me as the type of guy to meditate and focus on the other worldly as he goes about his daily routine...

He just went with the "shapeshifting reptiles" misconception and ran with it. imo.

Also...
People have spent money on much more evil things (McDonalds, Nike etc), & made money from much more evil things than Icke is doing.

See... I'm going to have to sort of agree with you on this one Charlie with a minor difference.

I am the type to meditate and explore and I hear you on the djinn thing.

But i'll say this, Icke runs around pointing out leaders and hollywood stars etc as "Reptilians" and I am actually a firm believer for my own reasons that there ARE extra-dimensional Intelligence's out there and they are responsible sometimes for things like mental illness and so on and I say that from my knowledge and POV of science.

here's the thing though, I have had the opportunity to know a lot of these people in Government and hollywood in my time... They mainly aren't in any focus by these things. That's not the way it works, I am sure i'd be able to tell especially when i could name drop a lot from childhood on....

No, it's actually the "everyman" who is most afflicted, a lot of these people... take our world leaders for example, they aren't that "sick" no matter who's side your on in any debate, they have their dogmas and ideas, but read ATS lol a random sampling of the population, People believe some screwed up stuff, from the Americans who want to just "Nuke em" to anyone else with whatever insane hate they spew, if you took this random sampling of people and had a way to "measure" and took a random sampling of "hollywood stars" you'd find overwhelmingly the Hollywood end had a lot of talented intelligent people (ditto for world leaders) who are remarkably capable of restraint and if you took the "everyman" and switch positions the world would end in war and bloodshed in days lol

I'm saying, I see no preference in any outside entity in feeding off of "high power people" in the same way a virus I guess doesn't wish to kill it's host. What is there... lives of the BODY of the species and survives that way, US.

So in short...

I don't have issue with Icke "looking" for demons aside from making assumptions on what they are that are child like...

I would say this though

Maybe Icke while condemning all these leaders and Talented people, Maybe he should look in the mirror at "WHAT" it is that propels HIM from inside to make these accusations which in the end if taken seriously would degrade society terribly, he is after all the "Witch Hunter" here...

I'll use the term "he who smelt it dealt it" lol and suggest maybe he's the one with something attached to him unknowingly.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I like Icke too!!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm being serious... I made a joke earlier about Icke being hit in the head with a soccer ball one too many times... But that's a very real thing, it's known now that minor brain damage of that sort in regards to the head over time radically can affect personality, i'll use the term... "leave an opening" so does drug use which he of course has been proficient in...

Your typical elite sure...can come off rigid like a Lizard but even in Liberal America your dirt comes out easy, usually these are highly controlled and defended psyches, people who are athletic through life even "performance" is a training of the mind a very strong mind...

Here is Icke... really wanting the untrained, the unhealthy the depressed... to OPEN DOORS and well you open a door stuff comes through the cracks sometimes. I'm just suggesting a slightly brain injured guy using drugs sometimes he doesn't understand... he's a heck of a lot more likely to let something IN than maybe the Queen of England who is a highly controlled individual with access to a whole lot of material on how to avoid such things one would guess... Perhaps in the heart of the accuser lies the accused?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Star!!!

You make a few excellent points there...
I'm also of the belief that these entities are much more attached to the average citizen than an elitist...

My theory is that when in power, the entities can make a much bigger difference than regular folk...

But percentage wise I'd say most of them are in the community rather than behind the pulpit...

Someone of Icke's nature is definitely a prime target as well for his message...
& therefore could easily be mislead in his journey to find the truth...

I actually have a theory that kinda links to this battle for control between higher powers...

But I feel it would either be very unpopular because people would think it was nonsense or as a justification for some of the world's ills, or quite scary and could be seen as fearmongering...

I've been contemplating a thread for about a week, I've yet to go through with it for those reasons at the moment...
Definitely one for skunk works if I decide to go through with it.

& I've no doubt the World would fall apart if we ATS members were put in charge

Collectively we know so much... & yet so little.

edit on 25-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I don't mention this stuff either for similar reasons and because of course I don't have a definitive answer. But I am always wary of people who "know"

I can say only this, we are multi dimensional beings, there is no actual scientific reason that a "pattern of energy" that exists in 3rd dimensional space, a thought or a sound or an image to no longer exist in 4th dimensional space when it's 3rd dimensional form is destroyed and that from a pov of just science leads to many things. If a pattern exists in the brain in 3 dimensions it could be manipulated or fed off of or what have you from elsewhere in 4 and if intelligence exists here it would be capable beyond itself. And it wouldn't actually be possible to have a matrix of energy in a cohesive pattern that existed only in the dimension of our perceptions.

And ... encouraging people to "play" with these realms without the practice of discipline or controls is probably not the best idea, sure i've known plenty of people who have good experiences but i'm sure many are more vulnerable than they would expect and there is "something" to the positive and negative energy of it all...

A part of me expects that one day Science and spirit will merge enough to where one can shine a sort of proverbial Black light on someone when they are sick or mentally ill and will actually be able to "see" things like what is sucking on the part of the brain responsible for the chemical imbalance or draining the body of energy at a cancer spot because I am pretty sure there is a higher component to some of these ailments and some things are "un-treatable" solely from a mental/spiritual perspective and that's why for some "going holistic, being natural and will" can cure Cancer etc and in others it fails

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Oh gosh

Your just up on a high and mighty horse today huh?

Sarcasm it was comparative Sarcasm of one huckster to another worse huckster. And truthfully...it does give me a chuckle when people are that Gullible and it's not "sad" that it does, what's sadder is people who have to pretend they are so enlightened they can't find humor in a pathetic situation, it's high and mighty and to my experience those people talk a lot but usually never do squat in real life to better the world other than put down others who manage to smile in a sick sad world.

My sincere apologies at laughing in a thread about David Icke, this should be taken very, very seriously.

(see what I did there? Sarcasm)

The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflections. The sarcastic content of a statement will be dependent upon the context in which it appears. As there were no vocal inflections possible, and no body language or facial cues, sarcasm is very difficult to present in a forum such as this. However from reading your reply to my post I am more inclined to think you, rather than sarcastic, snide. So Adeu. ( thats high falootin horse riding jargon for, well, however you wish to interpret it)
Edit However, after reading some of your other posts on this thread, I may have been a little to critical in my own interpretations of your position.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSun, 25 Jan 2015 21:12:45 -0600Sun, 25 Jan 2015 21:12:45 -060015012015-01-25T21:12:45-06:009u12 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
The idea that intelligent reptilians or reptoids exist, and are running this planet, is so ridiculous, and so looney, I could almost believe it, honestly.
LOl it's easier to believe than religions.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What's your video link cookie? doesn't work.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I replaced the words shape shifting reptile for pedo and took this as his message. I would advise caution against this as I had a run in with what a friend in uksf referred to as a 'gripper' and a visit from two people dressed as police officers advising me not to look any further into these things. Maybe this wasn't his real message and I stumbled across something by accident or maybe it was but I credit it to him anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I don't like Icke.

His views on elite paedophilia are proven correct because there are paedophiles in all walks of life and in families. In a way, he could not proven wrong.

Other than the fact that he named names.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It has been coming out that those same people he says are lizards, are also pedophiles, so if he isn't wrong about that, then the reptile thing doesn't matter so much. Just neutralize and tag and bag the pedo's and be done with them, then both problems would be solved. It might also put him out of business.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Rather than attack you i explained to you why your reasoning is flawed in hopes that you would have the perspective that you disagree with his ideas rather than disagreeing with him as a person.

Icke is indivisible with his theories. They are one of the same. You cannot discuss Icke's ideas e.g. about Kris Kristofferson being a reptile being from another dimension, without looking at the person proposing them.

If Icke was not around, his theories would not have been created.

Regards

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
As time goes on, have come to see more and more truth in what David Icke says.
I always git stuck on the reptilian thing, but as the bard said "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio..."

I don't buy the line that he's a charlatan or a money grubber or similar.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
As time goes on, have come to see more and more truth in what David Icke says.
I always git stuck on the reptilian thing, but as the bard said "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio..."

I don't buy the line that he's a charlatan or a money grubber or similar.

Perhaps, like the shapeshifting reptoids, Icke has merely taken the form of a charlatan con artist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join