It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like David Icke

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

When the individual creates his own demise into "foolery" then I have little empathy for them.

Mr. Icke has time and again painted himself into a corner with the only way out to misdirect and start another line that leads to the same place. Insanity is described as doing the same thing over and over and achieving the same results and this is what Mr. Icke is perpetuating.

He continues to spew forth accusations without ever providing any real proof. Unnamed sources are nothing more than a dodge to continue to generate profits at others expense and in so doing he discredits any real information that may actually appear one day.

Aside from believing and, I do believe that he believes himself, that Kris Kristofferson and Boxcar Willie are reptilians, he has also predicted that the world would end back in the 90's, that LA would become an island, and even insinuated that he was or is the Son of God.

I honestly do not believe he means to harm people and perhaps he became a victim of a scam himself. I hope that by his comments he intends to only gather peoples attention to look as a whole at our world and realize that we certainly are not in control and that yes a group, not reptilians in my mind, but a group of powerful and wealthy few make decisions that effect all of us.

I also believe that he enjoys the attention he receives and this may very well drive him to continue his dishonest tactics in selling books and other merchandise like speaking. He has been known to speak for 9 hours at a time for his workshops, this just screams to me anyway of someone who loves to hear himself but also enjoys an audience.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I enjoy his presentations.

I wouldn't mind meeting him for tea one day to compare notes.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I saw this man speak about a number of things as well as the corruption in the banking world, well before it was exposed so I have a great deal of interest in what he says.

When people criticise him that's fine because how often do you not agree with something hyour mate says - so why shouldn't he be given the same courtesy.

I agree with his views on the monarchy and the elite and I hope he continues till we all wake up to their behaviour and get them to face their crimes.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Do you guys/gals think that his past discredits him? Like when he went around pretending to be a divine prophet? He was total bat # in his early days I'm sure you're all aware. Perhaps he was just finding himself? Can't blame someone for being eccentric but you really need to re examine the tripe he put out in the past.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Absolutely fantastic thread OP! And respect to you for bringing this man attention.

I also fully support David's work,I have had a quick peruse of the thread and inevitably there are people slamming His work,most probably haven't even examined the info.

People must remember..nothing in the world is as it appears (I can vouch for this) and what we have been conditioned to believe from cradle to grave is a twisted view of reality.This info is just too much sometimes for people with limited Human perception,that's understandable.

Now, David's work is gaining the momentum and credibility it deserves..the paedophlies in power (especially in the UK) are being outed and what a year it has been..if people can't handle this info,then I suggest they go back to sleep..it is very real! And at the top of all governments globally and David was onto this years ago,way,way ahead of the game and in many ways opened the doors for the truth movement of today.

We owe it to the children and other individuals, who are getting abused and killed (ritually) to see that justice is served.

As for the reptilian concept,there is undoubtably truth in this the more you dig.It is a shame how people sometimes feel pressured into not approaching this subject through fear of judgement by the peers..on a CT site of all places..like David says,these people are just "repeaters" and police their fellow man into submission..sometimes I can't help but feel this site is drifting into the ways of the sheep,as is the case at the other end of the spectrum,with those who buy mainstream BS and again I applaud you OP for tackling this in spite of the inevitable conditioned onslaught.

I will return later and post some info and links about Reptilians that I have come by recently..

edit on 26-1-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Great post! you put it well!a reply to: Shiloh7

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

I will return later and post some info and links about Reptilians that I have come by recently..

Yes please do. One of the things I've stressed about Icke and his reptilian theory is the fact that he is not the only one to hint at this. Just about every researcher who has delved into the interdimensional, metaphysical aspects of our reality would concur with this theory. Sometimes the truth can be stranger than fiction.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You know common sense tells you that people who go missing are by human intervention, not by Reptiles who have travelled light years. The point im making is that the reptilian story is a convenient cover story. Im not suggesting hes part of a conspiracy to cover up, im suggesting his storys of reptiles are muddying the waters of common sense, where the origin of strange happenings will not be a reptilian it will be human.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
David Icke does a wonderful job of inspiring people to realize their potential. He constantly tells people to "wake up" and realize that humanity is special and we have more power than we realize.

Can't go wrong with that.

He has also admitted, when pressed, that the "lizard shape shifter controlling a person" idea is analogous to "demon possession" but he maintains a perspective that is independent of any particular religion's viewpoint.

So the concepts he promotes are not particularly contradictory to concepts within Christianity, for instance. He's using different words but describing the very same fundamental constructs of the universe and our situation.

I've said for a long time that there are fundamental constructs or 'mechanics' of the universe and the spiritual realm and the various world's religions are actually describing much the same ideas, if people would just look.

For instance, Jesus could remote view and teleport, and others within the Bible did also. Akashic records - not contradictory to the bible, in fact the bible mentions God's book of remembrance. Those are just two ideas that come to mind quickly.

David Icke is not a kook. He's weird, sure. Delightfully so. Thanks for bringing him up.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
You know common sense tells you that people who go missing are by human intervention, not by Reptiles who have travelled light years. The point im making is that the reptilian story is a convenient cover story. Im not suggesting hes part of a conspiracy to cover up, im suggesting his storys of reptiles are muddying the waters of common sense, where the origin of strange happenings will not be a reptilian it will be human.

No, just to be clear, research and study would tell you that Ickes theory centers around the reptilians being interdimensional parasites with shape shifting abilities who exist outside of human perception, not the reptilians being the abductors. The Greys are presumed the culprits for a percentage of abductions along with the U.S. military.

Why is the reptilian story a cover? Muddying the waters for what? Why can't he just be "adding on to the water" which already exists?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I like best when David Icke tells everyone people that I went to HS with are Reptilians (went to a hs for performing arts) the thing that amazes me most is the length of time that they go through to fool everybody, going to class everyday having lunch even a particular female that is always shown doing her "Reptilian stare" the way she would eat Salad every day even though she secretly must have been licking her chops thinking about drinking a Pineal Gland smoothie through the top of my head and I never could tell not even the time we screwed, the technology to create a perfect human Vagina like that, even bleeding human looking blood when my nails went down her back... I just have to wonder when she or others did "Reptilian things" because a full day in school and then rehearsals well into the evening then partying until after midnight it's like they never let the disguise slip for a minute I just wonder when the time was there to molest babies and nefariously plot and stuff... in-between all the dancing and filming and singing showtunes and crap

I don't claim to "be anybody" lol, pretty bright guy who always seems to wax back to being an underachiever despite my background, I really like my dogs, Lazy, 7th grade chem teacher said "he's very Lazy" lol

But you'd think... you'd think that David Ickes accusations would be easy to prove because there are people like me that happened by luck to live in certain neighborhoods and grew up in a community with a lot of these people who would KNOW right, but I have to maintain their covers are perfect you'd never even know after boffing one just like that Rowdy Piper movie because I can testify, I couldn't for a minute tell. Even my relative who was high up in the Bush administration... he'd just sit there sipping ma's soup at the dinner table seeming like he was enjoying it... never a clue, how bad he must have wanted to molest me.... but to maintain plausible deniability he just sat there and sipped his soup and talked politics.

And gosh, I wish I could prove it, they way they all duped me my whole life, but these Reptilians... they are just that damn good I guess, to think it's only been recent history to where I let my daughter when she was 4 play with the entire day with the Obviously reptilian children of a "known Reptilian" and they advance so fast... because you'd never know sitting there watching them watch the Rug Rats the whole "Human Child" thing was a facade, they must have molested my daughter while we went to dinner, that had to have been it but the ability to control minds.... I never noticed any behavior changes, nothing...

Damn, Those Reptilians are just that damn good... I feel like such a fool

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I don't like Icke.

His ideas are mainly silly and have developed from his announcement in the 1990's that he was the Son of Godhead, following his failure as a psychic healer. The adaptability of his ideas has allowed him to move them into a position where he has a following on the basis that eventually some people would believe him!

His views on elite paedophilia are proven correct because there are paedophiles in all walks of life and in families. In a way, he could not proven wrong.

His ideas that humanity is controlled by reptiles is (frankly) silly.

Icke, the master conspiracist, has also been banging on about the elite and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a set of words proven to be false. I suppose many people end up blaming the Jews. In his case it's the Jews and Reptiles.

No, I think Icke is a charlatan.

Regards

Please show me the actual proof that these words have been proven false.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
I like best when David Icke tells everyone people that I went to HS with are Reptilians (went to a hs for performing arts) the thing that amazes me most is the length of time that they go through to fool everybody, going to class everyday having lunch even a particular female that is always shown doing her "Reptilian stare" the way she would eat Salad every day even though she secretly must have been licking her chops thinking about drinking a Pineal Gland smoothie through the top of my head and I never could tell not even the time we screwed, the technology to create a perfect human Vagina like that, even bleeding human looking blood when my nails went down her back... I just have to wonder when she or others did "Reptilian things" because a full day in school and then rehearsals well into the evening then partying until after midnight it's like they never let the disguise slip for a minute I just wonder when the time was there to molest babies and nefariously plot and stuff... in-between all the dancing and filming and singing showtunes and crap

I don't claim to "be anybody" lol, pretty bright guy who always seems to wax back to being an underachiever despite my background, I really like my dogs, Lazy, 7th grade chem teacher said "he's very Lazy" lol

But you'd think... you'd think that David Ickes accusations would be easy to prove because there are people like me that happened by luck to live in certain neighborhoods and grew up in a community with a lot of these people who would KNOW right, but I have to maintain their covers are perfect you'd never even know after boffing one just like that Rowdy Piper movie because I can testify, I couldn't for a minute tell. Even my relative who was high up in the Bush administration... he'd just sit there sipping ma's soup at the dinner table seeming like he was enjoying it... never a clue, how bad he must have wanted to molest me.... but to maintain plausible deniability he just sat there and sipped his soup and talked politics.

And gosh, I wish I could prove it, they way they all duped me my whole life, but these Reptilians... they are just that damn good I guess, to think it's only been recent history to where I let my daughter when she was 4 play with the entire day with the Obviously reptilian children of a "known Reptilian" and they advance so fast... because you'd never know sitting there watching them watch the Rug Rats the whole "Human Child" thing was a facade, they must have molested my daughter while we went to dinner, that had to have been it but the ability to control minds.... I never noticed any behavior changes, nothing...

Damn, Those Reptilians are just that damn good... I feel like such a fool

I beleive Icke more than I do you, at any rate.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Plato already said that reality is an illusion. Some say the film the Matrix is based on what Plato said.
And I think there is a subatomic world which is different than the world we live in. The afterlife –the subatomic world- I believe, is lying in another dimension we can’t see or feel while we are alive.
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

You believe that the bulk of the people in the world that have achievements, that led dedicated lives and actually made it into decent positions are actually Lizard people? Rather than believe a guy just happened to grow in NYC and attended school with a small number of them when as a given your talking about schools that hold 15,000 people for HS?

You realize that an inability to perceive people you see on TV as having had normal lives, come out of a Vagina like everyone else, having attended school just like everyone else and instead focusing on your fantasies is a sign of schizophrenia perhaps? Definitely an inability to picture reality outside your own shell....

The sad aspect of believing this guy is... It really doesn't take much in life to actually meet people.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
He stated Boxcar Willy is a reptilian?

Hilarious! How anyone could take this guy seriously is beyond me. The simple fact he set himself up as a faith healer before his current set of lies for profit should be enough for any logical mind to decide where his true loyalty lies. The greenback.

Why people believe the most outrageous stories without the slightest shred of proof I'll never know.
edit on 26-1-2015 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
To steal Mitch Hedberg's idea on pancakes...

I think of David Icke, much like Ron Paul, like pancakes.
Yes, they are all inviting, and wonderful for the first 80%, but after that you're sick of them.
Both Icke, and Ron Paul make sense for a little while, then spiral off into nonsense where you go, "WHOA!....er......um...yeah...okaaaaayyyyy....."
Every time.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I actually have to say...

I find this whole thread fascinating, there is actually a lot to it.

The power of Television for example and peoples perceptions of it, the reality is, it's just a job, people that eat, crap get the flu and every other thing everyone else does, but beamed or cabled into your home and portrayed to the isolated some people really do seem to convey almost "powers" or whatever "attributes" to these people that defy any common sense whatsoever.

Most people don't do this but some and as icke proves there is this audience out there, fairly large numbers of people that don't seem to be able to balance the capacity to release themselves from suspension of disbelief even long after they turn the tube off, to know that these are just people who... are actors, politicians... constantly seeking to create some alternate reality or origin story to explain something, explain a perception they have of these people as almost demi gods when in reality, they just work with Cameras and make up and script writers but for some...the larger than life persona doesn't dissipate and these people keep them "elevated" in a bizzare fiction...

This extends to so many topics here on ATS from theories about Jews or Muslims in general or the Illuminati... This capacity to blatantly "make up" stuff about people you don't even know, never have met simply because of scant easily faked "evidence" usually no evidence at all mostly just upon the awe of perception of being on a TV while the individuals life is seemingly inescapably humdrum... also a false perception 99^ of the time... The reality is... all one would have to do is either get involved in politics or give acting a try and relocate to Hollywood or NYC where simply going out to dinner would introduce you to people, not even a big deal... if you joined any political group inevitably you will be at dinners hosted by your politicians, meet them shake their hands, if you simply lived around LA and took a weekend walk you'd meet dozens of stars just window shopping over time, it's not really such a big deal to get invited to the right after party... lol all you would need to do is deliver for Pink Dot after hrs in LA and as a delivery boy you'd be knocking on doors seeing these people in their all to human worst lol

But sit in that room, see them on TV they are larger than life or even in print some people generate these fantasies and... I actually find it scary when that perception involves the News because these notions are absurd and people come to believe such incredibly false over overbearingly impossible things that allow for hate, paranoia, mental illness

The human mind it... likes to find explanations for things, not dissimilar to the way the mind will find faces in clouds because it has a job to do recognizing faces. But for ...well i'd hope MOST people the intellect takes over, like our discussions here about this cop shooting stuff... it doesn't take much to see that with over a couple of Billion pull overs and stops in 10 years and the number of shootings by police being at 3000 in that time frame by REALITY the cops actually do a fantastic job of restraint 99.9% of thee time but a few videos... of jerkoffs and people literally believe they are running amok executing people on a regular basis have race based agendas deep into the establishment are literally in a state of fight or flight over the situation because they can not perceive the reality like a person afraid to fly even though realistically it is the safest form of travel because they saw a plane crash and can't comprehend a Million other people are on planes safely that very same hr... a media induced mild mental illness.

So in this case, the concept that I met a person or people or knew from childhood, someone or someones who worked every day attended a school of 15,000 people in a city of 9 Million people a person who probably had a dozens of lovers in a lifetime, who meets and deals with dozens of people every day, hundreds per week and Tens of Thousands over a lifetime because after all they are "performers" takes a back seat even though I never name dropped, I admit aside from some acting and production stints I really never went very far so certainly I am not elevating myself... but this simple concept takes a mental back seat to the "belief" that because they are in front of a Camera they MUST be "Reptilians" and pat of a plot to control the world or deeply in bed with those who are...

I think anyone who uses a site like ATS should always remember to take a very deep look at what they choose to believe and be aware of just how absurd somethings actually are, to question everything is a good idea, but to believe things even when there is no evidence what so ever and it literally flys in the face of sanity is a bad idea.

Really stop and think about this reality tunnel people would choose to believe.

"You live in a world in which almost everyone in a position of power or celebrity is actually some kind of psychic vampire, demi god, genetically different species collaborating together to make you miserable so they can feed off your bad vibes"

If the physicists are right.... If you actually do affect reality based on your perceptions, imagine, just imagine what you create in your own life when you live in such a state of mind... who then is the "reptilian" who is creating a world of despair and fear and sadness... the Media? or You? After all... what's beamed on a stupid tube from a stupid camera is of course always even the news to some degree fiction, designed by the very nature to grab your attention, but it's our perceptions that filter it, so if you watch CBS news this morning as I did and decide Regis Philbin as a guest is illuminati because he is hosting the late show for a couple of days... ask yourself who is the Reptilian and who should I believe the Physicists who went to school who do advanced mathematics and say WE create our reality? Or... David Icke who says my reality is infested with Monsters with all the authority of an ex soccer player who did a lot of dope?

Anyone of us can anyday simply "get involved" it doesn't make you special, be involved and meet anyone you want from all over the world and see for yourselves... these people (some might be pricks) but certainly they are not "reptilians" not even as reference for them having behaviors that seem to come from that center of the brain, it's an equally absurd notion, it takes the FRONTAL LOBE to finish school, to dance to sing to develop talent, that is the absolute opposite of a person who uses the older parts of the brain in daily life...Your talking about people who are way more in charge of their brains than most of us, far more practiced in discipline and control as opposed to predatory beings of base desires, it doesn't even remotely make sense that "Reptilian" would be the operative accusation...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
What really gets me is that people are so quick to dismiss his claims. I'm no expert and besides what I've read, watched and talk about over the past few years have no evidence of anything he says. I will say that I'm all about aliens,UFOS,other dimentions etc etc..but when I first read something about the reptilians by icke, I'm pretty sure it was called "The reptilians connection" I thought it to be so ridiculous I immediately closed the page. Until I got incarcerated and got my hands of one of his books,"The biggest secret" I was blown away by what I read and not really sure if I wanted to believe it but I kept going at it and damn do I gotta say the rabbit hole really exists because I've come so far down and I don't think I'd ever want to go back. Remember people how crazy it was for people to accept a round earth, and wer still new to this planet and don't know a fraction of life's secrets and what "life" is really capable of doing .

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I like Icke. He seems to believe what he says and he seems to be a good person. I'll listen to his reptile ideas, but usually hold judgement until there's some form of conclusive proof. It wouldn't surprise me if it were true, but.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join