It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF You Witnessed a Mass Sighting or Landing, How Would You React?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

IF You Witnessed a Mass Sighting or Landing, How Would You React?

With unbelievable skepticism searching franticly for the man behind the curtain. Not because they might not exist but because of precedence. People here on this rock seem to get off on manipulating fools. Fool or no, I will not cease to strut across the stage until I am heard no more.
edit on 25-1-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
If they are space babes I would talk to them and see if they were willing to let me join them. If they were dudes, bah who cares, I wouldnt have much interest other than to watch them at a distance and see what they were up to.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
First I'd laugh my backend off at the thought of all the uber-religious people who have told me that there is no such thing as aliens because they (supposedly) aren't in the bible, all having a stroke.

Then I'd be rather cautious. They could have germs that are bad for us. They could be here to harvest us for their dinner table. They could be thinking they are superior and we are just game for some kind of hunting trip. I wouldn't trust them, just as I don't trust any government or any other superior firepower entity.
edit on 1/25/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

I will put Operation SNATCH'n'GRAB in play,my secret plan to steal one of dem UFOs,preferably with one of dem aliens hostage(also preferably female alien),and get the f*** off this planet lol

But most likely I will be leaving the city for a less populated place(can't be there when the mass panic start),grab a chair and some popcorn and watch it all go down....

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I would walk up to them, give them a phone/laptop, tell them to join ATS for a Q&A session, go home and do the usual ATS browsing

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache

I will put Operation SNATCH'n'GRAB in play,my secret plan to steal one of dem UFOs,preferably with one of dem aliens hostage(also preferably female alien),and get the f*** off this planet lol

But most likely I will be leaving the city for a less populated place(can't be there when the mass panic start),grab a chair and some popcorn and watch it all go down....

As long as the aliens are female we have alot to talk about! Lolz

I mean flying through space with a alien hottie oh lala, "Not now spock im busy!"

But yes I too would be most willing to begin ET relations.

But if they were dudes meh I would be willing to meet and greet, maybe ask about the alien women if there were any out there and if they could take me to them. Lolz

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Ah great mind here,respect lol..I think things will start going south when they refuse to share the hotties.
-Like com'on dude,hook me up with da sexy croc-lady over there
-That's my sister you ape....

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Ah great mind here,respect lol..I think things will start going south when they refuse to share the hotties.

-Like com'on dude,hook me up with da sexy croc-lady over there

-That's my sister you ape....

Conversation probably goes something like this, "Um is your shape shifting sister umm single cause shes looking at me with those cute croc eyes of hers and um she sliped me her telepathic number, and a few messages, so umm its cool to call you bro right? Besides shes really hot, um I mean shes really a nice girl, and ah I would love to get to know her um ah better. She says she wants to tech me about your um culture, anatomy, what you guys do for fun, and um some other stuff. . . .
Oh yeah she wanted to give me a tour of her quarters on the ship while your um uh talking to the government folks, hope you dont mind. . . .
Soo um yeah just knock before you bust in on her um teaching me umm about your culture ahem. . . "
edit on 25-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Any advanced civilisation will contact with robot first, so, I'll do like the army suggest: fire first, ask questions later. An advanced civilization that are trying to contact us for peace will understand this reaction. And the civilization that are trying to invade won't a the precious first blood.

So my message for ET: " Please phone befor coming, I'm paranoïaque."
edit on 25/1/2015 by Spationaute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Probably like a deer watching a pair of headlights heading towards it in the middle of a road...

If one did watch, and got the pics to prove, a undeniable visit from another civilatation, would everone actually be ready to break the news to the world? It is easy to say yes, but if, in the worst case scenario, the collective world is NOT ready for that news and we would see the downfall of the world as we know it, would you not perhaps regret being the one who put the snowball in motion?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

It depends how far away I was from the sighting. If I was fairly close, I probably would be terrified! If I was alone, I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up running away from it. Later, I would be extremely upset with myself for not taking photos or recording it. As much as I believe we have been visited, having a close encounter would envelope my senses and emotions. For anyone to say they wouldn't be in fear, they're not being honest with themselves.

If I was with a group of people I would still be scared, but you tend to have a sense of security when you"re with other people (even though we wouldn't have a prayer in hell to save ourselves if they became hostile).

If I was a good distance away, I still would be in fear but I think I would still want to pull out my cell phone and record and photograph it.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

If You Witnessed a Mass Sighting or Landing, How Would You React?

I would yell.. "Someone call 911" ...and watch with full attention the entire event.

Hopefully I will be clear of mind enough to record the situation on my own phone.

(you can ask why I do not call 911 myself... did you not notice that in movies everybody ask someone else to call 911..lol)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yours is the closest I have read yet to my reaction.

As per my current level of awakeness, awareness or perceived reality.

I would be HIGHLY SKEPTICAL, figuring it is another attempt to deceive us peasants.

I would sit back and observe, until I figured out what the reality of the situation was.

But that is just me. It seems my new mind set, that we are ALL being played is not popular here. Especially when you try and point out to people that they are being played.
People don't like going against their programming.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

welp. I might be young, but I've seen some strange things in my day. If I saw what you describe, I don't think I'd care too much. Unless they were bringing out the dissection tools or something lol then i'd probably have an accident in my pants.

But going back to serious, I'd just pray and think about hightailing it on foot. Or I'd get stupidly brave and go and confront them. ^_^

I too would assume an illusion. The enemy likes parlor tricks.

a reply to: stosh64

I'm with you guys. I wouldn't trust it for a second.

reply to: FlyersFan

lol but aliens DO exist. Except they aren't really alien and they're probably here/here in a different dimension etc. ie. they're demons. fallen angels. The bad guys.

They're in the bible. And in PLENTY of Renaissance religious paintings. Idk what's all up with it but yeah the facts are there.
edit on 25-1-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
well, I hate to be the guy who takes time and space to type I don't know, but..yeah, I don't know.

And it would be difficult for anyone to say what they would do ahead of time given it is an alien experience..it is nothing like we have been exposed to, so we don't know what our reactions would truly be like.

I would -like- to think that I would be brave enough to stand, take pics if possible (or video, even better) and do other rational things like that, but frankly, I don't know.

Depends on a lot of unknowns also. perhaps the crafts put off a heavy em pulse that effects our brain, giving paranoia and hallucinations, etc.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Like the Holy Brookings Institute proclaims: we will never worship our scientists again, never depend on our government again, and we will all run amok and kill ourselves....C'mon all invaders!! It will be a cakewalk......so much for mankind, eh Brookings??

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
Rampant and violent soiling of my trousers.

You just stole my thunder!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I would take a common sense approach to it all. My first concern is that they are not carrying a book entitled How To Serve Man, Once I am satisfied of that I would take a cautious approach to events and take one step at a time. After all it takes time to get to know someone. For me it is a question of trust. And that applies to all living things. After all you do not go into a lions cage and expect to be best buddies unless you have hand reared them or built up a strong bond. Else you will find the lion will decide you make a nice breakfast!!! I personally believe that there is good and evil throughout the universe. One has to be welcoming but cautious.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I've had some pretty incredible sightings. There was no sense of fear at all. Quite the opposite.
I thought it was cool as all hell. I signalled one with a flashlight and it flashed back at me. I wanted them to pick me up.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Depends on who steps out of the craft(s). If its beings from Lyra, Sirius, Pleiades, or Andromeda, that's ok. If greys... Not so sure. I do believe strongly that there are "others" that look exactly like "us". And then there are some that would shake your entire worldview. Beings that I would like to meet the most? Paschats (Feline-hominoids) from the Sirius Star system. We are closely related to them. Technically speaking, all "humans" are hybrids, mainly stemming from the Lyra/Vega system. We have so much to learn.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join