It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF You Witnessed a Mass Sighting or Landing, How Would You React?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
I've had 2 alien invasion dreams.

In one dream, thousands of assorted craft arrived and the occupants told the world that they were assorted species coming in peace to share knowledge with us and live side-by-side with humans on Earth. After some time, more aliens were arriving and humans started to disappear. It became obvious that the aliens were nefarious and were trying to slowly wipe us out while taking over Earth. At that point, people united to fight them.

In the other, it started with small drone orbs and changed to large craft that were trying to wipe out humans. I was able to get close to one of the craft and the cockpit popped open, a mechanical orb the size of a baseball flew out, and then zipped off with a large green glow. I then had the thought "these are controlled by some sort of computer/AI device and it's the same thing that has caused all the glowing orb sightings over the years!" I think that the realization in that dream was that the actual aliens weren't here, the craft were either AI drones or remotely controlled vehicles.

So, to answer the question seriously... based on my reaction in dreams, I would stand outside looking up at them and wonder about their motives.

Ive had multiple alien invasion dreams and we never win in any of them. Only once have I seen one of the invading forces get out after invading the world. . . . Guess what they look like after getting out of thier crafts. . . . . . .

I kid you not! Super hot armored space babe FTW! The only aliens I have seen come out of thier crafts after an invasion have been a space babe who said, "Do not fear me. I had to go to war to reach you in this place." After which I of course joined her. . . . Who knows what happened next I think I have forgotten, but I remember the city around me was in ruins a bit. . . I think there was some fighting going on and the aliens won. I wasnt afraid to join her as she was a hot space babe with cool powers to boot. So um yeah that was an interesting dream.
edit on 26-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Well here's my theory on that: Project Bluebeam.

According to the theory, everyone will see whatever god they worship.
I guess some of us will see godesses

ETA: If you haven't already, check out the "From Dusk til Dawn" series - it's on Netflix...the goddess worship thing is what it's all about, and, it's f'n awesome. I watched the whole 10 episodes off & on in one day (/night til 4am) - don't usually do that, couldn't help it.
edit on 26-1-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

Well here's my theory on that: Project Bluebeam.
According to the theory, everyone will see whatever god they worship.

I guess some of us will see godesses

ETA: If you haven't already, check out the "From Dusk til Dawn" series - it's on Netflix...the goddess worship thing is what it's all about, and, it's f'n awesome. I watched the whole 10 episodes off & on in one day (/night til 4am) - don't usually do that, couldn't help it.

Yep my god is a woman, cause I am a dude and I dont worship any other males, that would feel kinda like a bromance with my heavenly father. . . . Umm sounds a bit queer and thats not my thing, no offence to those who do worship male versions of god.

I look at it this way everything had to come from or be born form something even male versions of god, so god should be female, because everyone knows males cant make life only females can. . . .

As to the project bluebeam I have looked into that, its pretty interesting stuff. If my god ends up being a dude then Houston we have a big problem. . . .

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Depends on the make and model of the ships.

If it's not a massive city sized mothership of specific design, they can all just bugger off.

I'll be back in the woods with my Speak and Spell waiting patiently for my call to go through.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

If you don't mind, I'm gonna copy & share that with my favorite Shaman's - "Sha-men?" -
er, ahem - Sha-WOMEN.

I'll leave your name and etc out of course - but it will make them smile and bless your soul anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

If you don't mind, I'm gonna copy & share that with my favorite Shaman's - "Sha-men?" -

er, ahem - Sha-WOMEN.

I'll leave your name and etc out of course - but it will make them smile and bless your soul anyway.

Go or it lolz, I thought the dream was real and was kinda pissed off to wake up here again lolz.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I think if it's a volatized mercury vortex or nuclear, we should probably steer clear.
Any "Vril" (vibration, water, magnetic, etc) type craft, I know I am sensitive enough to feel the vibration of.

Sorry if I just sounded crazy to everyone, but, that's for realz.

If ya don't know, look into it. Valuable on many levels.

The Schumann Resonance, 7.83hz.
Get to know it like it's your favorite song.
Trust me.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Right I know that feeling.
That's most of my dreams.
Hmm... now ya got me thinking about dreams.
I really need to get better at remembering and recording them.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

a reply to: GENERAL EYES
I think if it's a volatized mercury vortex or nuclear, we should probably steer clear.
Any "Vril" (vibration, water, magnetic, etc) type craft, I know I am sensitive enough to feel the vibration of.
Sorry if I just sounded crazy to everyone, but, that's for realz.

If ya don't know, look into it. Valuable on many levels.
The Schumann Resonance, 7.83hz.

Get to know it like it's your favorite song.

Trust me.

Right I know that feeling.
That's most of my dreams.
Hmm... now ya got me thinking about dreams.
I really need to get better at remembering and recording them.

Lots of dreams about loud booms in the sky and alien ships doing things like blowing up the moon with some red cone like lazer attacks then mass landing in metallic sphere shaped crafts.
Sometimes its like holy ### this is ####ed up, while others like the previous one I mentioned were totally cool with me for obvious reasons.
As for remembering my dreams its pretty rare, has to be some big shocking news event for me to even recall it a little bit.
But I have had dreams of some kind of merkaba like UFO even manipulating me in my sleep with some kind of rays, who knows what the heck they could be up to?

Plenty of UFO dreams, we should have a thread for that, there may already be one on ATS. . . . .

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I read something recently about a meditation where the Merkabah is your own personal Vimana...
also good vids

Sorry to always ETA, but -
maybe next time, try to lucid dream, and put yourself in your own Merkabah? Just a thought.
edit on 26-1-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I would keep it to myself so I don't cause panic and anxiety or attract any attention. People apparently see crap in the sky or on the ground all the time, heck some people even get abducted. Has anyone died? Have aliens invaded anyone? If they want some they can come get some, but because it's a benign and non threatening issue and we have enough weapons to take care of any threats, I would not want to cause hysteria and panic. There is absolutely nothing you can do anyways.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I read something recently about a meditation where the Merkabah is your own personal Vimana...

also good vids
Sorry to always ETA, but -

maybe next time, try to lucid dream, and put yourself in your own Merkabah? Just a thought.

As to that being a vimana it did kinda look like a ancient alien vessel, it was various triangles smoothed over each other, I had no controll over what was happening, I just happened to astrally spy what was happening for a moment. It was like shooting a ray through reality or something directly into me, very interesting stuff.

So check out the end of this vid with all the spheres, thats how they landed in one of the dreams but it was at night time and the moon was blown to bits by red laser lights. I was a bit shocked in that dream to see the moon getting blown up, and we clearly without a doubt lost our moon secret bases. . . . In the dream the spheres were everywhere and bigger and shined brighter than the ones in the vid. I do not have any idea who was piloting them in that particular dream, which I thought was real at the time.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I would grab my bob, run, hide and watch from as far away as my binoculars would allow. if they landed and started eating peoples faces i would run as far away as possible.

If they landed and three breasted Jessica Alba look-a-likes walked from the ship and seemed friendly enough i would probably hand myself in for "interrogation"..

edit on 26-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I would grab my bob, run, hide and watch from as far away as my binoculars would allow. if they landed and started eating peoples faces i would run as far away as possible.

If they landed and three breasted Jessica Alba look-a-likes walked from the ship and seemed friendly enough i would probably hand myself in for "interrogation"..

What's a bob?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mehmet666Heineken
Bug out Bag.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Bug out Bag.

Thank you, I was aware of the term bug out but never thought of having a bag for quick reaction. Always thought I'll just have a safe house somewhere but a bob makes total sense. again thank you kindly for your input.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mehmet666Heineken

Bug out Bag.

Thank you, I was aware of the term bug out but never thought of having a bag for quick reaction. Always thought I'll just have a safe house somewhere but a bob makes total sense. again thank you kindly for your input.

Always keep your B,O,B near by and ready to go at the drop of a Alien Mothership.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

B.O.B.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Might just be me. But asking how I would react to a major sighting seems a bit obvious. Im going to act pretty much like everyone else witnessing it will act. Shocked. Amazed. If I can gather myself Ill snap a picture.

To me, the real question is "How would you react if your buddy tells you he just had a major sighting?" 

Peoples' responses to experiences outside of their own can be very enlightening. 

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Soloprotocol

B.O.B.

fixed

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join