It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the prince andrew` scandal` is ridiculous

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Whilst i appreciate this is a conspiracy website, this thread however is about the mainstream media story only and not about other `monarch rituals and other david icke type stuff` so please keep it solely about the prince andrew case,

Now, i live in Europe where 17 is more than over the legal age of consent, however thats not the point.

My point is most girls are developed by 13/14 and even though i agree that is not an excuse and would be unacceptable, 17 however is literally a fully grown and mentally mature/developed woman

why is it a problem if he slept with a 17 year old? like seriously it hardly means he`s attracted to children, if it was a 12 year old i would understand but this girl was 17 almost 18, why the outrage?
most 17 year old girls look mid 20s too.

I just think its absolutly ridiculous that people are looking at this case like he is some sick child molestor?

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Because the girl was recruited to be a "sex slave"

Just forget the pedo stuff if you want to, granted she was fully developed

According to the former slave who testified in us court and was proven to be a sex slave,
she said the Prince/Duke used a sex slave.

Her "owner" told her what to do sexually and whom to do it to. He gave her hand signals to let her know what to do.

Whilst she may have been lushly "taken care of", she was recruited to perform sexual acts at the command of her "owner".

He may have given her "bonuses" for sexual acts, but a 13-17 year old girl who can not leave the lush and lucrative environment of her own accord, is a slave. They were on an island, with only the private jet or yacht of the owner as a means of leaving.

The former slave says there were girls there against their will, being held as slaves for goodness sake.

You don't think that a person like the Prince/Duke and like a former President of the US should be criticized for sexually using a slave, regardless of their age or physical level of maturity?

SLAVERY - why is no one highlighting the worst offense of all - these girls were SLAVES!

edit on 9Fri, 23 Jan 2015 09:58:07 -0600am12301amk235 by grandmakdw because: addition format

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

If we are to believ the allegations-The girl was trafficked across the US and forced to have sex with friends of Jeffrey Epstein,one of whom is Prince Andrew(the girl claims).
This allegedy took place in Florida,where 17 is below the legal age of consent.

True or not-nothing will come of this,except maybe the girl having a fatal "accident." IMO.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Let me inject some thought here.
Science has proven that it takes the human mind to be "Fully Developed" the ripe old age of 25.
Not the age of 17 you suggest, they are not even physically "fully" developed by then.
Yes girls are maturing physically more sooner than in the past... call it steroids in the food..GMO or what not.

To be under legal age of 18 is against the law and you are considered a minor....period.

Yes all girls want to look older than they are when young and just the opposite as they age..go figure.
They just do.

SO, giving him an out is plain wrong .. nuff said.

edit on 23-1-2015 by DogMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Its the friends he hangs about with, that has caused the problem. A bit like big ears and his mentor the late departed Sir jimmy so vile savile.
edit on 23-1-2015 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Actually i did not read about the slave stuff
i just saw the headline title allegations that he had an affair with a 17 year old, and thought big deal

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
*Walks in*

...Oh...

*Walks out*

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

why is it a problem if he slept with a 17 year old? like seriously it hardly means he`s attracted to children, if it was a 12 year old i would understand but this girl was 17 almost 18, why the outrage? most 17 year old girls look mid 20s too.

Ask some of the guys currently in prison right now.
The guys that are there because they had sex with a 17 year old girl. A girl that the guy may have believed was 18.... then her parents found out and pressed charges.

The Prince or Duke or whatever his royalness is called, knew that this girl was underage.

I'd like to know how Bill Clinton is getting the pass on this that he is receiving from the American press.... the Brits have covered his involvement, but it is scarce in our press.

edit on bu312015-01-23T09:39:02-06:0009America/ChicagoFri, 23 Jan 2015 09:39:02 -06009u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

If we are to believ the allegations-The girl was trafficked across the US and forced to have sex with friends of Jeffrey Epstein,one of whom is Prince Andrew(the girl claims).

True or not-nothing will come of this,except maybe the girl having a fatal "accident." IMO.

There was a trial, there was evidence and the slave owner was sentenced to jail.

The evidence is there, it happened, it was true

no allegations about the fact that children were being held as sex slaves.

Yes, it is true that the human brain is not fully mature until age 25, which makes it easy to fool young girls into doing something foolish, like go to an island where the owner has full control over who stays and who is allowed to leave.

13 year old girls, are children, regardless of their level of physical maturity.

So regardless of if the girls were abused by the two
the Prince/Duke and Bill Clinton spent a lot of social time with a SLAVE MASTER
who dealt specifically in CHILD SEX SLAVES,
this is a matter of court record

edit on 9Fri, 23 Jan 2015 09:39:35 -0600am12301amk235 by grandmakdw because: addition format

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
please delete
edit on 23-1-2015 by kayleighkitty because: please delete

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty

originally posted by: butcherguy

why is it a problem if he slept with a 17 year old? like seriously it hardly means he`s attracted to children, if it was a 12 year old i would understand but this girl was 17 almost 18, why the outrage? most 17 year old girls look mid 20s too.

The guys that are there because they had sex with a 17 year old girl. A girl that the guy may have believed was 18.... hen her parents found out and pressed charges.

The Prince or Duke or whatever his royalness is called,

knew
that this girls was underage.

wait you can go to prison for sleeping with a 17 year old?
how ?
like how is that morally wrong
im in europe and laws or no laws what is wrong with sleeping with somebody who is physically and mentally an adult

There are some states in the US where you can have sex with underage women, by getting the parents permission to marry them. In most states though, the old adage. 17 will get you 20 holds true. Have sex with a girl under the age of 18 and you go to jail.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

how ?
im in europe and laws or no laws what is wrong with sleeping with somebody who is physically and mentally an adult

You may not find it morally wrong to sleep with a 17 year old

But is it wrong to sleep with a SLAVE, specifically recruited as young as 13
controlled by a proven in court SLAVE MASTER

I find this morally reprehensible in this day and age.

Yes, in my opinion, a HUGE deal should be made of this!

Just because the girls were white doesn't mean they weren't slaves!

Just because they lived lavishly and got bonuses for "sex jobs" well done doesn't mean they weren't slaves!

edit on 9Fri, 23 Jan 2015 09:46:11 -0600am12301amk235 by grandmakdw because: format

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

why is it a problem if he slept with a 17 year old?

Stay away from my daughters….

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The guys that are there because they had sex with a 17 year old girl. A girl that the guy may have believed was 18.... hen her parents found out and pressed charges.

The Prince or Duke or whatever his royalness is called,

knew
that this girls was underage.

how ?

It's called statutory rape = when you have sex with a person that is under the age of consent. What is ridiculous is why is this guy not in jail waiting for his day in court? So send Scotland yard to wherever he is at slap the cuffs on him and send him to the states to face justice. After all this happened in America not Europe where it's ok for middle aged men to hump teenage girls.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

why is it a problem if he slept with a 17 year old?

Stay away from my daughters….

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I'd like to know how Bill Clinton is getting the pass on this that he is receiving from the American press.... the Brits have covered his involvement, but it is scarce in our press.

Because Hillary is the darling of the American press, who desperately want to see her be the next President of the US.

Everyone knows Bill is a man-whore, it is common knowledge in the US, and that will not affect how the press deal with Hillary.

However, if they reported the real issue
Bill hung out regularly with a SLAVE owner
and there are flight records, etc
that place him where
SLAVES were being held.

Well that might ruin Hillary, the US has already forgiven the man-whore, but I'm not sure they would forgive being where SLAVES were being held and being pals with a SLAVER and a SLAVE RECRUITER and HANDLER, which was proven in court records.

The press is desperate to keep the real issue hidden, so letting out the pedo stuff deflects from the SLAVERY stuff.

edit on 9Fri, 23 Jan 2015 09:54:18 -0600am12301amk235 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I don't think it's really about her being 17 at the time as much as it is the ties with scummy individuals who provide sex with underage girls to powerful people. He keeps claiming he didn't sleep with her, and if that's true, great. Did he ever go to the mansion in question? If so, why?

There is a lot to this story and quite a bit more than just Prince Andrew's involvement. (IMHO) But as you and the rest of the world knows, anything involving royalty will make for good ratings. I don't believe in Satanic rituals and lizard overlords ruling the world, but sick men who think that because they have more money than brains, they can operate above the law of man and the innocence of the weak do exist and this may be a venue of pointing them out.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

However, if they reported the real issue Bill hung out regularly with a SLAVE owner and there are flight records, etc that place him where SLAVES were being held.

Yes. Bill tried to do damage control immediately and cut ties with Epstein....
But Epstein's ex-wife was seen at Chelsea Clinton's wedding, well after that. Epstein's wife was the chief 'procurer' of underage women for the island sex romps.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Her only hope of survival after the trail
and all the important people who according to court records
visited the SLAVE island

is to go as public as possible.

It is her best chance of survival.

If you know something awful about a powerful person, you have 2 choices to live:
1. keep quiet (the court case undid that part, it is a matter of public record now)
2. tell everything you know and disseminate it as widely as possible - so any "accident" leads back to the powerful person

She had no choice really but to write her book and go very very public
because of the court case
to save her life and the lives of her loved ones

There have been plenty of rumors about the royals and the Clinton's having people who know embarrassing stuff about them, having unusual accidents, or accidents, or unusual and quick fatal illnesses. She had to go public and fast - if one believes the rumors.

edit on 10Fri, 23 Jan 2015 10:04:41 -0600am12301amk235 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It's called Statutory Rape...

Even if consensual, if a female or male is determined to be under the age of be able to consent...

Then it becomes a Sexual Offence.

When they reformed the age of consent to 16 in the UK not many 16 year olds had a say in the matter...
That was 130 years ago.

But it was better than the previous age of consent which was 13...

So personally, because it was a decision of the Authorities rather than the 16 years olds...
I think it's a highly dubious "liberation"!!!
edit on 23-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join