It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN, too, trafficked in ‘no-go zone’ chatter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Washington Post reporter Eric Wemple wrote this article, showing examples of Wolf Blitzer, Chris Cuomo and Anderson Cooper using the same 'no go zones' chatter.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Some people seem so caught up in pointing fingers at Fox News, that they forget that MSM is all the same, just aimed at different audiences.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
Washington Post reporter Eric Wemple wrote this article, showing examples of Wolf Blitzer, Chris Cuomo and Anderson Cooper using the same 'no go zones' chatter.

Some people seem so caught up in pointing fingers at Fox News, that they forget that MSM is all the same, just aimed at different audiences.

I find it unfathomable people still actually get their news from Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
They're actually called 'Sensitive Urban Zones':

Sensitive Urban Zones in France - Muslim Ghettos

LIST:
sig.ville.gouv.fr...

There are areas in France which no longer belong to the French State. The French government calls them by the euphemism Zones Urbaines Sensibles, or in English: Sensitive Urban Zones, or in plain English: No-Go Zones, or in even plainer English: Muslim areas.

Back in 2006 there were more than 750 of them throughout France with a government map detailing them so that if you were stupid enough to want to be raped, tortured or killed all you had to do was visit one of the areas listed.

plancksconstant.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Want proof?

Can't argue with the facts.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You are right to a degree. They all make mistakes and all lean a little one way or another. We aim the sights at fox news so much because they are so blatantly propagana and so blatantly divisive. Fox news and talk radio are trying to divide the country for some reason. And part of it may just be that the others like MSNBC just aren't as good at divisiveness as fox news...but.. there's more to it. Try listening to the evil rattlings of Rush Limbaugh.. you'll see. Try watching Sean Hannity whine and complain for more than 5 minutes without puking in your mouth a little bit. I've never seen a woman as mean and hateful as Ann Coulter...or someone as smug and arrogant as Bill O'Reilly..

I don't even know anyone's name from MSNBC or left wing radio. is there even left wing radio...maybe PBR but it's not that divisive and half the time it's non political. I know Rachel Maddoff.. she's annoying and I know the name Lawrence Odonell. If anything he's subtle with his divisiveness to the point where we don't even notice it and he seems like a nice guy. Sean Hannity? I would sucker punch that traiter if he took one step on my property. We don't need people like that in this country.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

As I said, I think they are all the same. Fox is aimed at a more conservative audience. CNN is aiming at a more liberal audience. They are still controlled by the same people. They put slightly different spins on the same stories to fire up their base.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That is because they exist, they just are not using the political correct jargin.

Bobby Jindal just refused to recant also.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

As I said, I think they are all the same. Fox is aimed at a more conservative audience. CNN is aiming at a more liberal audience. They are still controlled by the same people. They put slightly different spins on the same stories to fire up their base.

I don't see it as the same, though. I see Fox and tAlk radio as purposely divisive. I feel like their only purpose is to keep us apart for some reason, to be anti science and pro big oil and big Pharma. It's to brainwash the stupid and weak among us who can't think for ourselves. You saw it on the Sotu threads and posts yesterday. Many on ATS are brianwashed and indoctrinated, and don't even know what their cheering about as long as it's against a democrat or a dirty "Liberal".

Listening to people incessantly complaining and whining and being mean all day long, has to have some seriously adverse mental effects on people.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Good then France can sue them too.

Screw em all.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I dare go a step further, if someone can find their way into any morning briefing of any police forces or tactical planning room for daily focus, I bet any map will reveal the truth, yes these zones exist, the easy way to foil any lawsuit like this is to have done enough investigation, gathered the data and then make the statement, I would put money on it they exist, a lawsuit like this would need to be met with truth, material and any operations that use zones, demographics and of course concentrated crime statistics.

I am no Fox News fan by any any stretch but a lawsuit ? come on we all know slanderous and libel things happen on a daily basis, that I would bet most of the focus of these stories here in America could have had lawsuits long ago, but foreign governments suing a news organization ? really? and more importantly thinking they could successfully defend itself, well I guess we will see in due time.
edit on 21-1-2015 by phinubian because: addding info

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

There's a list of these zones of urban sensitivity. You can visit them using Google Streetview:

sig.ville.gouv.fr...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
How about this?

We must have some ATS members in France. Anyone there willing to film themselves in a no go zone.

Let's see what happens. I'd do it. I don't have the money to fly over there right now.

I right my motorcycle in No go zones in Vegas. Stopping at all the lights, bad shopping centers, and neighborhoods. Never get shot, or killed. LOL I know things happen but ...In the rest of the world we just call it crime.

Anyway...who's willing to go?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Whatever that is you linked has nothing to do with Fox and Steve Emerson's lies about Muslim No Go Zones in France and the UK.

Fox News In The Racial Smear Zone On ‘No Go Zones’

Fox News ‘No Go Zone’ Lies Exposed In Most Wonderful Way By French TV Show

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Then they got it wrong too and should be co-defendants, as should probably a whole host of others.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There's no "Mistake" about it......

The MSM main theme song is .....

Salt-N-Pepa - Push It

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

See the second video in my post below yours. France's media did the reporting you seek for you.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ask yourselves why the French government and Parisian media would not want their dirty laundry aired out in the American public.

The city of lights looses some of its romantic charm with the specter of islamic hate rears it's ugly head doesn't it?

I posted in another thread my own personal, first hand experience in a Parisian 'No-Go Zone.'

Riding a scooter through, and actually walking down a sidewalk are two entirely different things, and actually do lead to different outcomes.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Then they got it wrong too and should be co-defendants, as should probably a whole host of others.

Yeah that was kinda my point. lol Glad somebody got it. I don't like any of the news organizations.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It's like playing Whac-A-Mole with the MSM. It irks me to no end, that real investigative journalists get so little airtime but the blathering, ignorant, one-sided talking heads do.

Someone really does need to keep them honest. But who's that going to be?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

See the second video in my post below yours. France's media did the reporting you seek for you.

I saw that. Loved that video. Thank you.

I'm just not seeing the evidence of no go zones.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join