It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears expecting a baby (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Pop diva Britney and husband Kevin Federline is going to be parents soon,
Don�t know when she is expecting the baby. She also shed she cant wait to become a mom.
And this is not long after they wedded this year, Britney only 22.

www.sky.com
To be a really good mom, I feel your child needs to be your full-time job. I want to raise my kids and share all of those precious moments with them and not rely on nannies

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Britney a mommy sounds weird gust soon after they got wedded, I wonder for watt time period she will play mommy, when will she step back on the stage and will this maybe change the stile of music she sings, and the way she dresses and acts, never expected her so get pregnant so soon.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Well I guess I could mark that possiblity off my list of 'Things to do before I die'

At least theres still Jessica Alba.

[edit on 12/15/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Yeah i wish I had used protection, but she was soooo pretty and well we just didn't seem to care at the time...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well.. isn't that wonderful!
Once she gets that 'I feel like a HO' feelin' outta her system, she should get back to her old me, me, me, self. I just can't help but wonder how long it'll be till she's thoroughly bored with her little back-up dancer, Justin Timberlake-wanna be (if there could be such a thing) ghetto-boy?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla

But seriously, isn't her 15 minutes up yet?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Jumping Jesus on a pogo-stick! First Scott Peterson, now Britney Spears. Has ATS turned in 'Teen People'?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Jumping Jesus on a pogo-stick! First Scott Peterson, now Britney Spears. Has ATS turned in 'Teen People'?

Not until somebody tells me how to put together a nifty new outfit for $50 *and* how to flirt with that cute guy in math class....

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
NOOOOOOOO, please NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Her docter better tie some knots! This world cant handle 2 of her. Its bad enough that her and her kind have ruined music, and our youths taste in it
I know this might be off topic, but how does she actually consider herself R&B? Shes NOT Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gay, ect.... That music is nowhere close to R&B

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I see the marriage lasting about 2 years after the kid's birth.

top topics

join