It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State throws men off building for ‘being gay’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: deadeyedick

For me, this proves Obama statement "use restraint" is code for "I am Muslim, don't f#@&% with us"...

The thought that he is following that belief system was sealed for me when he and holder ignored the march in paris. I was always on the fence about him until that point when i was givin a glimpse into his mind.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
And yet the ultimate irony is his a gay Muslim if truth be told.

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: Granite

For me, this proves Obama statement "use restraint" is code for "I am Muslim, don't f#@&% with us"...

The thought that he is following that belief system was sealed for me when he and holder ignored the march in paris. I was always on the fence about him until that point when i was givin a glimpse into his mind.

edit on 18-1-2015 by Granite because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2015 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

originally posted by: ausername
Finally something the extreme right Christians and extremist Muslims can agree on.

They both hate homosexuals.

Sure,
Gays are flying right off the tops of churches all over the country. It's a regular party.

You do have a point the Westboro Baptists are pretty much the worst of them and they are not throwing gays off of high buildings.
I am not supporting the Westboro Baptists of course.... Before some left wing nut tries to pin that on me. I despise what they do in the name of religion.

Westboro and many other Christians would, im sure, love to kill off gay people for real and would do so if they were living in a lawless country where they could get away with it. That's the point.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Because us liberals and leftists keep insisting on separation of church and state.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

OP unless it's Christians hating on gay people you're not allowed to post this kind of stuff. You know, apparently Christianity is the root of all evil, it's to blame for ISIS, Wahabism.

My advice is replace all instances of Muslim, Islam with Christian, Christianity. Then the double talk would instantly switch to "See, they're all hateful, now murder those animals!"

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: infinityorder

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Nothing about this situation sits well with me. If as you claim the moderates are the ones gathered around to watch these men plummet to their deaths, how can they just stand by and watch such a brutal execution method. I don't claim to understand the islamic religion but is murder tolerated? You don't see Catholics, or Jews killing people for being homosexual. Do you? The savagery and depravity of the Islamic State is beyond measure. They are a cancer. They are tainting a religion that 1.6 billion people follow. If I were religious and fanatics were dragging my religion through the mud with their actions I would be up in arms. I don't hear a whole lot of condemnation coming from said moderate Muslims.

Because they are very few and far between.

From the research I have been doing upwards of 90% allow this type of behavior.

Very few would ever try to stop a stoning or execution for some silly thing like blasphemous behavior.

Islam is the problem, it is reason 99% if the worlds terrorist attacks are by islamists.

Im not pc, I dont give a toss who likes, it is true.

Islam is why every islamic country on earth is a crap hole.

It is the common denominator of every one of these countries.

Islam needs to go, it is not peaceful, it promotes this at every level in every muslim culture on the planet.

You sir have said what I dared not. I fear that their religion is at fault. However if you point out the fact that what these people believe wholeheartedly is wrong then you are a racist and an islamaphobe. I see it like this. If your religion allows for the savage treatment of your fellow man, maybe you should give that religion up. It would seem though that centuries of inbreeding and indoctrination to a cultist religion has bred a entire faction of savage, heartless, ignorant barbarians. End rant...

Agreed, in modern post ww2 times this type of barbarism has not been seen outside of war except for 2 mind sets, islam and communism.

Both breed fail on a civilization level every time.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

Liberals that support/make excuses for the muslims believe in murdering gays are FOR murdering gays.

If they weren't-then they wouldn't be constantly making excuses for muslim acts of murder.

When have you ever seen a liberal make an excuse for a "muslim act of murder"?

Refusing to engage in group think and condemning all Muslims as the ones throwing gays off buildings or strapping little girls with bombs after raping them... is not the same as defending those acts.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

kinda true. for the most part they ignore it spin it or just change the subject.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yeah right
First commandment
Though shall not kill
you liberals can't claim that one.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

originally posted by: ausername

Finally something the extreme right Christians and extremist Muslims can agree on.

They both hate homosexuals.

Sure,

Gays are flying right off the tops of churches all over the country. It's a regular party.

You do have a point the Westboro Baptists are pretty much the worst of them and they are not throwing gays off of high buildings.

I am not supporting the Westboro Baptists of course.... Before some left wing nut tries to pin that on me. I despise what they do in the name of religion.

Westboro and many other Christians would, im sure, love to kill off gay people for real and would do so if they were living in a lawless country where they could get away with it. That's the point.

it is a good thing your life does not depend on your surety.

news flash the us is full of gays acting in ways that i do not agree with and i am i suppose from the christian right and would give my life defending them from death.

wbc has the chance to wake up every day and take lives but they choose not too.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

My best friend's a gay Christian, lives in Minnesota (plenty of Christians there). Really has no problems, the ones who know him and disagree with his lifestyle still say hello.

Now I know if he lived in parts of the ME he'd be killed. So who's the greater threat to gays, Christians (and mind you the idiots who believe gays are evil are not Christians) or Muslims?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: infinityorder

Your ridiculous "research" aside...

Islam needs to go

How do you plan to enact this?

Should us Muslims be prepared for another attempted Genocide of our Ummah?

Much more intolerant, & barbarous people have tried & failed to eliminate us...

Your internet rhetoric is not a threat!

I dont intend to do anything but live like a civilized human being, unlike the animals your trying to degend.

Islam will fix itself, or as has been seen by way more powerful groups, will be eliminated.

The nazis at one point were by the most powerful people on earth.

Where are they all today?

Dead or hiding from their pending execution.

If islam keeps threatening the world, the world will respond.

I dont want this to happen, which is why I am speaking the truth, to point out the problem, so it can be addressed and solved.

Before the world knee jerk reacts and solves it for islam.

This has happened many times in the past, it will happen again.

Islam is pathetically weak in comparison to the west and the east.

They can and will be wiped out utterly if that is what it takes.

Cant muslims read? History will tell you the extent the west will go to stop this....up to and including killing off an entire cultural mindset..ie..the nazis.

I dont want this, those like you apologizing for those doing these things are enabling their behavior. You will be the reason that they were not reined in, all muslims will suffer the reaction.

Please start calling it how it is, islam is the problem, islam needs to solve it otherwise someone else will, one way or another.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I see the threat getting worse everyday and people who are too scared to admit it for various reasons. Society's currently channeling their hatred to more domestic religions, in order to keep people bickering among themselves instead of realizing the Christian with the collection plate isn't a bigger threat than the jihadists with the severed heads.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

So who's the greater threat to gays, Christians (and mind you the idiots who believe gays are evil are not Christians) or Muslims?

Arabic & Eastern culture is the threat not Islamic culture.

The Bible calls for homosexuals to be stoned to death...

The Quran says it is a transgression beyond bounds... Without referencing the type of punishment it deserves, if any.

To whit, there is no comparison which is more damning to the Gay community.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah well when Christians arm themselves and go out and murder whole villages in the name of their religion let me know. And modern references, none of that hundreds of years ago Crusades nonsense. Or would white culture, American culture be at fault?

No peace in a religion that forces its women to cover themselves and beheads infidels. You can try to excuse it all you want but you're pinning your hopes to a balloon. Have a good day or evening, try to be tolerant ey?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

1400 years and we've grown stronger than any Religion on the planet...

Veil your ambition with "I don't want this" as much as you like...

Good luck with your war against us... You will need it.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Many here don't seem to realize that there is a vast difference between religion and culture. But we know this is by design.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Again you're confusing Islam with Arabic culture...

& no woman is forced to cover themselves it is a choice.

I've never met a Muslim woman "forced" to cover up because of Islam...

I'm fact Muhammad stated that women should not cover their faces, for fear of ridicule & assault...

& when I hear of intolerant fools talk about the threat of a burka & uneducated Neanderthals pulling veils off of Muslim women...
I understand exactly why he was so against it.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So if a Christian person "hates" is it the religion or culture?

Of course your argument would not apply to any other religion right? Cover it all you want, obviously anyone who disagrees is an "intolerant fool" and an "uneducated Neanderthal". That shows you're very intolerant, cannot deal with criticism.

Done with your nonsense, I could care less.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

Liberals that support/make excuses for the muslims believe in murdering gays are FOR murdering gays.

If they weren't-then they wouldn't be constantly making excuses for muslim acts of murder.

Could you show me where liberals support and make excuses for Muslim acts of murder?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join