It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth "Behind" The Charlie Hebdo Solidarity Photo-Op

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hah,theres a photo of a portion of the 1%,how many times do people have to say not to trust people in suits!

Cheers
edit on 18-1-2015 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: arjunanda

Thank you for seeing so clearly the point I was making. I honestly cannot remember a time in the last five years when reporting by the MAIN wire service used by most media (AP) was exposed to be so blatantly propagandist in nature. I see this as a very dangerous sign and one that needs serious questioning by all who rely on AP and similar services for news coverage. I would expect to see an editorial or two by old fashioned still buy ink by the barrel news outlets that won't appreciate being duped about what the real story behind those photos was. That marched leading the people language was the lead to the whole story in a historic event. And it was all a staged, fake lie. This calls their credibility into question COMPLETELY.

This is really outrageous. I know more than one person whose Monday is going to SUCK when questions start getting asked...and they have AP and the like after their names in bylines. How dare they play us all like that. They aren't paid to generate fictional accounts of events. Real journalists better start asking the tough questions about how this happened. Unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
When the tail is smarter than the dog....the tail wags the dog.

Nice pageant, now what is it we are being distracted from?

From an obscure publication to selling millions of copies. Je Suis Charlie? No.

I am Legend.
edit on 19-1-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: James1970

Look a little closer. It's two different photos the man by the second woman in the first photo, his jacket is unzipped in the second female less photo.
Everyone seems to be in the same poses, but there are differences. Maybe it is a photoshop, but it could also be taken seconds apart with people holding the same poses while mire women stepped in. That guys jacket is definitely zipped up in one and not in the other.
edit on 19-1-2015 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I know these awful politicians are targets and need protection - people are out to kill them. But if they can't even get SOLIDARITY right, what are they good for? For once in their professional lives, they could have gone out into the crowds of people instead of being cowards.

The irony of them wanting the public (voters) to March Against Terror whilst they won't even take the chance of joining them says so much...

They are the cause of terror, the terrorist are they!

These are the evil pawns of evil its self.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Look a little closer. It's two different photos the man by the second woman in the first photo, his jacket is unzipped in the second female less photo.
Everyone seems to be in the same poses, but there are differences. Maybe it is a photoshop, but it could also be taken seconds apart with people holding the same poses while mire women stepped in. That guys jacket is definitely zipped up in one and not in the other.

No, somehow though, some of the blue form the woman's scarf is still in the second picture.

The dead giveaway, is to look at the guys hands. They are bare, and the woman is wearing gloves. When they photoshopped it, they left her GLOVED hand in the picture, so it looks like the guy has a glove on his right hand, and none on his left. LOL

Totally sloppy, amateur job honestly.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Definitely the exact same photo, I'm not seeing what you're talking about when you mention a jacket being zipped then unzipped...unless you're referring to the shoddy photoshop job which left some of the woman's blue scarf behind.

Look at the guy slightly right of center, obviously in mid-sentence. If there was any time passing between the shots, his hand would at least be slightly moved, not to mention his face would have changed.

Unless they got the women to duck-n-cover at superhuman speeds, your observation is severely flawed.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

Thank you for seeing so clearly the point I was making. I honestly cannot remember a time in the last five years when reporting by the MAIN wire service used by most media (AP) was exposed to be so blatantly propagandist in nature.
The story certainly misrepresents the photo, no matter what the reasons were.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

The best point I have read in a while , well stated.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

She was admittedly cropped out because she is a woman, not because she's the german chancellor.

Quote from the journal in question:

Binyamin Lipkin, editor of Hamevaser, said the newspaper is a family publication that must be suitable for all audiences, including young children.

"The 8-year-old can't see what I don't want him to see," he told Israel's Channel 10 television station. "True, a picture of Angela Merkel should not ruin the child, but if I draw a line, I have to put it there from the bottom all the way to the top."

He also said he did not want to tarnish the memories of the people killed in the attacks.

"Including a picture of a woman into something so sacred, as far as we are concerned, it can desecrate the memory of the martyrs and not the other way around," he said.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

The reason Israelis think ultra orthodox Jews are crazy is that they don't believe that israel is not gods chosen land of the Jews...they believe that

Orthodox Responses
The ultra-Orthodox have not accepted the Zionist definition of the Jews as a nation in search of a homeland, and have remained faithful to the ancient definition of Jews as a religious community waiting for a messiah. In May 1912, some 200 Orthodox leaders from Germany and Eastern Europe met in Kattowitz (Katowice) to start Orthodoxy’s first organized response to Zionism, Agudat Israel, which still exists today as an anti-Zionist movement in Israel and as a lobby elsewhere. The ideologue of the movement was Nathan Birnbaum, a brilliant intellectual who collaborated with Theodor Herzl in the early days of political Zionism. He coined the term “Zionism,” and then became convinced that the secular definition of the Jews as a nation was inadequate, that secularization would lead to the disappearance of the Jewish people. Orthodoxy had to take a firm stand against Zionism, in the form of a political organization. Agudat Israel was Diaspora-oriented, and its center between the two World Wars was in Poland, where about one third of the Polish Jews were its supporters. It had elected representatives in the Polish parliament in the 1930s, and its delegates have appeared before international bodies, including the League of Nations and the United Nations.

www.merip.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: arjunanda
OK Guys and Gals, So The Most Viewed Picture of The Week (Many of The World's Politicians Arm in Arm in Solidarity with The People Against Terrorism) seems like it might just have been a fabricated bit of propaganda, to fool us all into thinking that they may actually be of The People and By The People.

Well according to both French Television and The Independent (UK Newspaper). These fine Politicos actually had this Staged Photo taken on A Side Street under Heavy Security and with only about 12 rows of Bureaucrats and Government Functionaries behind them making it seem like they were Heading a Huge Parade of Hundreds of Thousands of Normal People in A Show of Support for Their Valiant Fight against those who would do The People of The World Harm.

Is this any way to Run A War On Terror? Haven't these Representatives of ours have any Scruples when it comes to A Stunt to get Political Support and Garner More Votes?

So, Watcha Y'All think? Have we been had again? Anything you would like to add to this thread as always is Most Welcome. Have A Good Weekend My ATS Friends and Family. Peace
Arjunanda.

Once again the mainstream media peddled the spoon-fed propaganda that world leaders "led the march" to honor the victims of the Paris shootings last week. Glorious photo-ops of Merkel, Hollande, Poroshenko, David Cameron (oh, and not Barack Obama) were smeared across front pages hailing the "unity in outrage." However, as appears to be the case in so many 'events' in the new normal managed thinking in which we live, The Independent reports, French TV has exposed the reality of the 'photo-op' seen-around-the-world: the 'dignitaries' were not in fact "at" the Paris rallies but had the photo taken on an empty guarded side street...

As The Independent reports,

A different perspective on the leader’s portion of the march has emerged in the form of a wide shot displayed on French TV news reports.

It shows that the front line of leaders was followed by just over a dozen rows other dignitaries and officials – after which there was a large security presence maintaining a significant gap with the throngs of other marchers.

The measure was presumably taken for security reasons – but political commentators have suggested that it raises doubts as to whether the leaders were really part of the march at all.

Hmmm, Something don't smell entirely right here?

www.zerohedge.com...[/url]

I'm sorry, but what exactly "doesn't smell right here"? That they used a side street with security so that the same nuts who killed people the week before didn't come after them too? Really? I think they were just being smart about the photo.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: plube
OK...so it's not crazy to crop women out of a photograph, because it appears in a family-oriented publication? I had trouble sorting out your post...my apologies.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
And yes, it was definitely a "propaganda" picture in the sense that it was intentionally put out there to show the lunatics coming after us that we WILL NOT bow down to the threat of violence. So yeah, it had a point to it...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

Hmmm yes, i knew this, this may give the jew haters pause

haters gonna hate

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi Stormdancer777, It's best to just not feed the haters, don't even get your hands close to the bars on their cages, for they are the truly imprisoned by their own prejudices and fears
Arjunanda a reply to: Stormdancer777

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Not saying the cropping of woman is not crazy...but the Zionist have other reasons for thinking the orthodox Jews are crazy.....THEY DO NOT FOLLOW ZIONISM

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: plube

Not saying the cropping of woman is not crazy...but the Zionist have other reasons for thinking the orthodox Jews are crazy.....THEY DO NOT FOLLOW ZIONISM
Interesting sidebar...thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

I guess this goes to show the poor regard for women fundamentalists of all religions share.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

Nope. Sorry look better. The man holding the arm of tge woman with the blye scarf in the photo on the video. When it moves to the second photo with no women look for that man. He has a distinct jacket. In the second photo his jacket is unzipped partially revealing some blue (not remnants of her scarf as it is between his unzipped jacket - so even if you said its part of her scard his jacket is still now unzipped where it wasn't before)..

I guess im just better at spot the difference.
Im not saying there wasnt photoshop done but they are not the same picture. Or else they found another picture of that man from that day and plugged him in.
My observation is not only not flawed, it's dead on the money and im apparently the first to see it. When im on the p.c. ill screen shot it and put them beside each other and circle it so you can too.
edit on 19-1-2015 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join