It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, the dismal EPIC failure.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
When asked the magical question, why? The answer given most often these days is Geo-engineering. Combating climate change. It is said that governments all over the world are spraying Barium, Strontium, Aluminum, and sometimes blood over the unsuspecting populace. It's been happening since the late 90's. I mean, contrails never lasted this long before that...........well, let's forget all about the reasons why contrails are contrails and chemtrails are a misidentification of contrail.

If the purpose of chemtrails was to cool the planet and aid in geo-engineering, it failed. Massively.

This article titled "The heat is on; NOAA, NASA say 2014 warmest year on record" kind of proves my point.

WASHINGTON (AP) — For the third time in a decade, the globe sizzled to the hottest year on record, federal scientists announced Friday.
Both the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and NASA calculated that in 2014 the world had its hottest year in 135 years of record-keeping. Earlier, the Japanese weather agency and an independent group out of University of California Berkeley also measured 2014 as the hottest on record.

link

So rather than the same old discussions of why chemtrails aren't chemtrails, what does the chemtrail crowd have to say about this?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If the purpose of chemtrails was to cool the planet and aid in geo-engineering, it failed. Massively.

I agree it did!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Really.. chemtrails Again?

The sun/earth are going thru a cycle as it always does.
Nothing new here.. move along.

PS. watch the temps this month and next arcoss the world.. Bet they drop!
PSS. Snow in the middle east...hmmm

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If the world gets colder.
We canadians are already immune.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Is this thread social conditioning?

Are certain people on ATS obsessed with debunking chemtrails? Does that mean there is something to them?

I would trust professionals who actually identify themselves over anonymous posters on the internet who could be part of who knows what hidden agendas.

link   
Just to play devil's advocate for a moment... how do you know it wouldn't have been significantly warmer without the use of chemtrails?

If the planet is warming, but warming at a slower rate as a result of chemtrails then it otherwise would be, they haven't technically failed.

Which is not an advocacy of them, or a comment about whether they may exist as such or not.

link   
a reply to: AzureSky

Ah, but if it keeps getting warmer, you cannuks will be looking at us in NC for ways to cope with the heat!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Are you able to comprehend the OP? It's not about chemtrails being real, it's about how they have failed to help in any way with their intended purpose. What do you have to say about that aspect?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Ah, but if it keeps getting warmer, you cannuks will be looking at us in NC for ways to cope with the heat!

Oh no i'm alright with warm as well. It gets pretty toasty here in the summer. Even though summer is only like a month long (haha). If it got super warm all year round. I wouldn't complain much because despite my tough canadian skin, i still hate winter.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Chemtrails/contrails were also used to refresh the ozone layer that helps protects the earth from cancer causing cosmic rays.

That didn't work as planned, the ozone layer is getting better but melanoma is at a record high. Wear your sun screen!

ozonewatch.gsfc.nasa.gov...
edit on 17-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: joeraynor

While you may indeed have a point, the accepted science up to this point actually claims that contrails have a net warming affect.

So perhaps their purpose was to exacerbate global warming to keep the $ flowing! Yet another aspect to this horrid conspiracy!
edit on 17-1-2015 by network dude because: chemtrails are as real as Santa.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Are you able to comprehend the OP? It's not about chemtrails being real, it's about how they have failed to help in any way with their intended purpose. What do you have to say about that aspect?

How do you know their intended purpose was to cool the planet? Do you have inside information? And, if this was their purpose, how do you know that chemtrails have not mitigated global warming? Maybe without the chemtrail program global warming would have been more dramatic. Basic questions that with leave me with only one conclusion, the only EPIC fail is this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yea, Cleveland native here. Which is the main reason I reside in the south now.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

How do you know their intended purpose was to cool the planet? Do you have inside information? And, if this was their purpose, how do you know that chemtrails have not mitigated global warming? Maybe without the chemtrail program global warming would have been more dramatic. Basic questions that with leave me with only one conclusion, the only EPIC fail is this thread.

Well, according to your biggest spokesperson, Dane Wiggington and his site "GEOENGIEERINGWATCH.org", chemtrails are here for combating AGW. Good Lord, please tell me you have been paying attention all these years!

Perhaps you could explain what they are for then. You have had over 20 years to figure it out.
edit on 17-1-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Given the profusion of unidentified flying objects in our atmosphere, and the thousands of reports over the last seven decades of abductions, tampering with nuclear weapons, and other interference in human affairs, some have speculated that the aerosolized metals in chemtrails are used to detect unauthorized and unidentified flying objects in our atmosphere that our radars would not otherwise detect. This is just speculation though, so don't wig out.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Actually, that makes more sense than what I have been hearing for the last few years. Still bat # crazy, but better.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
"Chemtrails" isn't a failure as long as the subject steers discussion away from pollution. Thats the intent.

Note that "chem" appears in "chem-trails" but its not about the very real pollutant compounds of jet exhaust. Rather, "mystery" spraying that supposedly uses Aluminum, Barium and Strontium for instance, which are elements, not chemicals.

Forget the pollution from jet exhaust you see or don't see, just focus on some "geo engineering" conspiracy that can be argued forever.

Meanwhile, the pollutants from jet exhaust on the ground taxiing, circling to land or in the stratosphere rain down, making people ill and the miasma from contrails blocks the sun.

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
Given the profusion of unidentified flying objects in our atmosphere, and the thousands of reports over the last seven decades of abductions, tampering with nuclear weapons, and other interference in human affairs, some have speculated that the aerosolized metals in chemtrails are used to detect unauthorized and unidentified flying objects in our atmosphere that our radars would not otherwise detect. This is just speculation though, so don't wig out.

Chemtrails with a new twist, huh? Yah, the old BS is wearing thin.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

While you may indeed have a point, the accepted science up to this point actually claims that contrails have a net warming affect.

That's not news to anyone who ever bothered to delve into the subject in depth and proves nothing about AGW per se. AGW Agendas come from people like David Keith, who IS doing geo-engineering experiments.

edit on 17-1-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Geoengineering is only the cover story for spraying of chemicals on the populace. They have to have some plausible excuse when people begin catching on as they have. Since virtually no one has their own jet to follow these sprayers and capture samples, the deniers can always turn to that as "proof" that the thick haze created is nothing more than water vapor.

Incidentally OP, why thread after thread after thread trying to convince people chemtrails don't exist? What's your stake in this alleged hoax anyway?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join