It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, the dismal EPIC failure.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

This site is not favorable for chemtrail believers as posts to the contrary are allowed. They prefer the sites that moderate out the truthful contrary posts.
edit on 27-1-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: 3danimator2014

7 days of no posts from the chemmies.

Nothing new, as they come in cycles, or when new chemmies start hearing about chemtrails.

Or when the weather changes

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I read through this thread, but I've lost my faith in discussions at ATS. It's not because of the harsh debate of "debunkers." Nobody seems to have enough courage to see the kind of evidence in films like "Shade," which are not being fabricated for anybody's entertainment. When a group of people in a select region of AZ just happen to find elevated levels of barium in their blood (the guy's experience of sudden respiratory illness actually matches my own), soil and rain water testing show increases in aluminum, barium, and strontium, you see officials ignore the evidence at the same time somebody like Bill Gates is advocating for population decline through a half-ass equation that's supposed to stop CO2 levels, etc., there is obviously something going on that is much easier to overlook than worry about.

Good luck underlings.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Petros312

If you have a localized issue like you described, don't you think exercising a tiny bit of common sense is needed? First, if you have located the element that is causing the issue, look at ALL sources of that element. Second, if it's an isolated pocket in a small town in AZ, yet the chemtrail conspiracy is GLOBAL (meaning it's all over the civilized world) wouldn't everyone have this issue if it came from "de plane"?

I am not saying it didn't come from some aerial source, or even that nobody has ever sprayed you and your town with something. I am saying that before you jump to conclusions of wild conspiracies, perhaps you could look into real factors that may continue to cause this issue.

Are there any factories in or around your area? Which way does the wind usually travel? (where do storms usually come from?) Are there any sources of barium other than proposed chemtrails?

Where Does Barium Come From?
Barium was first identified in 1774 by Carl Scheele and first extracted by Sir Humphrey Davy of England in 1808. Since then, different forms of barium have been widely used in the manufacture of countless products:
Paint
Tile
Glass
Rubber
Textiles
Electronics
Paper
Soap
Linoleum
Cosmetics
Pharmaceuticals
Spark plugs
Vacuum tubes
Fireworks
Fluorescent lamps
Rat poison
-www.aquamd.com...

link

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Can we post animated gifs here??

Rationalwiki have a great one of a tumbleweed.....

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Petros312
I read through this thread, but I've lost my faith in discussions at ATS. It's not because of the harsh debate of "debunkers." Nobody seems to have enough courage to see the kind of evidence in films like "Shade," which are not being fabricated for anybody's entertainment. When a group of people in a select region of AZ just happen to find elevated levels of barium in their blood (the guy's experience of sudden respiratory illness actually matches my own), soil and rain water testing show increases in aluminum, barium, and strontium, you see officials ignore the evidence at the same time somebody like Bill Gates is advocating for population decline through a half-ass equation that's supposed to stop CO2 levels, etc., there is obviously something going on that is much easier to overlook than worry about.

Good luck underlings.

The problem is that when you look at these 'elevated levels' and 'increases' they turn out not to be elevated or increased at all. So it's not a case of not having the courage to look at the evidence, it's a case of looking at the evidence honestly and with an open mind.

Feel free to show me any elevated or increased levels though but be sure to check what normal levels would be and include those
edit on 29-1-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Please enlighten me as to what is courageous about watching a movie, be it Shade, What in the World Are They Spraying, or any other and accepting the claims they make at face value? Believers seem to watch something like that as if it's the holy grail. Taking every claim they make as absolute truth with the willing faith of a small child.

It's quite bizarre how sources that contradict these claims are dismissed as untrustworthy liars. All the opinion is formed from the source of the information and its perceived acceptability, rather than on the accuracy of the information itself. I wouldn't call that courage.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

hi - forgive me but i dont have 93 miniutes spare to even watch another " chemtrail " movie - nevermind take notes and disect it - so can you give me the top 3 [ strongest ] claims it makes as bullet points

PS - links to the movie timestamps would be a bonus - so the context can be evaluated

(post by Petros312 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

(post by theMediator removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I see that all of the typical tactics are being employed here. It's always interesting to see the same guys hard at it, day after day and on several different sites as well. Makes me wonder what those same guys do for a living that allows them the extraordinary amount of free time spent debunking chemtrails. Day after day, year after year... same guys... same song.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

why dont you break the mould and post that elusive EVIDENCE of these alledged chemtrails

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Funny that you assumed I was speaking about you.... and good old MikeC... tireless. Your tactics of belittling anyone who disagrees with you doesn't work on me. I don't need to convince anyone of anything. My previous post was merely an observation.... but if the shoe fits... you should go dancing!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

why dont you break the mould and post that elusive EVIDENCE of these alledged chemtrails

..but that's not the intended purpose of this thread is it? No... this threads' intention is to proclaim that Chemtrailing, as an attempt to regulate, slow down or even stop "global warming" is an "EPIC" failure. (If that was the intended purpose of Chemtrailing is).

It's a noble effort don't you think?

edit on 29-1-2015 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

of course you are utterly incapable of starting a new thread

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join