It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government Just Shutdown a Bigfoot Researcher.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Firstly, I am a Karl 12 fan.

I second that.

Now onto the topic, Hmmm. First thing I'd look at is financial difficulty. Second is a marriage break up. Thirdly, a marketing tactic.

Call me skeptical.

That said, I do love a bit of Big foot mania.
edit on 17-1-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Bigfoot - Bigfoot secrets from the Vatican - Is Cain Bigfoot? - Muslim's Teaching of Bigfoot
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Poor guy. You can tell he's taken mucho heat on his site, because the beginning of the vid is an almost two minute disclaimer, continually interjected throughout. Not a lot of info, but there does seem to be another vid concerning a person who previously worked at the Vatican, which I might look for later.

By no means convincing, but Interesting, in any case.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: charles911
Bigfoot might be a Government operative .
Or an experiment gone bad.

Sasquatch/Yeti sighting have been occurring since long before man understood genetics. I find that theory a little rough around the edges.
Well maybe there have been as you claim, but who is to say that the government haven't experimented along the way? Plum Island comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Bigfoot is real, I have no doubt about it. Ive had my own encounter in the mountains of Texas that I'll share later.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Sounds like a bunch of crap. No evidence to back it up.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
This would be very telling if found to be true. What reason would the government have in covering something like this up? I'm not sure of what the answer is.

I can think of a couple reasons, foremost among them (and the most likely, IMO) is that it's a secret just because it's a secret. I saw a documentary once which was terrible, but one of the guests had a very intriguing opinion. He believed that during/after the Cold War an institution of secrecy grew up simply because so much was being classified. And now, we reach a point where stuff is kept secret simply because it's always been secret.

Then, of course, there's the obvious one. If Bigfoot does exist in the National Forests etc, what implications does that have for the people who've gone missing there? What conservation implications? What about monetary ones?

TBH, I think those in the know assume that the revelation we've been sharing our planet with another intelligent, sentient species would cause outrage. Not at Bigfoot, but at them for keeping the secret from us.

Unless of course Bigfoot is more than an ape man. Interdimensional? Alien?

I believe it is far more. There's a reason Native Americans and early settlers went out of their way to avoid or appease them. And while they were able to coexist, it's pretty cleat that any antagonism of Bigfoot met with swift payback.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing with the content here, as I find the all the evidence to be sketchy. But perhaps the government would cover up an endangered species on American soil that is closer to human ancestry than Apes , so that their future selves don't hunt them to extinction.

This way if the creatures did exist they would not have to be placed onto a reserve and can survive in their own natural territory where they would be doing just fine. If concrete evidence did get out there are certainly 3 things certain people would want to know:
1.) Can I kill it?
2.) Can I cook it?
3.) Can I hang it on my wall?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I am not into the truth-proof-games,so this is just hypothesis ok.

The elognated skulls we see people trying to figure out belong to BF.

Bf wants to be near us,we are connected,we are suppossed to be their masters.

There is no stopping the BF reality now,there are to many still alive ,and to many people now have physical proof they are to smart to simply immediatly bring out and give way these days,we all KNOW PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SUPPRESS THIS ISSUE.We know there is an organised effort to suppress everything and its to late to suppress now,we are many,only global catastrophe can regress us again.So keep pushing for truth before the next one hits us .

Genetics shows us we can clone anything,make anything,come on who believes we cannot create BF using genetic manipultion,who believes we cannot geneticlly modify a man to grow to 12-20 feet tall anymore,of course we can do this today.

As soon a a Global Tribunal is set up to punish those responsible for crimes of ommission against humnity we will see all of these mysteries solved,it is coming methinks.Its not enough to just fight to tell the truth,there needs to be way to ensure the lies dont get told again,a Globally enforced way.

Its all about liability and litigation and dollars,as soon as we see JUST ONE INSTITUTION SUED [smithsonian?Vatican?]sucessfully for intentionally enabeling suppression of humanitys history ,we will see an avalanche of disclosure from everywhere.

edit on 18-1-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JackofBlades

Didn't he get his footage out already? What is there to hide?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Mainstream status quo level validation requires longevity of the idea,when they remove the data source and disenfranchise the source they begin the process of undermining the issue and letting it get buried and forgotten,they dont care who finds the tuth because anyone can do it,they are all about cutting their losses and keeping the volume down now,50 years ago it was different,this is new age.

Anyone can find data online,but it is ease of finding it that defines its value long term,the general idea behind suppression today is not like it used to be,it used to be black and white,now it isnt,now its about damage control across the board,keeping the volume down now.

Once your audience grows,you go.It is no longer about what you say,it is about how many people hear you,1 million people a day would die if we were following the historic suppession methods,these do not work now,the internet made it impossible to do things the old ways,now its all white-collar suppression the strong-arm days are to some degree behind us,when people are prepared things become very difficult to suppress,even by bad methods,NO ONE is un-suspecting today because many many people understand the stakes and the players,this HAS NOT DETERRED PEOPLE at all,just made them more difficult to stop.

Today the guy who finds Bigfoot,hides the evidence , hires security experts and buys extra life insurance and takes EXTREME steps to ensure he doesnt have an auto accident ect ect ect.Today he is safer than in the past to a certain point,get to big a following and trouble will follow,just try to make living and no one will care.

Today the guy who finds a hidden tomb will NEVER LET THE SMITHSONIAN or anyone else get his evidence so they can bury, supress and misrepresent it.He will hide out and take his time and send it viral,so it is unstoppable.

MSM is losing their power,in North America finally,it has been a very dark chapter in humanitys history in North America and Britain and other places where the suppression has put the 3rd world in more informed position than the developed world in areas of critical humanitarian concerns.

When you travel you feel like a idiot,people all over the world have accepted UFOs and Bigfoot and many other things we have been brainwshed to deny and not accept,we are finally seeing enough light that some of us are getting over our case of "The Emporers New Clothes" we now learn when we travel how much our MSM lies to us at home.How "in the dark" we have been kept,how we live and die posessing less true knowledge than people in other places on the planet.

The more you travel and understand how they have fooled US ALL including our parents and grandparents,one tends to get irritated thinking those we love died under the auspices of lies,in fact one might say this is a driving catalyst behind much of todays truth movement.People arent happy about how people BEFORE them were treated,they arent looking for payback for todays issues,it is on behalf of those who came before us that tuths must be pushed forward relentlessly.

I can go to Mexico or to Germany or to India and discuss UFOs and other issues openly and on the level,if I even bring those topics up here in North America and there is a battle over reality,it is no longer a curiosity it is a National Emergency.It is a National Security issue when the populace has been undemined to this degree.This isnt funnny anymore,it is in-humane to force people to live and die in ignorance,especially when we live in developed countries.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This is actually a really interesting story and yes, there is more to it. To the best of my recollection when Bob Garrett came across the campsite, he literally came upon a recent attack and there were bodies of campers. The police told him to stay quiet and he went online and talked about what he could on a radio interview, but left out the bodies and the rest of what happened that night.
It wasn't until the government became involved that he released the rest of the information.
bigfootevidence.blogspot.ca...
There is also a great podcast if you look up Sasquatch Chronicles. I'm not sure the episodes with Bob Garrett, but they are recent, but most of them are worth a listen regardless if you want to here great encounter stories.
www.blogtalkradio.com...
What they have been saying is the government is keeping Bigfoot on the D.L. because they don't want people to know how many people are being killed every year, especially in the National Parks. I do believe that for many they will find that fits in a bit with missing 411.
Unfortunately I can't find the link with the interview with the bodies right now, but I get you the link as soon as I can find it.

edit on 18-1-2015 by smilesmcgee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

any actual evidence that :

" the govt shut him dopwn " ?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Yea I should have picked a better video but I posted it since people were talking about the Cain story.
edit on 18-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

You know Mick Dodge lives up in that area of Washington and he has his own big foot clothing, and feet. I think people underestimate the amount of wild men who live in national forests, and what they do to keep themselves busy.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Met a guy a few years back who saw one twice. The furry one threw big boulders at his cabin and another time nearby where he and his friends were camping.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
This would be very telling if found to be true. What reason would the government have in covering something like this up? I'm not sure of what the answer is. I don't think there would be widespread fear or panic if solid evidence of Bigfoot was found... Unless of course Bigfoot is more than an ape man. Interdimensional? Alien?

I can't see any other reason to try and cover it up.

Thanks for sharing this. I am one who is on the edge concerning Bigfoot and whether he exists or not. I would like for someone to find some rock solid evidence one day either for or against.

Likewise, I would love to have 100% proof that this man's allegations are true. If they did indeed shut him up, he would almost have to be on to something that would rock us back on our heels.

Yeah the whole alien angle is interesting. Makes one wonder the inspiration for Chewbacca in Star Wars. Did George Lucas know something we don't. On the other hand the government may have absolutely nothing to do with this guy going silent. Has he commented to that effect in some cryptic fashion before disappearing from the internet or is this a "it must be a government conspiracy" speculation? Has anybody tried contacting this guy by an old fashioned letter? Surely it can't be too difficult to find his mailing address.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Lots of conveniency and lack of evidence from what I have seen so far in this thread.

In regards to the other angle that cops or gov't are keeping this on the DL so the national parks don't loose revenue or close:

First, why would cops protect the budgetary budget for another organization ,But lets pretend that its the federal gov't that is doing this:

Ahh - I'm not sure where the people that believe this have been, but the gov't doesn't need your permission for money or keeping things open: Trillion dollar debt, bailouts,and last I checked Guantanamo Bay hasn't been closed due to public outcry despite the promise to close it.

So I think the monetary angle is just silly when it comes to this.

In regards to Big Foot being some type of top secret project. Well if it was, I think it their would be barriers setup to prevent joe smoe walking up on them.

Regardless, at the end of the day what evidence does he provide?

edit on 33131America/ChicagoSun, 18 Jan 2015 13:33:32 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm not surprised, we have seen in the last couple of years the rise of "vigilante gangstalking", funded and sponsored by, most likely, the power elite. At first they targeted UFO researchers, dissidents, people who effectively criticize the government and oil companies, people who make public the phenomena of peak oil, who reveal the inner working of the secret government, who criticize certain very very influential countries in the middle east, etc.

What I think is happening is that they don't want anyone researching anything that could possibly lead to actual contact with the paranormal. Maybe this researcher was using Bigfoot as a cover for other types of research, research the power elite don't want the public to know about. Hmm?
edit on 18-1-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Over the holidays I listened to a pod cast where a hunter called into the show claiming he killed/shot one. After reporting it to Game and Fish, he had a visit from two men in black at his work. Told him "he didn't see nothing" and not to talk about it anymore or else. Pretty interesting story. There were actually two Squatches. Huge one squating down in the bushes and a smaller one in a tree, the one he shot. Said the bigger one jumped out of the bushes, scooped up the smaller one off the ground and climbed up a vertical 30-40 ft cliff in a matter of minutes.

This one...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-1-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join