It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me again...who are the terrorists?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
In the wars on terrorism strategists assumed that through overwhelming military supremacy, and overt brutal confrontation the demoralized enemies would crumble. When that didn't seem to be working, we sought out ways to demoralize the enemies by sinking to new morally corrupt lows of brutality, overtly and covertly.

In the end we have ultimately created a monster.

All of that war, evil, carnage and death. They are still there, and arguably stronger than ever before. Infiltrating western societies in growing numbers, and preparing for the next level of " jihad' [holy war]

The process is quite simple. As soon as the Private Central Bank issues its currency as a loan at interest, the public is forced deeper and deeper into debt.
When the people are reluctant to borrow any more, that is when the Keynesian economists demand the government borrow more to keep the pyramid scheme working.
When both the people and government refuse to borrow any more, that is when wars are started, to plunge everyone even deeper into debt to pay for the war, then after the war to borrow more to rebuild.
When the war is over, the people have about the same as they did before the war, except the graveyards are far larger and everyone is in debt to the private bankers for the next century.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: poncho1982

Yep, Muslim sympathizers make me sick too, but for different reasons. People like to choose sides in these arguments and debates and fact is, there is no good side. Humans are inherently a war race. Its what we do. We kill each other and blow up stuff and want power. Its been happening for CENTURIES. We are hardwired to kill for power and be very Military oriented by nature. This isn't some damn revelation, LOL.

Think what we are seeing now is something new? Nope. There have been bloody murderous wars well before your family tree started to sprout.

People are blinded to the illusion of "Good vs Evil", what side are you on? Kind of set up. America is evil? We are the evil empire? Well, so are other countries. There are no countries around this world that don't have blood on their hands in some shape or form. We all sleep with the devil so to speak. So take that "my crap don't stink" attitude elsewhere because your country isn't a Saint either. We are all the same and we are all cut from the same cloth.

LOL, you sound like me talking to my friends. I tell them the same thing.

The funny thing is, one side or the other passing laws and fighting wars to try to make their version of the perfect society exist, when in reality you will NEVER get 100% of humans to agree on anything. Laws or no laws. It's against human nature. This is what isalm attempts to overcome by keeping the mind of the follower engaged all day long (prayer 5 times a day is a great example) and this is what terrorists are bred from.

I refuse to call a soldier a terrorist. It's like calling you hand the terrorist, when it was only doing what your brain told it to do.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DocAdama
a reply to: CottonwoodStormy

You're right that there's state sponsors of terrorism, and the US historically has sponsored terrorist states to do our bidding (Mujahadeen vs Soviet Union). Politics makes strange bed fellows. With that said, the plague of radical Islam has created the most clear and cut "good vs evil" war since the Nazis in WW2. It's throwbacks vs civilization. Which side are you on?

I am not on government nor terrorist side. I am on humanities side, I am against both! The way we are being controlled is wrong, by using our fear either way! I want a new world, no more war and sustainable free energy living for all.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

An interesting side note, this Stephen Emerson, the FOX News Terrorism Expert that everyone's in a twitter about, stated initially the OKC bombing was done by Islamic terrorists. Needless to say, he got it wrong. Not the kind of expert I'd hire.

In the US most people simply believe what they hear. That's why the alleged news works so well at manipulating the masses.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join