It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me again...who are the terrorists?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

He talks about killing random people. Being awarded for stabbing a Muslim, American shooting at mosques to blow off steam.

Basically he talks about terrorizing people in Iraq. This is an old video but highly doubt it has changed.

Kind of makes you wonder why these groups are getting more aggressive...could it be payback for the atrocities being committed by American soldiers and their allies.

Do you still cheer on these terrorist acts and then condemn the Muslim ones.

I am against both, for the record.

Also if you say...he is just one soldier doing this, is that not hypocritical? Because you will blame an entire Muslim population for the few radicals but not do the same for your own soldiers.

Again, just for the record, I believe you cannot blame the entire military for doing this...just as you cannot blame the entire Muslim religion for the actions of a few.

A thought...if all Muslims are bad...and there are billions...why are the terrorist attacks happening by the millions...monthly.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Say wat! OMG! How is this not on the news?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The "news" won't cover anything that they're not told to cover.

You should know that by now.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
All muslims are not bad but we have to ask question that are government is apparently not asking or is neglecting to ask for some reason is,. why are young men muslim men committing these acts of terrorism? I mean we have to ask what drives them from living a life? from having friends? From actually having happiness in their life? Whats the allure of this radicalness that takes them away from being happy??

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
All muslims are not bad but we have to ask question that are government is apparently not asking or is neglecting to ask for some reason is,. why are young men muslim men committing these acts of terrorism? I mean we have to ask what drives them from living a life? from having friends? From actually having happiness in their life? Whats the allure of this radicalness that takes them away from being happy??

If your homeland was being invaded and blown to bits what would you do? America has been attacking some of these nations for over a decade. Want to know why they hate us? Just look at this map of Muslim nations that America has attacked then wonder why they hate America.

When did these nations attack America?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Have you ever seen "Standing Army". It's a documentary about US military 'bases' all around the world, more and more and more....

Makes one wonder - hell I was born on a US Military base in a foreign land.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

This was on the news en.wikipedia.org...

As was this ..amnesty.org...

It doesn't compute or matter to the masses.
T P T B Inform them on whom are good bad guys ..And whom are bad bad guys.

It also helps that to the general public the real bad people are.
There Sister In Law or there inconsiderate Boss
Or some dude that stared you down at the traffic lights.

edit on 14-1-2015 by ecossiepossie because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I totally agree with you without having watched the video link. Is a terrorist not a person who inflicts terror on someone, yes they are and so is a whole lot of army personal in the American and allies armies. Yes not all are bad but for sure there are a lot people who join the army to kill without conciquence ( sorry bout spelling), for the thrill of killing. Good post or thread thing what ever you call it. Thanks
a reply to: Onslaught2996

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

This right here is something we are not supposed to be talking about Buster!

I mean clearly we have been trying to help the people of these countries!

To quote good old GB Jr-- "Your either with us or your with the terrorists"

Sarcasm aside, that map sums it all up.

That without even mentioning the atrocities of Blackwater/Acadamei/ whatever their latest name change has been.

It is disgusting what the MSM has had your average Murican believing about the middle east, you know that whole "nuke the whole area" bull**** I have heard for over a decade!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This deserves a repost:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
All humans are bad and you should feel bad.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
For Pete's sake, this was an Old video, and the guys unit lost 18 Marines, killed. If anybody thinks that war is clean then I have a bridge to sell them. Certainly this young man did not act in a professional way at times, and he is probably filled with remorse for what he did while serving in combat. Or maybe he just wanted his 15 minutes of fame. Not really a good idea to throw all your medals into a crowd...Semper Fi? Once a Marine always a Marine?

Clearly against the rules but war is ugly. If you want to see atrocities, look at the Vietnam War or WWII. In Vietnam whole villages were lined up and killed. In WWII there was the gas chambers and concentration camps.

Let me pose a question. If the USA were invaded, how do you think the civilians here would be treated, farmers, city people, women, children, etc. This is no different than any country that is at war.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Anyone could be terrorists!!!

I think anyone who says "we should turn them into glass" is a terrorist, especially!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Some have lost children...
Some of their children have been maimed...
Some of their children were born with deformities...
Some of them lost brothers & sister...
Some of them lost parents...

Some of them are just politically motivated...

Some of them a religiously motivated...

Some of them are brainwashed...

Some of them are schizophrenics, psychopaths & sociopaths...

Some of them are funded by the Elite...

All of them are labelled the same!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
I totally agree with you without having watched the video link. Is a terrorist not a person who inflicts terror on someone, yes they are and so is a whole lot of army personal in the American and allies armies. Yes not all are bad but for sure there are a lot people who join the army to kill without conciquence ( sorry bout spelling), for the thrill of killing. Good post or thread thing what ever you call it. Thanks

No, that's not who a terrorist is. By your definition, if at any point in your lifetime you've ever caused another person to be scared, you're a terrorist. And that's absurd.

This video is closer to a decade old than not. It was in the news at the time. As were other allegations of crimes during GWOT. Was every unit running around doing this type of thing? No, not every unit was. Not every service member was. Just like not all Muslims turn into terrorists.

So what's different now? Well, we don't have a whole rack of people in Iraq anymore for starters.

A fair number of people here see the distinction between a Muslim and a jihadi. I'm not really sure what's up with all the assumptions made in the OP, because I haven't seen too many people "cheering" acts like the ones alleged in the video, I haven't seen many (though I have seen some) people painting all Muslims as terrorists, etc.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

So please, let's not act like they haven't been warring themselves. Only difference between the U.S. and Islam's wars is the interest. We want oil, they want more Muslim converts.

I fully support bringing ALL troops back home. We should have NEVER been there in the first place.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Funny how you lump Israel with the United States to make it look like they, too, are bombing North Africa. The Anti-Israel lobby has no shame.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: American-philosopher

If your homeland was being invaded and blown to bits what would you do? America has been attacking some of these nations for over a decade. Want to know why they hate us? Just look at this map of Muslim nations that America has attacked then wonder why they hate America.

When did these nations attack America?

So, hating America (or any Western nation)is justification for killing innocents. Granted, Obama's drone strategy has ended up killing innocents in the process of killing terrorists. Now I get it. Muslims cut out the middle man (i.e. American terrorists?) and just kill the innocent instead. Of course I forgot, cartoonists who draw satirical pictures of the prophet are considered terrorists.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Terrorist is just a buzzword that the media has latched onto to dehumanize Muslims. There are terrorists from all walks of life who do all sorts of atrocious things, yet Muslim terrorists are supposedly a HUGE threat. Not really. And there is this BIG to do about decoupling Muslim from terrorist. It's all racist propaganda and SO many are buying into it. It's become epidemic here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Terrorist is just a buzzword that the media has latched onto to dehumanize Muslims. There are terrorists from all walks of life who do all sorts of atrocious things, yet Muslim terrorists are supposedly a HUGE threat. Not really. And there is this BIG to do about decoupling Muslim from terrorist. It's all racist propaganda and SO many are buying into it. It's become epidemic here on ATS.

So there are terrorists from other religions who are currently going around beheading, killing, raping, and bombing while yelling 'allahu akbar' because they think people from other religions are offending them? If Muslims feel dehumanized, they've brought it on themselves.

And the hits just keep on comin'. Just reported today:
"Boko Haram fighters seized a military base in Baga on Jan. 3 and, according to witnesses, killed hundreds of civilians in cold blood in the ensuing days."
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 15-1-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join