It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the Truth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I was on my way back from Lunch today and turned on the radio to BBC Radio Two, what I heard was nothing short of outstanding. Some of the truest words I have ever heard on national main stream media.

I was unfortunately unable to listen to the entire program as there was some discussion going on about this as I arrived at work.

Have a listen and let me know what your thoughts are on this...

Peace,

Korg.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Overview

Basically this video proposes the current state of depressing affairs that are broadcast all over the media are a part of a government program. The theory propose that all of the negative media attention to wars, plagues, etc., is causing a defeatists response in people – thus conditioning us by constantly bombarding everyone with bad news.

My Thoughts

This is a very credible idea – and it would not surprise me; especially since many people spend so much time paying attention to the news.

If you break peoples' spirits, then it is easier to control and manipulate them.

In ancient history rulers would keep people suppressed by taxing the wealth out of them - there by robbing them of their resource power. The problem with this was that peoples' will power always won out, and they would rise up any way. Sometimes they would win and sometimes they would lose.

The program that is proposed here is fascinating, if true. This psyop program would literally break the will power of the people - thereby robbing them of their resources and their will to fight. A totally depressed and docile population.

This is one of the best conspiracy theories I've read here in a while.

edit on 12-1-2015 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

So essentially, it states that they're keeping people in a state of hopelessness, feeling like things will never change so why care?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Life imitating art eh? Video sounds like the premise to Orwell's 1984!

edit on 12-1-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

Great breakdown thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Social Engineering ... one piece of the jigsaw.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I've been saying this for the last few years. We're told that we face more austerity to tackle the deficit, yet the deficit is increasing. We pay more tax now than we did under the last administration, yet the deficit is increasing. Where exactly is the money going? Well, I think this video points to the direction.

Unfortunately the City dictates all the legislation and the legislation effects the likes of you and me, yet not the City. It's all an illusion isn't it?

Massive Bail Outs and Q.E, all going to the City. Don't forget the wars though, we create them, spend Billions maintaining a war like state and all the while the City is getting richer and that sneering Osborne is just feathering his nest ready for a life outside of politics.

The whole system is corrupt, we can see that, yet they still remain in a position to screw us over and over again. We either love our servitude or many people just do not care.

The 5% will need a re-think in the not too distant future, otherwise they can expect a repeat of the French Revolution, with their heads on the block.
edit on 12/1/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Social science in a nut shell..
Yepsidoodle..

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Life imitating art eh? Video sounds like the premise to Orwell's 1984!

Exactly my first thought!

The screens maybe not as big and there is an off button..... but Is there really an off button when the entire media is reporting what they want.... It's a case of deep level hypnosis...

If you want to point at mind control, it's not in some secret military installation... it's all around us and we don't even see it for what it is....

Korg.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The iPhone is shaped like the viewscreen from 1984. As you said there's an off button but who truly escapes the system at all, even with it off?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Yes the thought Police are most definitely amongst us these days in all there many guises not to mention Double Speak also being rather prevalent regarding our respective societies. Truth be told it brings a tear to ones eye.

edit on 12-1-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Social engineering has been around for ever, it is just that with todays technology it has gone global.

The people that have done this are in control of just about everything that has anything to do with information, government and education, there for there is no one left to fix it.

There will be no justice because everyone is in on it that is in any kind of a position to make it right or bring anyone to justice.... I would call that hopeless unless I've missed something.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

It makes complete sense to me, they need to add USA to the list. They have worked hard for control for so many years.

The document is found in Appendix C, starting on page 166. It’s simply labeled “Draft,” dated 5 May 1955.

What followed was a list of hoped-for drugs and their uses.

The range of CIA intentions was stunning.

* The CIA wanted to find substances which would “promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness.” Serious consideration should be given to the idea that psychiatric medications, food additives, herbicides, and industrial chemicals (like fluorides) would eventually satisfy that requirement.

* The CIA wanted to find drugs that would “produce amnesia.” Ideal for discrediting whistleblowers, dissidents, certain political candidates, and other investigators. (Scopolamine, for example.)

Here, from 1955, are the types of drugs the MKULTRA men at the CIA were looking for. These are direct quotes from the document:

* Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.

Interesting list of their desires and intent.
jonrappoport.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
As an individual with an ego;

if I strolled the land by myself, I would have noone to forage for me...noone to accompany me in my loneliness.

Is it the Earth and the fields that sustain me, or is it the guy who doesn't mind bending over backwards to keep my stomach fat, though he go hungry through the night?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
As an individual with an ego;

if I strolled the land by myself, I would have noone to forage for me...noone to accompany me in my loneliness.

Is it the Earth and the fields that sustain me, or is it the guy who doesn't mind bending over backwards to keep my stomach fat, though he go hungry through the night?

Care to elaborate... I prefer straight talk if you please?

Korg,

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Is this the Truth?

It sums up the strange mood of our time, where nothing really makes any coherent sense. We live with a constant vaudeville of contradictory stories that makes it impossible for any real opposition to emerge, because they can't counter it with a coherent narrative of their own.

And it means that we as individuals become evermore powerless, unable to challenge anything because we live in a state of confusion and uncertainty.

-Adam Curtis

I don't know about it being the truth, but I know it can be the truth.

It sure sounds like the Rusians are currently good at making it so. I also think that it is very interesting that Vladislav Surkov comes from an art background.

Adam Curtis' documentaries are often pretty mindblowing.

edit on 12-1-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It looks like quite a good film actually. I assume that video you posted isn't the full thing?
edit on 12/1/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

It looks like quite a good film actually. I assume that video you posted isn't the full thing?

The film is called Bitter Lake. At over two hours the trailer I posted above is but the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

Apparently the film will be released on BBC IPlayer on the 25th of Jan.... though I am sure it will find it's way onto you tube and such like... I will of course post a link to the film here once it is released.

You can find out more about this film here...

Bitter Lake - Film Info

And here...

Adam Curtis - Bitter Lake

Here is a good place to see some of Adam's other videos...

Films by Adam Curtis

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 13-1-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
Some of the truest words I have ever heard on national main stream media.
Korg.

How would you actually know?

Stephen Colbert would call it "some of the truthiest words....".

I see it as propaganda about propaganda. The MSM does the exact same thing here.

What Varkov does is nothing new, he's just the first Russian to study and apply western style psy-ops.

I think the essential message you're supposed to take away from this TV program is, 'Putin bad'.

Same old, same old.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
Some of the truest words I have ever heard on national main stream media.
Korg.

How would you actually know?

Stephen Colbert would call it "some of the truthiest words....".

I see it as propaganda about propaganda. The MSM does the exact same thing here.

What Varkov does is nothing new, he's just the first Russian to study and apply western style psy-ops.

I think the essential message you're supposed to take away from this TV program is, 'Putin bad'.

Same old, same old.

Do you deny the facts?

That is a more pertinent question.

Korg.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join