It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC: Paris Terrorists Captured, [1] Killed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
French Cops KILL 1 Paris shooter terrorist; CAPTURED two others!

NBC News reports U.S. officials say that one of the suspects in the Charlie Hebdo shooting is dead and the other two are in police custody. French anti-terror units were leading a raid in the northereastern city of Reims, but it is unclear if the suspects were apprehended there. The three suspects are: Said Kouachi, Cherif Kouachi, and Hamyd Mourad. Said and Cherif Kouachi are brothers from France in their early thirties, according to police. Mourad is 18 years old and of unknown national origin. One official told the AP that three men were linked to a Yemeni terrorist network. Cherif Kouachi was arrested in Iraq in 2004 and extradited to France in 2008 where he was convicted on terrorism charges in France and sentenced to 18 months in prison.

ADDITIONAL INFO: Reports from the scene indicate the one guy came out firing at police and virtually all 100 of the cops present, returned fire until their clips were empty.

According to one eye witness, one arm was ripped off and the perps body started falling apart from so many bullet holes! ! ! ! ! !

Initial estimate is that over ONE-THOUSAND BULLETS were fired by cops at this one guy

edit on 7-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: edit

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

too quick..
Glad they got em though.
edit on 7/1/2015 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Does France have the death penalty? I hope not. I would hate to see the other 2 get zapped in prison and have their faces on posters. Let em rot.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'm watching CNN to see when and if they report the same thing.
So far nothing, just that there is an operation under way.

Great news if it is true!
s&f

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

According to French news reports, the three men were identified by police after one of the brothers left an ID card in the Citroën C3 that they abandoned as they escaped.

Not this stuff again. How very considerate of the terrorist.

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 7-1-2015 by Scaevola because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Cherif Kouachi was arrested in Iraq in 2004 and extradited to France in 2008 where he was convicted on terrorism charges in France and sentenced to 18 months in prison.

Oh that's freaking fantastic.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

The English media reporting one dead two arrests possible

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentE

too quick

The same thing occurred to me as well. The design of the attack included the fact that they would't get caught - that's how well planned it was according to news reports anyway.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Plus the convenient( and fearless) filming from a balcony and the guy screamin "this is revenge for the prophet Muhammed", as if he knew he was being filmed.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Cherif Kouachi was arrested in Iraq in 2004 and extradited to France in 2008 where he was convicted on terrorism charges in France and sentenced to 18 months in prison.

Oh that's freaking fantastic.

DITTO

I read he was released and never served time.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I'm watching CNN to see when and if they report the same thing.
So far nothing, just that there is an operation under way.

Great news if it is true!
s&f

FOX is reporting it now.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

Yeah, I was reading that.

American news network NBC is reporting that one of the suspects has been killed while the remaining two have been arrested. The network received the news from two senior U.S. counterterrorism officials but there has still been no confirmation from French authorities.

The only problem is it is coming from a US source and then being reported on other sources.
I don't doubt it to be true, just that they are sighting NBC as a source, and not French news.

A wait and see moment.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
CNN's new website is such a mess I got rid of it till they get it working

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Only served 18 months for terror charges...

That's abysmal to be honest.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I know, it looks like the fox website now...lol

Been buggin me.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BushMaster16

Initial estimate is that over ONE-THOUSAND BULLETS were fired by cops at this one guy

That is amazing and awesome at the same time! I'm not one for gore, but this guy got what he had coming if he really opened fire on that many cops that already had weapons drawn. I mean seriously did he think that Allah was going to pull some divine intervention or something?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I should've been more clear. What I meant was, the police killed him too quick, shoulda made him suffer first.

link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Just tuned to France24 an no mention of any operation or capture .
Seeing as one of the terrorists paused to pick up a training shoe that fell from the car onto the road.

I FIND IT UNBEILEIVABLE an id card would be left in one of there escape vechicle.

So maybe this belongs in the HOAX thread.

Or maybe its true but they want a news blackout on the operation an a Yank let it slip

link   
Did anyone see Kerry give that speech in French? I don't know, it just seems to be too perfect.(the whole situation)
edit on 7-1-2015 by Scaevola because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
VIDEO REPORT: Brian Williams ABC News Report... Very detailed.
edit on 7-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: edit
extra DIV

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join