It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helllo cx

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I am new here, yes I am. My name is Andrew Garcia, I come from the land far in the depths of madness of Washington. I have been lurking on these forums for a thousand years, or in your wy of viewing it, 4 years. I am into conspiracies, and I have a bit crazy conspiracies up my head as well, I might be a looney, I might even be mad, but I am here to post my opinions people.
I am here to contribute to new ideas, and my storys as well, and my opinions

edit on 4-1-2015 by AkioSensei91 because: additional

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AkioSensei91

I just saw your 'I can't post' post. Keep chatting on this thread, and get to 20 posts, then away you go! Welcome, enjoy, and have a flag!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Gosh, I have had such a long and tiredess day, from jogging 14 miles, to drawing for hours, to my daily routine of watching some crackpot Illuminati videos.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yes, in my opinion the world is just a place where humans live to advance spiritually to the level of Chuck Norris. Once we reach Chuckana we will attain peace and eternal wisdom!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ahhh such an amazing morning, had no sleep at all, but a good old coffee keeps the day okay.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Jogging 14 miles!!
Tires me out driving that distance.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yeah, it is not quite hard to run it, but the pain hurts like a mother.......ly love.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I will soon postabout my beliefs onsomething truly interesting and remarkable to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hmm... it is quite hard to maanage to be on a forum from a tablet, its much easier on a computer device

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
G'day ,
Woops supposed to write more than one line .
Post like mad
post away.
And welcome enjoy your stay.
1%

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
My brother is sleep talking, and hes wndering where his eraser is, he keeps asking me where it is. But, I dont think he even knows he is talking cx how odd

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Indeed this remarkable land of Huwawa at the center of theplanet Terra, in the core resides the fuel of the planet, Huwawa is the Hollow Interior of this planet, and the rulers of it are the 7 elders of the council. Erebus, Caelus, Thanatos, Imseti, Wepwaret, Seth, Apep. They grew mad as the ripped apart their essence, they became mere vessels of darkness, and they killed millions of their own. Only 3 were chosen to rid of their tyranny. These 3s destiny is to find the 7 skulls of darkness, and light, so none can use this power for even more destruction. The 3 go on their tiredess journey, from the Tower of Uruki, to the Fountain of Destiny, to the Outskirts of the Outer World of Beshuleb. Soon they overthrew the rule of the 7, and peace spread through the lands.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Oh yes...it is this, the world of darkness, a world everso flowing with a perpetual color of pitch black, eating you away as you lose the sense in self, you try to fight it, but the darkness continues to eat you away, where can you go when you are nothing? You just have your thoughts and feels of being human, and you are scared, you are nothing at all, you try to cry but you cannot, you try to speak but you cannot, you are dead.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Protectors of earth, Aceriel, Lephastes, Besminu, Haroares, Gothosius, Coesth. They are here to shift the earth from the begining to the end, they change our paths, they protect us from the shadows of eternal darkness, and the typiwas, as well as the darkest of them all, Erebus.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There they are the knights of the back eclpise, the warriors of the earth, they die but only to return again on Gaia to continue the legacy they left behind. Serving our people, but sometimes the people turn against us, but we are willing to die for our world, and our people.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Welcome AkioSensei91! i did the same as you, lurked in the background learning, then found something you wanted to tell someone about,

Welcome to ATS,

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Also,

head over to the avatar section Link

give the guys some ideas of what you like, and they will create for you!, my awesome one was created by Cody

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I am but a teenager in highshool, dealing with stress, and laziness. I want to start my journey already, only 6 months to go. Yes, high school is very lovely, everyone does not judge anyone, they truly think you are not weird at all. I act extreemly crazy in school, they call me Illuminati Kid, Satanist Child, just because I have been a hardcore conspirator for 5 years already.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Augustus Caesar is who I look up to, that man brought a century of peace, and he was truly Jesus like in my opinion. He was born from a proclaime god, Julius Caesar. Being the son of a god, he might as well have been the real jesus, who knows???

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thank you sir, I will gladly do so, yes yours looks rather impressive indeed.
Yes, yes that is so.a reply to: Phatdamage

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join