It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Beings Seen Rapidly Climbing Mexican Volcano

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Probably just the Agartha explorers making thier rounds again to see if we uncivilized humans are ready for contact yet. Sadly our poor telepathic abilities are a sign that we arent ready so off they went back to Shambala, guess we will have to wait a few more generations for the chance again.

Darnit I no longer want a jetpack now I want esp and telekinesis FTW!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I don't see nobody esse?

edit on Ram10415v282015u36 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

What food supply does a group of 8 ft primates eat up on a frozen volcano top?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

You obviously missed the class regarding manners.

Looks like you also dogged(played truant) a few English classes since you seem to have missed the part where i said "Some form".

Cheeky little monkey!
LoL
edit on 4-1-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I love the story. It seems to match with all the other unusual things that have been filmed near that mountain. I'd like to see testimony from more than the one guy though. Although it is interesting if he's in fact a professional that he would tell that story.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So why didn't they get pics and possible casts of the footprints at least? Sheesh!
That volcano does seem to have some odd occurrences.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: cuckooold

Tell us, how many times in the regular world of news information we see on TV do we actually see the event that the news describes? Oh, yes, the reporters are on the scene and provide video of the after effects of the tornado, flood, accident, shooting, robbery, etc. but how frequently do they catch the actual event? Perhaps that will change with the growing popularity of body video cameras, but still it is unusual for a camera to catch the actual event. So don't knock this video to hard. As for Jaime reporting the event, he may have loose standards by our standards, but any person or program interested in strange phenomena would also roll those tapes. Be a skeptic if inclined, but be a judicious one.

Yep, and one of these days, one of these 'known hoaxers' is gonna come across something mind-boggling for real. It's bound to happen. And sort of like 'The Little Boy who Cried Wolf,' folks will not believe him. Could be one of those times. Or not. We should all be careful not to 'throw out the baby with the bathwater.' Judicious skepticism. I agree with you!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Possibly some form of mountain Gorilla? Or that old chestnut CGI at play?

Personally i would like to think we have found the Yeti, now if only we could also find Shangri La, oops wrong continent.

Joking aside, its most lightly an interesting hoax.

Do you or anyone else know if it is possible to work out if CGI has been used I think I read that you can work out if a picture has been photoshopped so would that be applicable to CGI?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Probably just the Agartha explorers making thier rounds again to see if we uncivilized humans are ready for contact yet. Sadly our poor telepathic abilities are a sign that we arent ready so off they went back to Shambala, guess we will have to wait a few more generations for the chance again.

growing your hair longer is a start, the American Indians were recruited by the American military for their tracking abilities and were given a military hair cut and none of them could use their abilities so they then recruited more and left their hair on and they could track people no problem, so it looks as if our hair acts as a radar or receiver for psychic abilities possibly.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Stuff like this is what started my journey here at ATS.

You and me both! Stuff like this is what I like to concentrate on when visiting here. You get a star and a flag from me.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

growing your hair longer is a start, the American Indians were recruited by the American military for their tracking abilities and were given a military hair cut and none of them could use their abilities so they then recruited more and left their hair on and they could track people no problem, so it looks as if our hair acts as a radar or receiver for psychic abilities possibly.

You have proof of that claim? Post it please.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Awwww man, what a disappointment! 25 flags, flooded stars, an outrageous claim and even a video provided in the OP.. Except no actual videos or pics, or anything in said video with these "giant beings", just some local legend crap stories. I hate let downs like this.

And I really hate threads like this. What does it take to actually WATCH the vid posted in the OP to find out there's nothing here before making a damn thread about it? Did you actually watch it then just go "Meh, oh well, such a great story! I'll post a thread about it"!?!? *sigh*
edit on 5-1-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

They are the watchers, they have never hidden themselves to my family. We are the Joy that drives their Works. My family had watched them move mountains. We reveled in their marvel. But they no long need to hide, O with them made a constant covenant. The worlds a changing, also the Greys will leave us alone now, we have The Little Lion Man, My Father who art thou on Earth. He's waking up. And he's a billion times a billion of them. With skin made of every color but Grey. The first true human. I'm his son, The Sands of Time. I stomp the evil into dust to power the future.

THIS GONNA BE GOOD, GOO ROO GOO ROO DOO at is one or three, B I B L E that's the one for me. Or maybe the spaghetti one, do like comedy.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Sorry mate i could not tell you. There are certainly plenty of experts here on ATS that could probably answer that question.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

A grainy picture and a video full of nothing..

I'll pass thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Sounds like a clever story to generate more tourist revenue.
10,000 ft altitude - little oxygen, no food, no cover
- likely environment to find large mammals in.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You obviously missed the class regarding manners.

Looks like you also dogged(played truant) a few English classes since you seem to have missed the part where i said "Some form".

Cheeky little monkey!
LoL

Oh wow!!! I thought I was commenting on someone with a sense of humor and also an IQ of three digits. My bad. Next time I'll make my sarcasms and jokes easier to understand.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Apologise for going off topic.

Telos there is a difference between being rude and being sarcastic. If you require it to be pointed out then possibly its yourself that has a sub 100 IQ. They do say manners make the Man, possibly something to keep in mind. On that note, good day to you.

edit on 5-1-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

anyone see this foot print they found?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join