It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this confirm the real possibility of DUMB's in NM?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
While researching another topic looking for military insignias, seals, badges, and patches, I came across a very interesting document on a military archive.

The document (2014) contains many different insignias for all sorts. Military, DOD, DOE and so many more. (excellent for your project artwork needs)
Scanning through it I cam to a section about the Trinity test site.
On this page (p34) ;there is various types of information about the site and also a very specific seal for the site itself.
Below is the seal from the document. Notice the red dotted area?

If you compare this to the very well know samples of supposed underground bases in NM you will see a very striking similarity.

The 3 dots on the seal located in the document have nearly an identical pattern of the one supplied by the well known sources of this theory on the Internet. Side by side below.

The Document has since been updated from 2014 to 2015 and was located here
doc 2014 (Page 34)

The NEW Document with much smaller images of the insignias and seals is here with a different page to
doc 2015

Here is a screen shot from the 2014 Document

Could this be a clue Phil Schneider was telling the truth about DUMB's after all? Well Who Know, but its sure cool to look at!

Happy New Year ATS!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Both your links return a message of under construction. Now isn't that interesting. Good thing you got the screen shots.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonegurkha
Both your links return a message of under construction. Now isn't that interesting. Good thing you got the screen shots.

SEARCH: "dnws-fy14-course-catalog"

Surprisingly, a search on their own site comes up with a link that results to a "file not found". The "cached" version too.

HOWEVER

I believe that I've found an ... Alternative-LINK

( and I see it includes an image of the PATCH you're referencing )

ADDITIONALLY: YOUTUBE VIDEOS: PHIL SCHNIEDER.

edit on 3-1-2015 by FarleyWayne because: Added: "Alternative-LINK".

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OPUFO3257142119

The three dots seem to correspond to Los Alamos, Stallion Gate Area (Trinity Site), and maybe Roswell AAF Base.

This makes sense as Manhattan was developed (partially) at Los Alamos, detonated at TS, and flown by the 509th out of Roswell.

...or I could be wrong

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
and how about that name, what does that even mean?

Center for Combating WMD & Standing Joint Force Headquarters- Elimination

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Does anyone know which underground gate i go to, to give em my ticket ? Where is holding gate C In Missouri ? It has a map, but i have never been there. Says ticket void after 6 month's at bottom in small print. Anyone else get a ticket ?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Putting the locations of DUMBs on a patch makes as much sense as me putting my PIN number on a business card. Kinda blatantly stupid if they did that.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

My first interpretation of red dots is Los Alamos, Kirtland AFB, & White Sands. But KAFB cold be switched for Trinity test site, the dot would match.
Edit to add:
WSMR- White Sands Missile Range
edit on 4-1-2015 by kkrattiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It looks to me like it's showing White Sands, the Trinity site, and Los Alamos. All of which would be much more logical than theoretical secret, underground bases.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Thanks for that link. I was on my way to sleep when I saw this. Was going to look further when I got up. I appreciate your effort, thank you. Thought this was just another gov. coverup.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
My grandfather was a physicist involved with the Manhattan project. I know...this is where people start yelling, "Bull#"... Its ok, I am used to it and ignore it quite handily.

He was one of those guys that cracked jokes only Einstein would laugh at. When I saw this thread it reminded me of something he used to say quite frequently. "The shortest distance between two points is a straight line - or in our case, two straight lines." Then he would snicker and look like he was waiting for an answer that never came. He would just smile and continue on with whatever he was doing. I am sure it is just coincidence but it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread.

I asked him what he meant on more than one occasion and his response was the same every single time. He would tap me on the side of my head and say, "Don't ask me, look in here - then tell me when you find it."

I hope to figure that out some day...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
...first atomic device was tested at 5:29:45 am Mountain WAR time... Huh? I have never heard of Mountain WAR time or any other WAR time!!! (Or am I misreading what it says? I just had cataract surgery 5 days ago!) I did use a magnifying glass to re-read that line, fwiw.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kkrattiger

The only reason I threw in Roswell AAF Base was the time frame. The 509th was the B-29 unit tagged with the atomic bomb delivery mission. They were stationed at RAAF. Makes sense keeping them close by.

Yes, TS is inside of WSMR.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

FarleyWayne, lonegurkha Thanks for your infromation and effort

here are two working links for the documents above

For 2014 (original)

www76.zippyshare.com...

For 2015 (current) before it was unavailible

www37.zippyshare.com...

Both are public info from there main archive

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Vroomfondel thanks for sharing very cool story
maybe these will help in your quest
1 2

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Trinity site was not part of the area that would LATER be called WSMR. It's like, 140 mi away. From Las Cruces which is at intersection of I25 & Hwy 70, (about 20 mi and over a mntn range from WSMR and the BLM land adjacent but across the hwy from a NASA site as well) it is approx 70 mi to Truth or Consequences, then approx another 70 to Socorro, which is just a few mi N of the off ramp to San Antonio, NM (nearest pop. to Trinity Site). Another 70 mi takes you to ABQ. This is the way I'd break up a 220 mi drive (remember, distances were approximate!) I've done more than I can count.
While the tet site is part of WSMR now, it wasnt then. It wasnt even WSMR then, if I have it right.

The area near Socorro, NM was also the site of the first grape vines for wine in N. America. (a reply to: ABNARTY

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
By the way OP, isnt that Cygnus, the swan? Theres twon with that shape I sometimes get mixed up.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I imagine that 2 straight lines, each line starting at each of the 2 points and meeting in the middle would be the shortest and fastest. each line would have to travel only half the total distance,and if each line started at the same time they would cover the total distance in half the time that a single line starting at only one point would.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Very interesting.
The southernmost DUMB in New Mexico is neither White Sands or Roswell.
The map clearly shows Carlsbad to the WNW of said DUMB. Roswell is North of Carlsbad. White Sands is West of Carlsbad.
Odd that they show Fort Stockton, Texas as another location (further south/southeast), and then another in Chihuahua (State), Mexico.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
My grandfather was a physicist involved with the Manhattan project. I know...this is where people start yelling, "Bull#"... Its ok, I am used to it and ignore it quite handily.

He was one of those guys that cracked jokes only Einstein would laugh at. When I saw this thread it reminded me of something he used to say quite frequently. "The shortest distance between two points is a straight line - or in our case, two straight lines." Then he would snicker and look like he was waiting for an answer that never came. He would just smile and continue on with whatever he was doing. I am sure it is just coincidence but it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread.

I asked him what he meant on more than one occasion and his response was the same every single time. He would tap me on the side of my head and say, "Don't ask me, look in here - then tell me when you find it."

I hope to figure that out some day...

He could have been referring to this:

Or This:

See the illustration here also

en.wikibooks.org...

Suppose a light ray starts at point A, in air, and ends at point B, in a block of glass. Now, we know that glass has a refractive index. This means that the speed of light in the glass is lower than that in air. The light doesn't travel in a straight line between A and B, but rather in two straight line segments – in a straight line from point A to point C on the surface of the glass, then in a straight line from point C to point B. Where is point C? It turns out that it’s such that the total time the ray takes from A to B is minimized. Clever or what? How does it ‘know’ that this is the shortest path?

sciblogs.co.nz...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join