It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dark' majik and majik

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
LordBaskettIV
I most certainly disagree.....there is nothing wrong about being intelligent, while many of us may well be able to handle much of what you said...why? For what reason? This is nothing to do with being "scared" it is just common sense and smarts, also respect. If one just "has" to delve into the dark side and show that they have the power to do so....they obviously have some problems of self worth and are trying to prove something to themselves.......the best road to enlightenment, is through positive works...leave the negativity alone and not try to control others entity forces....to do so shows you are no where near that stage of mental development! Not to mention giving a down right dangerous view to those that are untrained.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
1. candles and the like are tools...they are not necessary, one can use other tools. Often, magicians substitute string, and use the same colors as they would candles. Surely this you could keep in your room. Tools serve to focus your energy, they are not the source of it.

2. there is no black or white magic. magic is either positive or negative depending on the energies put forth by the magician. you get back what you put out...so therein lies the caution to be careful.

3. experimenting is part of life. while criticisms of others should have some impact, it is your feelings and desires that are important. many here are simply passing on the results of their own experiments into this realm. personally, I've done three spells in my life. while each did actually give me the desired result (though to a lesser degree than I had hoped), they also had a strange side effect... I still don't know what the side effect (the appearance of a big black hairy spider, within 24 hrs, the likes of which I've only seen those 3 times) means...but honestly, I really don't care to find out anymore, hehe....

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
"Real" magic, no matter how you spell it, isn't big fancy poofs of colorful smoke - and you need nothing but faith and intent. No purchase nessasary.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I still don't know what the side effect (the appearance of a big black hairy spider, within 24 hrs, the likes of which I've only seen those 3 times) means...but honestly, I really don't care to find out anymore, hehe....

I happen to like big furry spiders.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Gazrok. While I agree that magick is neither black or white...that it simply "is"....as I have stated on this site many, many times.....there are negative forces/energies...and that's what I am talking about. When one feels the need to use magick to deal with the negative energies.....you create problems, there is no reason to fool around with the negative side.....and once again I'll state that to do so, or have a need or attraction to do so, means there are deep rooted problems you need to address within one's self. And yes...candles, athame, bell, ect....are all just tools....that's why they are called "tools of the craft"

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I didn't want to add on to this thread, as its author seemed to want it removed, so out of respect, I refrained from "bumping" it up... Since, it seems this thread is still going, I would like to say a few things to Elementalsage.

There is no need to apologize, and if it seems like people were coming down hard on you, it was out of care and concern. I know my post may have seemed harsh, but I wanted to get through to you. And as mentioned before, it is better to come here and discuss your interest, to get feedback, rather than pursuing it blindly.

You said that you do not want negativity, but you believe in balance. Sadly, there is negativity enough produced by humans, and the more positive energy we can all give off, the better.
Take care.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yes I didnt want to learn black majik. One weak spell. As I said I was in a bad mood, heres why.

I have been bullied at school for around two months now. I have reported them but it only stoped them for a day. So my need for revenge was very great, I mean they threw a used condom at me a month ago and my tolerace was wearing thin. So I got the idea to ask for one black majik spell to give them a reason to fear me so it would stop. that was my quest for power.

Also cursed has given me a link to a book on hermonics and I am learning that right now and it is confusing.

Also never be arrogent and not fear demons they are powerful creatures and are not to be taken lightly. (Have faith in good and what ever religion you are but dont be a fanatic and have it obbsess you)

edit:
Also I am not just wanting to learn western majik I want to learn as many as I can I just underestimated majiks power. I got a awakening in its complexety and never ending ability.

[edit on 16-12-2004 by elemtalsage]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ahh this makes sense.

First of all, I am very sorry to hear what you have been going through. I would give you a hug if I could. I know how that feels. It brings back memories of middle school for me... sigh...

However, this is the problem, and I am afraid no magic spell or curse will do anything to fix it. Pray for goodness to be on your side, protecting and defending you. And, trust that these people who cause you pain, will get what they deserve. They have great karmatic debts, and they will have to repay them. Don't create bad Karma for yourself.

It is very hard to defend yourself when they have safety in numbers and you stand alone. Just remember that you have your inner strength and power, and they are truly weak. Walk with confidence and love yourself. This is the best way to keep negativity away. You need to KNOW that you don't deserve to be mistreated. You'd be better to learn karate than you would magic, if only to boost your self-confidence.

I also suggest that you do the most difficult thing here... Tell your parents that there are people bullying you. Maybe they can do something to help. If you can't talk to your parents, find a counselor. They can keep it anonymous, and help you find solutions to deal with this and keep yourself from being picked on.

Remember that you deserve safety and comfort, and that this is unacceptable. NO ONE has the right to hurt you or make you feel bad about yourself. There's no excuse for that.

I promise you, if you can get through this without compromising the good person you are inside (that is how they win), you will be stronger. And it WILL get better. Remember that.

[edit on 033131p://444 by duh squared]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cursed
Just remember anything you recieve when using black magic will usually come back about threefold, so be prepared.

I'd suggest first starting with sigil magic as created by Austin Osman Spare. To do this, take a sentence such as : I want money. Remove certain letters from the sentence. For example: Iatny.....then take these letters and combine them in any means you please until they are a symbol of some sort. Next, you will somehow want to reach a state of gnosis. The easiest route is through an orgasm. While you're having the orgasm concentrate intently on the sigil (symbol). Then forget about the sigil and banish it (laughing usually works). If you've written the sigil down...burn it. You must not think of the sigil. You will be very very surprised by the results, trust me.

I might consider trying that. I might have unwittingly tried it already!!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It sounds like elemtalsage needs some martial arts training not magic.If a bully picks on you they do it because you pose zero threat to them,and getting in trouble is not going to stop them(they dont seem to care about themselves as it is).Bullys go the route of least resistence, which seems to be picking on you.Give resistence and they will think twice next time.-/yin energy is empty...NOT evil(it is defensive in a martial application)+/yang energy is full(this is offensive in a martial application).I use the term Demons because you all seem to only understand it(yin energy) in this manner.I would stand my Daoist/Tantric training against any westen magic anytime.Demons as you call them are weak,their enrgy would be yin(EMPTY).The only way to empower such a thing would be with fear.If you have weak Qi its your own fault.As for me being influenced by demons...ROTFLMAO, maybe, but I am a martial monk with highly trained intent...so probably not or my teachers would see it very easily(as they can SEE).I have also had run ins with so called witches, and the only ones who had internal energy were from mexico(nothing like western magic types,they(mexican witchs) actually have high powers).They posed zero threat as well,trying to use animals to get at me(which I killed) and in turn rid thier powers.I would suggest practicing "the Great Perfection" technique(Dayuanman Xinsui), as it cultivates heart essence using the suns light energy and none of that -/yin/demonic energy everyone here is so afraid of using.Although, neglecting yin energy is a big mistake, as half your body needs it to be in balance or wuji.Train De/virtue and fear nothing.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Elemtalsage, I was a bully at school and at the same time bullied. I wasn�t misunderstood or abused I was just bombastic. There were however some bullies like the ones that occasionally picked on me that were quite troubled due to circumstances at home. You may have a nice world at home so console yourself a little with this knowledge as those bullies might not have it so good when they go home.

I would certainly take into consideration punching one of them. Pick the meanest one if your going to. It may sound like madness and im sure there are plenty of people here that would disagree with me but it might pay off.

Let me assure you of one thing. It doesn�t hurt so much once you�re in the fight. Its after the fight you usually feel the pain. But for some of that pain you might gain some respect.

Its all so very la di da to pontificate how the best way to deal non violently with bullies, but realistically none of that non violent stuff works unless its properly managed by the pontificators, which in your case at school it sounds like there not doing.

So take a deep breath and give it your best shot, or your just have to learn to duck and dive a lot better until you or them move on.

Dark magic isn�t really something you want to mess around with.
Take care

Edited grammar

[edit on 16-12-2004 by kode]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Why wont it let me edit I want to get rid of data sometimes and it wont let me edit the stupid post

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If you want the best advice, and really comment if you want I'll still stand by my advice..

Show them you aren't weak, walk up to ALL of them at once, tell them you aren't going to take their BS anymore and tell them if they don't stop they'll wish you never laid eyes upon them ... If they continue to bug you after that, get creative, get physcotic show them who the real bully is. We are all made equal for a reason.
One of my bestfriends is addicted to fighting and does it any chance he gets, he also has some of the most loyal friends, because almost every person he fights becomes his friend afterwards, half the time he and the other person AGREE to fight just for the heck of it, although even when its an "enemy" he still helps the person up after dummying them, lots of people will say violence isn't the answer, well most cases thats very true, but allowing the violence to happen to you is the same as commiting it, I find it better to end it dramatically and resume my normal activites because 9 times out of 10 they don't bother you anymore and actually treat you with more decency.
I'm quite sorry if this offends anyone, but reality bites.
That is truly disgusting throwing that at you, if I were there I'd give them a piece of my mind.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Poor mite.

Bullied-LOL. Sorry E, but I was bullied. I tried to be nice to the bullies,

But geuss what- I had to do the do (knock him out) and ladies Im not proud it, just amused it had to come to that. Sadly E, its a part of life with which you will have to deal with (for me I had no help with matters like this) but for you, at least you have us, your extended family ats!

Strangely as Ive got older (Im 25 now) not much changes, adults are the worst (Ill tell ya)! So stay focuesd and stay strong if you got a problem come to me personally (u2me) and I see if I can help, becuase Lord knows how hard it is out in that small nasty world of ours. As for the others that have given you good advice on this thread Im sure they would or will be there for someone like yourself if you need help with matters.

Now, as far as magic goes or anything in life, we all must learn so Im not going to say do or dont, you are a big boy E you know what you should do. Listen to your mind, follow your heart and experince life and its treasures on what it has to offer.

Also follow GOOD advice and you should be o.k.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I am currently going through high school myself so I know where you are coming from. I am sure someone would have said it before but if you use negative magick expect it to come back threefold. Wiccans can be male or female, its just the stereotype that suggests you have to be female.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
love your enemies. Y'all know where I'm going with this.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
before you ignore my suggestions please be informed that one of the universal laws is that whatever you give, you get back 1,10,100 fold. It's not worth it to use dark magik to avenge yourself on a couple of highschool bullies whom we all have experienced in one form or another.
this law applies to those bullies too so let them get theirs, just not from your hands if possible

you inquiring about and looking into such things as dark magik also suggests that you're way of thinking is attracting this negative energy to yourself. Work on yourself.

martial arts is a great idea. do it discreetly, build confidence in yourself, preoccupy your mind and focus on something else other than your enemies. take back your power. Learn the art without any intentions of using it. Any other sport will do great to occupy your mind and body but at least with martial arts, you may learn to defend yourself should the need ever arise. Never throw the first punch, turn the cheek as long as possible.

Finally, don't let the music industry define you.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Nevermind - the necromancer stroke again.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
OP, some info from my life that I hope will help:
I wasn't bullied at school, but, a little younger than you, I had problems with a violent step-dad who was also massive. I decided to learn Karate & also began to teach myself to use some martial arts weapons from books &, believe it or not, by watching Bruce Lee in slo mo! My intention was to give this fat f# a proper good hiding. A friend of mine joined the same club & we used to practice sparring hard a lot. We advanced quickly.
Guess what happened? Pretty much as soon as I knew I could knock him into the middle of next week, he didn't want to know & just did his best to ignore me.
The same has been true with other people throughout most of my life (I'm nearly 42), even tho I only bothered with Karate up to 1st Dan & haven't kept up with practice, except when people are nuts or intoxicated or I'm intoxicated, but sadly there's never seemed to be a single solution to all similar problems in life, whatever they are.
The confidence seems to be the key. The willingness to be insulted & threatened without losing your temper, but without backing down either, even when you are obviously scared. It speaks volumes about your ability & character.
Gets you noticed by women too
!
Learning poise, physical balance & how muscle groups interact was also very helpful when I took up meditation years later. Plus the experience of directing chi energy is something that lends itself to practicing magick I feel.
Getting a good vocabulary was another thing advised - I didn't set out to, I just loved to read; its been a great asset so far, in almost every area of my life. I'd say its not really necessary to jump straight for the weighty tomes. I read Dostoyevski quite young: hardly undertood a word of it until maybe 10yrs later. You'd do just as well reading Douglas Adams...
Be well

top topics

<< 1   >>

join