It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becareful with 2015, annus horribilis for the country and the world, please be prepared.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well I was thinking that in terms of just light or dark. just positivity or negativity. If everything was positive all the time it would become something else as there would be nothing to compare it to. If there was always light, the same. It's the darkness that light comes out of that shows us that there is a difference.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thank you for the links to your prior predictions. Impressive read to say the least, in your opinion if humankind would just change our ways it would all be good. So how do you balance that against what others have said that the heart of man is full of deception?
a reply to: The angel of light

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Dear guitarplayer,

Well as I have told , for impressive that the record of accomplished predictions I have posted appears, they are just the manifestation of something greater and more important that is in behind them, the message that I must deliver, that is consistent with what all the great Mystics of all the times before me have also taught in the past.

There is a continuous claim along all history of prophecy since very ancient times, along the different religious or spiritual traditions of the world, this goes so back in history that it is difficult to determine when it began, and basically is that humanity is walking along a sequence of different ages, lets say a path or process of collective self discovering and spiritual evolution , toward the encounter with its true identity.

At the end of that search, the humanity that survive in faith( Trust and Contemplation ) , Hope ( Patience and Initial Acceptance) and love (Compassion and Charity) along all the events is going to understand many things
that have remained hidden along centuries, but that are part of mystical mysteries that are well known and preserved in different esoteric traditions including the teachings of Joshua bar-Joseph, Muhammad, Siddhartha Gautama Buddha and that can be traced back along the great Masters of each age until Hermes Trismegistus, Abraham, Lao-tse , Krishna and Zoroaster.

Please check: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What are the key elements to understand those mysteries:

- The undeniable existence of the Spirit, Mind and Soul as entities that exist independently of the body.
There are 3 invisible parts or entities in every alive being that are not material and not constrained by the laws of the Physical universe: the first one is pure vital Energy ( a kind of field), the second is pure information, ideas or ideals. ( the software of us) and the last one
is pure emotions, impulses or reactions. (Love in a person that is in the light, hatred in a person that is in darkness).

- The Cause and effect Metaphysical Law. (All thoughts attracts their counterpart in the material world, if we think with generosity, love, good will that is what we attract, if we think in selfishness, destruction, unlimited ambition, violence that is precisely what we find in life. )

- The Divine Compensation Metaphysical Law. (Never do to others what you wouldn't want be done against you , because all what is taken from us soon or later return to us, all what we do to others also returns to us even increased. )

- That Love is the accomplishment of all the Law and commandments. Love in all its different manifestations is the most elevated
emotion we can experience and it is the only one that can cross the veil of death)

- Forgiveness is essential to preserve the eternal Light in us, and its manifestation : life.
( if we have done something wrong we must repent of it and repair any damage others may suffer from it. if somebody has trespassed against us we must forgive it to avoid even a worst damage in the long run ).

- Grave diseases, even natural disasters and death are the penalties that transgressions to the Law carry on.
( No body has the right to condemn to death others even for the worst of the faults , crimes or sins, because whoever remains in a bad behavior and doesn't repent anyway will receive eternal death from above, that is the reason for which who kill in the name of the Law or God is absolutely confused, perverted and alienated.)

Do you think these truths are well understood and accepted by everybody in our days?

When you see the kind of events the world is producing in our time, it is clear that important part of humanity has lost its path or is doing turns around it without finding the correct direction to follow. Now, since time and space are the two sides of the same coin, the path I have talked about has a well determined time setting, there is a moment in which the bell is going to ring for all of us in this planet and we are not going to have more opportunities to change or improve.

I hope this answer your question,

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/21/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
We have recently taken a different time line, a very positive one. Can't you feel it?

Best post of the day on ATS.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Angel of light, no questions for you at this time yet would be interested to read more of your insights and Prophesy when you are ready to share more. The OP in this thread was really quite on.

Can you speak more about # 4 in the OP please?
edit on am531amSat, 09 May 2015 01:27:05 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Hi Dear Antar,

Yes, I have been quiet on this thread and I think it is time to start to break he silence, and well I am trying to find the way to interpret the facts that are occurring in the world also from some constructive perspective in a year like this that is unfortunately plenty of not so much positive outcomes.

As it was predicted to occur at the very beginning of 2015 we have seen a lot of explosions of violence in areas that have had no rest at all along these months, like the expansion of ISIS that now is no longer just a problem of Syria and Iraq, but is affecting also Libya and now gaining space in other points of the world, like Algeria and America, with the recent events in North Texas.

Now, the crisis of Ukraine is a constant pulling of the rope that occurs periodically, in between the distinct factions in dispute and the permanent intervention of either Nato or Russia supporting their allies, with no real resolution at all, something that is consistent with my predictions.

Concerning the domestic violence in America, as I also pointed, the trend that started years ago with the confrontation in between police and civilians has increased a lot until become practically a generalized disobedience that forced the authorities to charge police officers in order to give air to the Justice system of the nation and prevent that events like the one of Baltimore spread compromising seriously the govern-ability of the country.

Now, one of the few positive news, that I also predicted to occur, is that Japan has given clear signals to promote a more open discussion around the UFO phenomenon, They are pushing in the last month a lot the international Agenda of to discuss or even release UFO classified information, accepting publicly that actually it exists, that is not a myth at all, and it is an important element of the national security of every nation.

exopolitics.org...

We have seen in the last five months two major official agencies in the USA , the FBI and the National Security Agency disclosing former classified files about UFO sightings in what is a really important precedent of free of information on these events, something is a confirmation of what I predicted it was going to be a good side of this 2015.

www.ufo-blogger.com...

This is extremely important since it is evident the anxiety in the community interested in UFO news, it is so much that we have seen so bold attitudes, like the unfortunate outcome of the so announced conference in Mexico city, where supposedly evidence in support to the Roswell incident of 1947 was going to be released, and well we know it became one of the most embarrassing hoax of the History, due to a missidentification of human remains, an Egyptian mummy, that are clearly not alien at all.

So what I have to say to the people that are following the progress of the UFO phenomenon is that we are going to see in the following weeks a positive change toward an actual disclosure of really hard evidence of the sightings and contacts around the world.

Finally, as I also predicted it was going to occur, we have had New Marian apparitions in the world on this first 5 months of 2015, and it is extremely interesting that is happening on zones in which Christians are under prosecution, suffering terrible harassment, like in the north of Iraq where ISIS is performing an abominable cleaning religious operation.

Pls read: www.newsandfaith.com...

unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.com...

The Holy mother of God is showing with this signals that in spite of how evil can be the danger or menace to the believers she is always present and comforting the martyrs and their families to don't give up in their so difficult days affronting the risk of genocide.

Other important Maria apparition whose news is giving a lot to talk in the world is the ones experienced during the last year by the Princess Eva Miloslavovna von Bartos , who is disputing the head of the Romanoff royal dynasty.

This lady who is Princess of Russia through the two historic dynasties, Romanoff and Rurik, has received a lot of mystical messages that suggest she is being contacted by the Holy mother of God who is specially concerned to save Russia under the present huge international crisis around the conflict in Ukraine.

The Rurik house was an Ukraining house that ruled the three Russias ( Ukraine, Muskovia and Belarus) until 1598 and before the mongol invasion. The Romanoff family are descendants of the Patriarch of Moscow Mikhail Romanoff, who was elected Tsar after the male line of Rurik disappeared.

Pls read en.wikipedia.org...

This is really interesting since might mean that there exist a divine plan to stop a danger of generalized war in Europe and possibly that the Romanoff and Rurik houses will perform a crucial role mediating in between Europe and Russia. This could even points to a chance that a member of that family may substitute the rule of Putin for a return to the Monarchy To the power , one that probably will join Ukraine and Russia under the same throne.

maryvirgin.weebly.com...

www.youtube.com...

evaempressofrussias.weebly.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/10/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
As best as able I am capable of defending as promised, though a wasted the effort seems.
THAT won't stop me of course every man should defend his waeker brother in the face of adversity.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I appreciate the update, please keep us all informed in the days and weeks ahead, and one more specific question I have is in regards to Jade Helm15 in America, can you speak on this issue?

Thank you, ...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Dear Antar,

The military exercises that we have seen and we are going to see either in America and in Russia, have a very clear message to the world: Both countries are preparing their troops for the imminence of have real action anytime in the near future.

I know this sounds terrible, but the true is that if the trip of John Kerry to Moscow and his talks with Vladimir Putin don't produce a favorable positive outcome almost immediately I think it is better to be prepared even for the worst of the possibilities.

It is clear that both sides, NATO and Russia have explored all the possibilities to gain this fight for Ukraine without a conflict and since none of the sides is weakening their demands well the most logical result to expect is a military confrontation at any time, possibly a surprising attack in the less expected instant.

What the civilians can do? well I think at this moment it is important to pray to God that his mediation can refrain the risk of world war, that the Holy Ghost can mild the attitudes of the politicians and militaries in both sides in such a way that they can see clearly that there will no winner at all if this ends in war.

Now if the public opinion In general in Europe, in Russia and in America decide to support the cause of peace instead of war that will produce pressure good enough over the politicians to find terms of a possible agreement.

When I expect to arrive to the climax of this crisis? well I think this will take form necessarily before the summer ends, since a war in winter is several times more difficult and expensive.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/18/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Dear Readers,

The unfortunate so serious incident that has occurred just hours ago in the border in between Syria and Turkey, with the shooting down of a Russian Airplane is going to make this 2015 to close in a really terrible way.

We are seeing a gradual escalation of the military actions that can easily put the conflict out of control, transforming it from a mere national one to not only a regional one but even toward really international proportions.

The following hours are going to be determinant to see if this event will damage seriously the relationship in between Turkey and Russia, and possibly trigger a serious chain reaction in between NATO forces and the Russian ones.

There is a risk in all this that I feel is pretty real and high to see a much worst war triggered from it.

Vladimir Putin is really shocked with all the situation and sees the Turkish reaction not only as exaggerated but as unjustified at all. It is extremely bad that oil of ISIS is being sold using Turkish territory to transport it, also that the pilots were killed in their parachutes, when they were no longer a danger for anybody, a clear violation of the Geneva convention.

www.vox.com...

www.cnn.com...

Who ever was in behind the killing of the pilots as well as has attacked the Helicopters of the rescue mission in such barbarian and coward way is using terrorist tactics and can't be a reliable ally of nobody.

I feel that the reaction of the US and European authorities in backing up Turkey must be more prudential and less impulsive as what we have seen in the last hours, there is a lot hidden and unexplained in this incident.

To support actions that are highly doubtful and possibly part of a huge mistake is not only irresponsible but not reasonable at all. It is not only Russia who must offer explanations but Turkey of how is the ISIS getting resources to finance their activities trading petroleum to the north.

I think it is time to a sincere and urgent prayer for the world Peace.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/25/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the LIght,
Dear readers,

Consistent with what was my forecast of important seismic activity in the world for 2015 ( pls check numeral 13 of the opening post) we have seen:

MIddle east countries: important earthquakes in Turkey, Central Iran, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, KIrguiztan, Pakistan.

Indian Ocean: Aden Sea, Arabia sea, Indonesia.

Central America: Guatemala, Salvador, Nicaragua, Barbados, Chiapas-Oaxaca, border in between Panama and Colombia, Santander( Colombia).

North America:

Extreme far west: a so strong earthquake in Alaska peninsula, as well as other in southern Alaska plus other important seismic events in Andreanoff islands, Aleutian Islands, Fox Islands, Vancouver , California Gulf, Nevada.

Center of the USA: Oklahoma, Kansas.

East of the USA and Canada: Prince Edward Islands, North Atlantic ridge, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/25/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

2015 is on its last month and we are seeing that a trend was predicted in this thread in the very beginning of the year is still running, a terrible wave of unstoppable domestic violence, this time we have a horrible massacre in St Bernardino carried out by a pair of fanatic fundamentalist Jihadists, a couple, in what it was a holiday party of colleagues.

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

fox2now.com...

www.breitbart.com...

My condolences to the victims of this criminal attack of terrorism that is alerting us that ISIS is moving with incredibly momentum in American soil, and we need drastic measures to be able to refrain it. It is evident that the control of the arms market is fundamental in order to reduce the risks to continue seeing sad massacres in the nation.

Nevertheless, it is also essential to develop a more strict control of what is going on inside the Muslim community in America, since it is clear that international terrorist organizations have infiltrate it in some way, so Fbi and CiA must perform a deep surveillance of mosques, schools, meeting places in which Muslim American are gathering to detect the way terrorists are moving across.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join