It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becareful with 2015, annus horribilis for the country and the world, please be prepared.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

All timelines are one. Time move liniarly in one direction.

You can't travel back in time. You can only travel forwards.

For intance, if you were to put yourself in a state of cryo-stasis you would be experience time travel.

That doesn't sound to impress does it?

Okay how about this. You can slow down time within a designated area. But you cannot slow down time on the entire planet.

For instance, you can create a warp bubble in an area and time would be passing normally very quickly within the bubble. Where as the Outside the bubble time would be moving normally.

Don't let that discourage you from time travel tho and its properties.
With the ability of using a warp bubble with radiation resistance metals, you could in theory. Produce robots faster within warped time and space than say producing it in normal time.
However the robots will be radioactive when they walk out tho... Maybe this problem can get fixed i don't know.
But to place a warp sphere over the entire planet where take some extreme technology and energy. it also wouldn't be practical given that in such a scenario radiation would be unavoidable. But say for instance if we create self replicating A.I and put them on a planet with this sphere they would be producing robots exceptionally fast.

Likewise, the same could be done for ships, I'm sure there is a way to Douse objects and reduce radiation.
But the way time travel works.

It may be possible to view into the passed if we could find ways of tracing light and predicting movements but that would take something like a quantum computer. We just don't have that kind of technology Yet.

Yes I see your point and I concede and say then perhaps I used the wrong terminology, indeed the totally wrong concept. We are moving into a new UNIVERSE. I feel that it starts gradually, so those that awaken, realize that the game is moving onto another phase and are prepared for such and those that are not become afraid thus not making the necessary throwing of the mental/emotional/ conscious intent "grappling hook" onto the next level, phase, Universe are making the choice to stay. There is the experiment! The crux of the experiment is CHOICE and why it is made the way it is... ah there is a discrepancy of some sort....yeh too much Yang energy... sociopaths...violence... too much positive charge... why did this occur? Finding out why there is an error and will make the correction. It is all about information and the energy that transports it... like a switch or circuits malfunctioning but much more complicated and involved than that... all that just came out of the ether so take it for what you will.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

We are predators and we have to learn to subdue some of our insincts and place them in situations where they become useful to humanity and our enviroment.

Predators can either be savage or well reserved but all predators have intense intelligence.

If you are trying to say that our society, the way people think as well as our lifestyle is shifting into another direction i totally agree.

if the ancients were to make a prediction that such an age of enlightenment would come they would be assuming correctly.
The internet is very much there. So we are living in the age of knowledge however experience trumps reading or hearing about stuff. Because experience can verify things that written words or spoken knowledge may even condradict. Of course with realitivity to the topic of course.

Humanity is shifting in a new universe of thought right now for sure.

However i wouldn't attribute the changes humans and all the galaxies in existance to solely progression and natural events occuring here on this blue dot as a shifting point in the universe unless you are referring to our birth into the universe where humanity makes its mark then yes i totally agree with that i guess in sort of way we will change history in this galaxy and all galaxies we visit to come quite possibly if we can make it right then yeah i can see what you are saying.

However, i don't think earth is the center of the universe. It is the center for us because where ever we go is always the center. Since it is infinitely big and is in no general location. Only objects within the universe can be in general locations within the universe itself as the universe is defined by everything we can see and beyond.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Sorry dear Humbelone, I sincerely don't feel it at all. I don't want to be foreteller of bad news, I am not really interested in to feed the negative side of anybody, but with all respect what are you talking about?

Oh of course you want to be the foreteller of bad news. It's blatantly obvious, so obvious that you're trying to put your negativity on all of us. No thanks.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Four Horsemen. Two more blood moons this year.

Luke 21:36 NKJV

36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” link

If you don't have a solid escape plan, check this link out.

edit on 1/1/2015 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: The angel of light

Sorry dear Humbelone, I sincerely don't feel it at all. I don't want to be foreteller of bad news, I am not really interested in to feed the negative side of anybody, but with all respect what are you talking about?

Oh of course you want to be the foreteller of bad news. It's blatantly obvious, so obvious that you're trying to put your negativity on all of us. No thanks.

Yes. Negativity serves us no purpose except service to the sociopaths that run earth presently. We're moving WAY beyond them. PEACE

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Predictions of doom and gloom do nothing to constructively help the common man. They instill fear, insecurity and anxiety, thus increasing the probability of such events actually to happen. The conscioussness and subconsciousness of humans is injected constantly with these images, scenarios making it such that almost everyone would project unconsciously and repetitively a world thrown into catastrophe.

Some see it inevitable, some think positive, some wait for the miraculous change to come from external factors (aliens, Earth entering a new phase and place in the universe and so on).

We have given our power away the moment we think and feel the blame rests on others, be it the elite, the occult societies, the government etc. By this I am not saying "the blame" rests upon us - the important thing is our choice of how we react to matters and issues around us in daily life. Herein lies the crux of our reality. "The best way to replace a model is not by fighting it, but by building e new model, thus making the old one obsolete," I read somewhere.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone have any good news today?
Angel of light my foot.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The only ones talking world war three were conspiracy theorists. Ukraine is a problem for Russia that will in no way impact the World. SHEESH. The middle east is still fat cats pissing in a sandbox. It's never been settled and probably never will. A new energy supply will make their situation even worse. Unless they perhaps become the world's glass suppliers.
Organizations like United Way, the American Red Cross, World Health, Doctors without Borders, and others, countless others prove that mankind still cares and is capable of great love and extreme acts of kindness.
I guess energy flows where attention goes. I choose to see the better side of mankind. If you're a believer in the idea that we were created in the image of God it should be easier to see the God qualities within the human spirit.
Happy New Year to you.

A reply to: The angel of light

edit on 112015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

The Peace of God to all that belong the light,

Dear readers,

Let me take among all the so interesting replies that the thread has received this of Autumnwitch657, that taking in account that the poster identifies with witches, has definitively caught my attention.

I feel AutumnWitch is asking if there is any kind of magic spell to conjure all the negativity that I am seen ahead of us, well I think certainly it exist, and is more powerful than any spell.

I know many have found interesting the thread, others believe is pretty comic ( depending of what sense of humor each one has of course), others have attacked it as trying to poison their so incredibly positive and optimistic mentality with a negativity that they believe does not have any sense, I would want to know in which planet those lucky readers live by the way.

Now, I have been posting threads in ATS and BTS for about 8 years without interruption and I have a good record as a seer, record that I don't have any intention to jeopardize launching predictions that by sure are unlikely to occur, so again I need to insist that this has nothing to do with my own personal life, with my own dominant thoughts but what my sixth sense is perceiving to come for the world in general.

Something important to underline now is that some of the predictions I released yesterday for the incoming year talk about a revival of spirituality, in the young people, that is a sort of miracle taking in account that today the media and especially the internet is bombing us with a lot of materialism all the time.

I think that is the positive side of all this, also it was predicted that the civilians of many nations will react massively in protest against the madness that the political leaders have brought to the world, and I feel that is not necessarily negative, since we live in a country based on the Principle that We The people always have something important to say and if somebody wants to be a leader it is better that never forget that.

Other positive aspect is that we are going to be helped, our prayers will receive response, through the intersection of the feminine side of God, the one that is maternal, protective, that wants to take care of all its creatures and nurture us, and that help will take form in the messages of St Mary to the world. This divine feminine archetype of the always eternal Mother figure will come to us with words of Love, compassion, hope, faith that God has a plan to refrain the insensate ambition of the politicians and business tycoons which only dream is to have more power and conquer the world either with the arms or economically.

The UFO contacts we are going to listen about in the following months are going to represent also a positive side of the future, since more advanced civilizations will also decide to monitor our so difficult present to prevent that the things go out of control toward global annihilation.

The findings that there is an interconnection in between the sequence of mega natural disasters we started to experience with the earthquakes of Haiti, Chile or the Tsunamies like Sumatra or Solomon Islands, years ago, and the extremely grave levels of pollution that the industrial unstoppable machinery is releasing day and night is also a positive aspect, since humanity will reach a point in which it will be clear that to bound the economic ambition by the ecologic constraints will be necessary.

Finally, I didn't mention this openly Yesterday, but one of the more interesting parts of the Divine plan to save humanity and the earth, is taking place right now, somewhere in the hands of a brilliant scientist that is working hard to develop a new technology that will make all the massive destruction weapons that exist on the planet completely useless.

This eminence is convinced that only through this way our civilization has any chance of survival at future. He is working completely independently, he doesn't have compromises with any government or big corporations, is a sort of romantic man that works in science for genuine vocation, and for that reason God has decided that his invention will have a tremendous chance to not only stop the Nuclear Armageddon, but also will inspire an international rebellion of many sectors of the Scientific international community against the Politicians, against the military establishments of one or other country.

The men of science following his unique example will one not so far day judge the politicians that slave them for decades forcing to invest the best of their abilities and work to be used in building death tools.

The point is that this particular prediction possibly will take more time to be accomplished, so although it is right now in process will not take form in only 2015, but I just wanted to mention it to show that it is a quite exaggeration to try to label me or my predictions as coming from the Darkness.

I have talked about Light and that is my only compromise, but the Light I refer shines in the middle of one of the most dark moments of History, and it is a light that does not come from the world, it shines defying conspiracies and plots of any kind, so its peace is also not the one that the world gives, but one that comes from the very inside of the human spirit, and it is a divine gift, it can't be bought or sold. Hence, it is not a merchandise the Global economy can profit on or be patented. Only who is familiar with prayer or meditation knows what I am talking about.

You asked for something positive to predict today, well here I have mentioned more than one that are really important to occur.

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/1/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ubei2

Well Dear Ubei2,

I think that if the so called doom day predictions have never done anything positive for humanity is not because they were not intended the help us, is because we didn't listen them on time, we didn't pay attention to them before to arrive to the point of no return, in other words, we decided to ignore the warning and the message at all.

We can see this even in the Bible. Jesus Christ predicted during his very last week of life , please read the eschatological discourse in St Luke, St Marc and St Mathew Gospels, the destruction of Jerusalem that happened 40 years after his execution. He described with meridian precision details of the siege of Jerusalem by the Romans and how the Jews were going to be defeated, massively massacred and their survivors send to captivity out of his land. Was Jesus a Sociopath? of course no, he was just able to see clearly the level of perversion and sin of his generation and perceive through the veil of times what consequences that would bring in the future to his own nation.

There many orthodox and fanatic Zionists still on our time that continue claiming that Jesus was not the Messiah and to the contrary he was a terrible doom day prophet of the past, as well as a Magician or Sorcerer, but the fact is that all what he predicted about Israel became reality in less than a generation after him.

Moreover although he taught all the time concord, respect for everybody and to live in Love, being a peace maker, he was falsely accused by his own fellow nationals of to be a supposed subversive leader against Rome, as well as to be carrying evil influences on the people and ironically that was the precise same reason for which Rome punished the Jews in the two wars they fought in between 67 and 72 A.D. following their false Messiahs against the empire.

Pls read: www.voiceofjesus.org...

I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with it.

Anyway thanks for your comment.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

No, Dear Humbleone,

You have some interesting ideas and respectable points of view, but definitively your statement about what you call negativity is quite wrong, is dramatically and sadly biased of the reality.

To see that there are negative things around and deny them, close the eyes and imagine that they don't exist and live across them without doing nothing to change them is not a wise attitude in life, that is the strategy of the ostrich, that use to dig a hole in the soil to bury its head when see a danger, like a predator, coming around.

Let me explain you again why the so called doom prophecies serve to a positive purpose in life:

Nostradamus is another classic example, he has been attacked along centuries by critics that say that he is the Doom Prophet for excellence, but the fact is that if many of the terrible things he foresaw: The French Revolution, the Tyranny of Oliver Crownwell in England, the WWI, WWII, Napoleonic wars would have been received in attentive way by those generations those causal lines possibly could be avoided on time preventing entire terrible chapters of History.

Mitchel of Nostradamus in multiple occasions warned that what he was foreseeing in his visions was the worst possibility and that it would become reality if the people of that specific time space don't understand the situation and correct it on time. That was the reason for which he spent years writing prophecies of times he knew by sure would never see in his own life. Of course, there is always the possibility that somebody absolutely blinded by the collective wrong mentality of any of those epochs claim that he just wanted to inject us negativity.

If the nobility in France before the revolution would have understood that you can't have millions of human beings living in misery, without education, without opportunities, without future , soon or later such social misbalance only can carry out a terrible outcome, possible France would still have a prosperous Monarchy, like it is the case of Sweden or Netherlands.

The same can be said of the horrible humiliating conditions of the Versailles Treaty over the German nation at the end of WWI, they were forced to carry all the cost of such an international conflict, all its destruction along the continent, as if they would have been the only ones fighting on it. Were not also the Austrians and Turkish fighting in the same side of Germany in that War? how about the Italians that were extremely smart to change of band in the middle of the conflict as soon as they knew chances were to be in the Looser side.

Today, there is a consensus among Historians that WWII was just the continuation of WWI precisely due to the terrible way that the first conflict was ended with no real resolution of any problem, no social or economic transformations, no fair peace followed it, many terrible mistakes were committed by the ones that thought that making Germany the scape goat of all was going to be all right.

Similar thing can be said of the social origins of the Russian Revolution and the many warnings that Gregory Rasputin gave the noblemen of the last generation under the Empire, to fix their scandalous style of life in times there was starvation in many places of their country, among millions of poor peasants, living in misery due to the high taxes they were forced to pay and their extremely low wages.

Edgar Cayce, here in America predicted the arrival of the Great depression even since the crazy 1920s, when many rich people were living vicious lives of insensate luxury as a product of unmerciful workers exploitation and exaggerated concentration of the wealth in few hands.

There are few wise men that were called doom prophets in the past, but as a matter of fact have left back to us a map of the world history to be used prudentially to know what is wrong , for the wise people of future times, to determine what are the terrible consequences may bring to humanity and take the decisions of time to don't continue walking in the wrong path, or to move away from the evil leaders that push nations to annihilation like Robespierre, Hitler or Stalin.

Thanks for your comments, but I invite you to meditate on what I have told.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Now, Dear Tangerine,

What is obvious is my predictions might be even short in to forecast the real levels of what you call negativity, if they are received with the so low level of analysis I am perceiving in your claim.

You say that I am wanting to inject negativity, don't make me laugh, look the kind of positive news with which 2015 is beginning just in its very first day, please open your eyes.

www.msn.com...

www.msn.com...

How can we have a society running toward a prosperous future, a different one than the horrendous reality 2014 showed to us, if we have a horde of maniacs in the streets with their minds completely destroyed committing horrible crimes either for consumption of psychotropic drugs, that now can be sold completely legally in many cities of the country, as well as for the psychological traumas to have fought in a very expensive, but absolutely useless war like Iraq? .

Check this: www.msn.com...

In America on our days is cheaper and easier for many people to find illegal drugs than to have access to a good medical attention, specially if it concerns to psychiatric treatments, because the health system now is arranged in such a way that supposedly specialists are a luxury we can't afford anymore, or it is perhaps better to say the health insurance companies don't will to cover.

How about the parents that also are living under the vice of drug addictions and have lost all natural instincts toward their children and don't care at all of to take care of them, precisely due to their lack of mental competence?

No , I am so sorry but it is not needed to be a Doom Prophet to be aware that we are not living in the best of the times at all, and something must be wrong and needs to be corrected.

Please read:

www.msn.com...

www.msn.com...

I prefer a hundred times better to be called doom prophet than to join to the forces of a cheap populist propaganda around a false optimism based not in genuine knowledge of the social reality, but on the mirage that years of Hedonism, superstition, double moral and ethical relativisms has created and it is clouding the collective mentality with a myriad of anti-values.

Do you believe what happened in Shanghai, China, Yesterday at midnight was just a bad omen for only that country, the one that is by the way saving our economy for years by financing our astronomical national public debt??

abcnews.go.com...

How about the march today of thousands sympathizers of an ex-Nazi in Kiev that supposedly is now the new national Hero of the Ukrainian Nationalism?:

news.yahoo.com...

And this is the secret of how one of our supposedly best associates in Far east is using to be extremely competitive in the global economy, including our market:

news.yahoo.com...

Please read the signals of the times we are living and ground yourself in a serious analysis of the reality instead to live in a nebula.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

You have every right to wallow in the negative but I would suggest that you change your name.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

You missed my point entirely, very dear angel of light/ness.

Whether one heeds 'at the right time' at the warning or not, that's beside the (my) point.
What the dire, doom and gloom predictions do, they just instill fear. Fear never helped the supposed victim. Instill fear on humanity through such predictions, false flag alarms, movies about doomsday, terror this and terror that - the daily life becoming a constant frett about everything, forgetting who we are, giving the power away to whomever that 'has the answers and the means' to save us.
And not only that. Think for a moment what if all that happens around us is indeed a projection of what we feel and think, subconsciously and consciously. That as such can be manipulated and made so to benefit those who feel they have the divine right to usurp everyone else's lives.
Fear has never been, is not, nor will ever be my 'god's' calling card, not its condition. My 'god' doesn't need hierarchies, majestic temples to its honor, donations, prayer, sacrifice-evil was never a problem for it.

Living day to day succumbed in worry, fear, anger and misery certainly will not be my way of life, doomsday were to happen tomorrow. It won't.

But I do thank you kindly for your good intentions. We know where that road leads.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

2015 is just still so young, we have only arrived to the third week of January and we are seeing gradually accomplishment not only of my so called "dark" predictions of terrorism and increasing tensions in Europe, that reached an important peak some weeks ago with the first of the Paris attacks, now this man hunting along the capitals of Europe.

Please read: www.huffingtonpost.com...

What is really more interesting is that also we have now arriving a news that goes clearly in the direction of one of my "positive" predictions for this so active year.

Maybe you could remember that I predicted 2015 will arrive plenty of really important news on contacts with civilizations of other planets, well today the very first step in that path has been done by the USA government to disclose a really impressive amount of classify documents that were for years Top secret on this subject.

Today is definitively a Historic day for all the fans of the UFO's and Aliens, since at last the federal government here in the USA has decided to declassify about 130000 documents that belong to the official research done about what ever has to do with close encounters of any type.

This is, without doubt, a major contribution to clarify this amazing topic that for years has lived in the shadows of many conspiracy theories along many decades of confrontation in between researchers, media and authorities.

Now, all the people interested will have free access to this precious materials belonging to the Blue Book's and its 1940s-era predecessors, Project Sign and Project Grudge.

Please remember that the conspiracies theories start with the so called Roswell Incident of 1947 in New Mexico, in which supposedly alien technology was sequestered by the Air force, but can go as far as to include a possible link with the assassination of one President of the USA, JFK in 1963.

www.freep.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/19/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Do you have any other prior predictions that have a time stamp on them that have come true? Please post them if you can.

As far as it getting any better it aint going to happen. It will be as in the days of Noah when every foul desire of humankind will be sought after.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear guitarplayer,

Yes, Here I can satisfy your curiosity that I am sure could be the one of other readers, to provide you accomplished predictions that I have posted along my years in ATS or in BTS.

Let me start this review with a representative sample, containing examples from 2007 and 2008:

Hurricane IKE prediction:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Japan Earthquake Prediction:

Alaska Volcanic Eruption prediction:

Four earthquakes in the Caribbean and South America predicted in precise sequence of occurrence in 2007:

Earthquake of the coast of Guerrero, Mexico, March 2007:

Second Tunguska event, occurred on 2013 in the region of Ural in Russia, prediction from 2008,

Prediction the earthquakes of Alumn Rock and Chino Hills ,California, thread of 2007

Now, jumping in to this decade, the great flood occasioned by the Hurricane that stroke the East coast at the end of 2012, was also my accomplished predictions. A natural event like is so unusual that the last time has occurred before was in 1991. My prediction various months in advance of the actual occurrence of this Sandy hurricane.

Here the two threads of that time extremely linked In each with the other:

Charlotte Island earthquake 2012,

Hurricane Sandy Flood 2012 and preceding earthquake of New England:

Now, if anybody wants to see a political prophecies already accomplished in many parts from my past here it is one interesting list.

Prediction of election of a non european and Hispanic Pope taking a name of a saing of middle ages, released in this year about one month before the conclave,

President Sarkozy defection in Election 2012 France:

Confrontation in between Iran and Israel in the Syrian Civil war 2012 (already partially accomplished).

Surprising Outcome of the Presidential Election Mexico 2012, return of the PRI to the power:

Prediction of Incoming conflict in between China and Japan for islands , that started to be accomplished by 2012, but it is still on course to be fully achieved:

Mexico’s Internal crisis of criminality and security, Prediction released in 2007 and fully accomplished since that time and until our days with the terrible Narco-traffic conflict:

War in Between Georgia and Russia in the Caucasus, prediction of 2007 that was accomplished just few months after it was posted.

Also there are among my successful predictions, many on economics in the past, that I believe is what the people is more likely to have interest in our days. Here are these for instance:

Collapse of the European Economies, forecasting the crash of many countries like Greece, Cyprus, Ireland, Portugal and Italy occurred by 2012. Prediction since 2011:

Prediction of the Great recession and fall of the Republican Party from power, accomplished by 2008, from 2007

Now, there are also National security, coup d'etats or abdications, that were already accomplished,

Assassination of Benazir Bhutto and attempt of assassination of Barack Obama in Campaign, prediction of 2007:

South American economic and Political Union, UNISUR, prediction of 2007, fully accomplished about a year later.

Prediction of the return on the Democratic party to the White House with Barack Obama, released in January 2008,

Prediction of new findings that were going to show the existence of a plot to assassinate President Kennedy, released in 2008, and started to be accomplished by 2012 with the death bed confession of Howard Hunt, about that he knew of the existence of the conspiracy, also with the publication of the book of Lamar Waldron that also claim to be based on a confession of it by mob leader Carlos Marcelo , and finally the also sensational book of Roger Stone, a functionary of the Nixon administration that accused LBJ and Nixon to be involved both in the Plot.

Prediction of the Reelection of President Barack Obama, released in 2009 , a fact that only arrived in 2012.

Prediction of the second Global recession of the modernity, that has already beaten the economies of various European countries and also prediction of the Benghazi attack from a thread of beginning of 2011.

Prediction of the death of Hugo Chavez-Frias, Leader of the Bolivarian Revolution of Venezuela, announced long in advance even when he was not yet sick of cancer, in one of my threads,

Prediction of the new terrorist wave in USA by College or University students, thread from 2007 that anticipated not only the bombing on the Boston Marathon but other ones occurred along different campuses in the country.

Prediction of the double abdication occurred in the crowns of Spain and Belgium,

Prediction of the terrible crisis of Ukraine of January of 2014, that started with the coup d'etat in Kiev and the subsequent invasion of Crimea, and that contain all the ramifications of the war game we are seeing and we are going to see in between President Putin and President Obama, and their respective allies, from a thread posted in June of 2013,

Prediction of the new terrorist wave of Europe, that exploded dramatically on this first month of 2015 with the events of France, Belgium, England, etc. from a thread of June 2013.

Even I predicted successfully events occurring in the world of the spectacle,

Prediction of the series of casualties occurred to the people that worked in Batman the Dark Knight Films, in 2008

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/20/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It is only in the darkness that we can see the light?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Dear Lucidity,

Contraries , in Philosophy, or opposites are metaphysical principles on interaction modeling History, usually they exist precisely because there can't be Good without evil.

An incoming better future is of course feasible, but it is only possible if humanity can evolve spiritually, and that only may happen if we can test all our possibilities before to give to the higher intelligence, that rules the cosmos from and toward eternity, the credit it deserves and accept its wisdom and its plan concerning us for good. Only when all the egotist ambitions of the human race cease this will be possible.

Only when all the human economic models fail dramatically , when all the political ideologies crash, only when we understand how limited is our science and Technology to guarantee our well being and also how absurd are the walls of discrimination, political or religious hatred and any violence or desire for supremacy and domination humans have, is that all we are going to realize with humility that we are not Gods after all, we are creatures and we need of the Light to survive.

The Light I am talking is is a source of knowledge about a fundamental truth:

That Humanity is not alone in the Universe, that humans are in this planet as an experiment of great importance, that time and space are the two sides of the same coin, that everything this civilization, or any other civilization on this planet can know, already exists in some way in a reservoir of infinite wisdom that can be used if people just open their minds and abandon the superstition of materialism that has constrained their senses making so difficult to arrive to a new era of Peace and Prosperity.

I am just a messenger of the Light, a channel of its wisdom, nothing that I have done or I can do is mine, indeed all my predictions belong to the source of Light that sustains the cosmos, comes from it, they are evidence that I am being used by something higher than me, to speech for the people of this crucial time.

Thanks for the question,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/20/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: olaru12

It is only in the darkness that we can see the light?

That sounds profound, but in fact untrue!!

Even in bright light you can still see a brighter light!

What's your point?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join