It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HMCS Fredericton on way to Mediterranean for NATO mission

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Well im Canadian and im pissed off about it....that makes a couple of angry Canadians ........

True mate remember when Harper gave free flights to the EU officials?
Guess whom should still pay for that eh?
edit on 31-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

The majority of these Canadian Ukrankian immigrants also came from during and after World War II when the fascists there were defeated.

There are few Ukrainians here in Canada whom are from the East but more from the west.
Not following the US on this one...although that happens often enough.

They are following American gov on this as they were on Libya.

Canada has many citizens who support Ukraine

Ugh no. Unless you mean Canadian Ukrainians then yeah but the majority of the population. Have other views on the matter.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: drfresh

Im canadian and proud of harper. Hes not sitting on the fence being a pansy like so many others.

Your proud of Harper? isn't that sweet, then you must be surely proud of the high taxes and HST he has placed upon us Canadians.

So a country that stands for democracy and fights for others to share the same rights as us canadiand have is ruining the image?

Since when is Canada Another America? the last time i checked the Canadian forces are peacekeepers as they were in the Balkans what your lover boy Harper is doing, his doing the opposite of that.

Do you think the Canadians in ww1 and 2 would say this is ruining our image or restoring it to its former grace?

Did Canada join America to spread democracy in Iraq in 2003? no it didn't and thank goodness.

or restoring it to its former grace?

Harper is turning the Canadian military into a war mongering military on the same level as America and Brittan.

Since you support Harper. You must be so proud how we Canadians destroyed Libya, during the last intervention.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

I honestly don't have time right now to hold your hand and guide you through this. Please let me know if you are able to do this yourself following the earlier instructions, if not, please check back or let me know if you would like me to message you when I have completed the drawings and circles that you need.

So then in all this time you couldn't find any links to post...why is that not a surprise?

If you haven't found them by now, you aren't going to to find them later, as they won't just magically appear.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Why dont you read the thread a little before you start opening your mouth eh?

Well since this has been asked already...could you point out in your source where it says the Canadians are angry, because for some reason your source has forgotten to add that in the article?

So if a question gets asked you won't answer it you would rather tell people not to open their mouths...outstanding.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Canada has many citizens who support Ukraine

Ugh no. Unless you mean Canadian Ukrainians then yeah but the majority of the population. Have other views on the matter.

You should read your own thread. I previously posted evidence that 48% of Canadians support Harper's action on Ukraine and 28% somewhat support those actions.
www.ctvnews.ca...

Repeating BS doesn't make it true, even though that's what they taught you in Russia.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Since when is Canada Another America?

It appears you do not even know Canada is in America....

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Excuse me... where in the quoted article does it say that "Canadians are angry?" a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Nowhere I can see, it appears it is just something the OP made up.

Oh, good to see the title changed to something more accurate!
edit on 31-12-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Well im Canadian and im pissed off about it....that makes a couple of angry Canadians ........

You can add me and mine to the list. We should just call Canada Harperville, since he has been dictating our image all over the globe. Who gave him a mandate on Russia?

(post by superman2012 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
**SNIP**Ahem, let me try again.

I will have your coloured circles ready for you tomorrow morning when you wake up. I hope you will understand what I mean when you see the pics. Please feel free to msg me if you need further clarification.

Please don't take the fact that I don't want to do this for you as a reason to claim a link and a question do not exist. They do and will be provided to you in the above mentioned form.

Have a happy new year!
edit on 12/31/2014 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped for discussing Mod action.

Edit: LOL
edit on 31-12-2014 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
*****ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS*****

We would like to remind you that we expect civility and decorum in all forums, topics, and discussions. Continuing to post in a manner not in accordance with the T&C's can and will result in post removals and/or posting bans. Please continue your discussions with an eye on the topic and not your fellow members. Please also remember to stay on topic and cease any and all attempts to derail the thread/discussion before you.

Thank you.

You Are Responsible For Your Own posts.

We Expect Civility & Decorum In All Topics.

*** Do Not Reply To This Post ***

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Also, the questions here.
I include that post/question as it was conveniently overlooked/ignored by you two, but you felt to rush to his/her aid when I started in.

Edit: I hope this post isn't misconstrued as being an attack on a person. He/she asked for clarification and for help, and I obliged.

edit on 31-12-2014 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
You can add me and mine to the list. We should just call Canada Harperville, since he has been dictating our image all over the globe. Who gave him a mandate on Russia?

Apparently you missed both of my posts providing evidence of Harper having a strong majority of support for his actions surrounding the situation in Ukraine. That is a mandate in a democracy...when the majority supports you.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Don't bother posting facts with sources. I tried.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

That is a mandate in a democracy...when the majority supports you.

Really? so are you going to claim that the majority supported the Harmonized Sales Tax to? and the Libyan intervention?

Harper having a strong majority of support for his actions surrounding the situation in Ukraine

This CBC article that i had posted in my thread doesn't show that. The only support that Harper has on Ukraine are from the Ukrankian/Canadian community.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

This poll is flawed, they did not poll all canadians. i was never polled and neither was anyone living here.I do not support the goverments position on the ukraine, and i do not support any ukrainians. the ukraine has not and will never join nato.therefore there is no threat to us or nato. russia is not a threat. i think we should do more in the position of isis. they are the threat.we should encourage a developement of a multinational force to extingush isis and the other terroist groups. enough is enough already. Read more: www.ctvnews.ca...

I will reply u with that. Yeah a poll which asked just 1,000 people where again? its funny how i have never being phoned for a poll on such cases.

Oh and this.

ISIS is much more of a threat to Canada than a bunch or Ukranians rebells. I suspect that most of that support comes from our huge Ukranians in Canada. Read more: www.ctvnews.ca...

Just because the poll say that Harper has some small support that doesn't make it true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join