It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA will power the world economy in 2015......?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Another aspect of the economy that really bothers me is MSM stating, "The unemployment rate is lower than it has ever been." In North Carolina, the state I currently reside in, unemployment compensation has been reduced by 35% and 14 weeks. As soon as an unemployed individuals benefits run out they are no longer counted as unemployed.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think the entire world is one ugly financial house of cards, and when one goes all the rest will likely follow. We almost went over the edge in 2008 and it would have been ugly then, but we bailed it out and kicked the can and made it worse.

I think the global anger and finger pointing are going to lead to some really epic bad times when it all goes under too.

And I'm not sure there is any way to predict who or what is going to rise from the dust as the global super power because everyone you can point at right now has some deep, deep problems.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That's because the entire World economy is nothing more than a giant Ponzi scheme, and the only thing keeping it from fully imploding is that nobody can simply afford for it to do so....

So, the international governments continue to "cook the books" so to speak, and do everything else to assure everyone that all is well....

<< 1  2   >>

join