It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else scared to Astral Project?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Thankyou everyone, really appreciate the replys. I was hoping last night to progress a bit further, but no luck, didn't even get the vibrations. It seems im only able to get anywhere when i'm having a nap in the day. (May be due to me knowing my mum is in the room incase anything goes wrong)
I'm going to try again this afternoon and see where it takes me.

And to the above poster, i haven't got any tips as i don't know why i get this. I always got the vibrations when napping without me wanting them. Maybe it's someone or something trying to tell me that i need to do this. Have been trying to meet my spirit guide through meditiation but i cannot meditate. Maybe this is what i need to do to meet my Spirit Guide.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: avvie

Letting go and just flying is next.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DPrice

Of course its in the mind.. .you didn't know that? Did you think you raise up outta a chair and fly around?

Do your research.. .its all mind work.. .read up on it as you haven't a clue

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: avvie

it also could be possible avvie that the SUN /SOL being up is assisting in your astral functions like a boost for your vibrations. not sure but maybe on a full moon you can get similar vibrative boost...

As far as fear, 1 just tries my best to keep a positive attitude and benevolent mind state or consciousness when traveling to help increase the locationing potential of the astral body of 1 to enter near benevolent realms as opposed to malevolent... This is to also help the encountering potentials to hopefully encounter benevolent beings. GOOD LUCK

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: DPrice

Of course its in the mind.. .you didn't know that? Did you think you raise up outta a chair and fly around?

Do your research.. .its all mind work.. .read up on it as you haven't a clue

Yes everything is a mind. Consciousness is the fabric of reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

And reality is just as well a figment of one's imagination.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Has anyone met spirit guides or deceased people while astral projecting?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: avvie
Has anyone met spirit guides or deceased people while astral projecting?

That's an interesting one because you have almost got to define what life/reality, is first, to define what a deceased person is. Then try and work out what Astral travelling is. in the model that I am favouring, more and more. Is because the human body during its lifetime has each and every atom changed, roughly every seven years. Then that must be considered at least roughly the same as being reincarnated, Whatever you call the blueprint that the elements form around during this process doesn't really matter. The body has two states, one being alive, and the other being dead. One is conscious and the other has no observable consciousness.

Therefore consciousness most likely exists in another place. Consciousness has two states, whilst the body is considered alive. Sleep and Awake. So simply put consciousness exist in its home turf, even when its animating the body, So the deceased then, are just people without an animated body. When considering all of humanity that has existed, then most are in this state. Since we are dealing with Consciousness, which makes all things possible. The other state, must have some environmental reality, or it couldn't exist. Where in this model it seems too.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Looking for more advices,ease. Decided to have a nap today and eventually found the vibrations returning. Got excited cause thought I may finally get to actually project. BUT the vibrations are really intense, and won't die down. I had to keep stopping myself as they were that intense. Will they die down once I've had a few practices? Thanks!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
When I was 16 I practiced for month to OBE. Nothing, the one night in bed reading Agatha Christie.... it started! My legs were unzipping them selves. I was utterly scared and resisted. Luckily legs returned to normal and have never tried this again.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
When I was 16 I practiced for month to OBE. Nothing, the one night in bed reading Agatha Christie.... it started! My legs were unzipping them selves. I was utterly scared and resisted. Luckily legs returned to normal and have never tried this again.

If you desire to OOBE. first you have to have the desire, so we basically ask ourselves if we can have one. From this place in linear time, the answer comes from a place outside of linear time. I often wonder if this has any effect on the occurrence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join