It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Airlines boss claims MH370 may have been shot down by US military near Diego Garcia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I think you misunderstood what I said...

I'm not someone who denies that evidence is what proves a case...

My point was that we don't have all the evidence from the large investigation...
So I do have a choice... As opposed to what I replied that stated we have "no choice"...
To trust the official story based on what we've been drip fed is a dangerous strategy imo.

If you believe something to be false, you seek evidence to support that belief

Yes and if I had all the evidence from the whole investigation, I would happily support my belief.

The evidence I do have at hand is as follows:

Beijing Airpory received a terrorist threat.
MH370 was headed to Beijing Airport.
MH370 lost contact on route & apparently diverted.
MH370 was never heard from again, nor was it found.

I also know that protocol for an inbound flight that loses comms, is to scramble (a) fighter jet/s to guide the plane.
If they still fail to respond to any communication, the next step is to do what no one wants... To shoot the plane down.

Added to the fact that the OS & search coordinates changed 3 or 4 times...

It's not unreasonable to say that China shot it down, & the search was a cover up.

A lot of people lost family on that plane, mostly Chinese...
Their human rights issues are well known so again it's not unreasonable that they would partake in such a decision.
It cost less to investigate & search than it would have cost for Malaysia Airlines & the Chinese Government to pay out in compensation for the murder or so many innocent people.

Now, I'll happily admit this is conjecture...

But so is the speculation that it went down in the Southern Indian Ocean.
& that's the last edition of the OS I heard.

No black box...
No one is "right"...

Including the trustful Governments involved.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

You would also have the flight crew of the aircraft that shot it down. The maintenance personnel who would have to service the aircraft. (certain things have to be done if either the cannon or a missile was fired) Then there's the paper trail for the expended missile(s) or cannon ammo. There is just too much to be kept secret. Something would have leaked.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
this outlines how the cia , quite openly planned for terrorism on american soil and throughout the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

they were willing to do it then, why not now?
edit on 23-12-2014 by muckleduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm just suprised absolutely no debris has washed up anywhere (at least none being reported). I'm not an expert on ocean currents, but shouldn't something, even a plastic cup, been washed up somewhere eight months later, whether it crashed or blown up?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: muckleduck

and we used to plan nuclear bombing strikes on places like the USSR, Iran, Iraq, Egypt.... Didn't mean we were going to do it. If you dig around in the CIA and the DOD, I'm pretty sure that you can find plans for bombing or invading almost anywhere in the world.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The problem with this story is why a cover up?

We all know that many countries now automatically send a fighter to intercept any airliner behaving oddly or which is not responding to communications, with orders to shoot it down if communication is not made to prevent it being used as a weapon to kill even more people. If that were the case with MH370 then it would be quite accepted if the airliner were shot down for that reason (even if subsequently an alternative explantion for it being off course and not responding to communications were found).

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: muckleduck

and we used to plan nuclear bombing strikes on places like the USSR, Iran, Iraq, Egypt.... Didn't mean we were going to do it. If you dig around in the CIA and the DOD, I'm pretty sure that you can find plans for bombing or invading almost anywhere in the world.

theres many more instances but i dont have time to list them ALL

fast and furious? u supply the cartels then cry when it comes into your borders.

the cia have been involved in the M.E for a LONG LONG time.

what about the attack on your own boat to rally support for nam?

edit on 23-12-2014 by muckleduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

I think that the Payne Stewert effect would kick in. There was a good chance that his aircraft was going to crash in a populated area. They could tell that there was no one at the controls, but, it wasn't shot down because no one wanted to authorize it. I've been to Diego Garcia. There's nothing there except for a few ships, some buildings and a few hangers. It is a small place in the middle of a big ocean. It is pretty hard to find when you are trying to get there, let alone for someone in a hijacked aircraft.

I believe that MH370 crashed into dense jungle after running out of fuel. There was no fire because of the lack of fuel and the debris field can't be seen by satellite because it is obscured by the jungle.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I can not imagine any possible accident scenario where all communication is knocked out, including transponders and the satcom antenna still has power.
If anything that catastrophic were to happen they wouldn't be flying on for hours.
System-wise the B777 is a state of the art airplane with multi redudant systems, i think the most likely scenario is that the were hijacked, or the pilot(s) did it.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

I don't believe that the aircraft suffered a communications failure. I believe that the crew and passengers were incapacitated by something. If there was a pressurization leak with the aircraft on autopilot and the flight crew wasn't able to go on oxygen in time then the plane would just keep flying until the fuel ran out. If the pilots didn't lower the aircraft's altitude, the passengers would have became unconscious when their oxygen ran out. There is only about 15 minutes of oxygen in the passenger's system.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Former Airlines boss claims MH370 may have been shot down by US military near Diego Garcia

I am calling bullsnip.

Basically a guy 'claims'.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: muckleduck
this was trending on facebook last night, as soon as the russian blame started i knew there would b more to it than just plane shot down over n active warzone.

whats the chances of 2 malaysian airline "incidents" happen within months of the first plane going "missing"

they can track the gps of phones but cannot locate a jet tht obviously has some form of gps on it, a plane doesnt just disappear out of the air with no trace.

then months down the line mh370 is shot down over ukraine, who has the most to gain out of this situation?

certainly not russia or ukraine or malysian airlines for that matter.

I believe you're getting the 2 incidents mixed up. MH370 disappeared in March. A few months after that, MH17 was shot down over Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I happen to agree with everything you're saying. This case is indeed quite puzzling, and most certainly opens the doors for all sorts of conspiracy theories. But we're seeing more and more of people claiming the "Official story" is false solely based on the fact that it is the official story--and this is true not only for MH370, but many other events that have occurred in recent history, I.E Sandy hook, Boston bombings. It's really taking credibility away from the culture of skepticism. What we have in the case of MH370 is a limited series of facts. It's certainly possible that there are facts the public are not privy to, however using this as an assumption on which conjecture of conspiracy is made is unsubstantiated and invalid. The most compelling and important facts currently accepted are that 1) The plane lost all communication and secondary radar at the handover between Kuala Lampur/Vietnam, 2) Various (at least 3) military radars saw MH370 turn back and cross over Malaysia, then turn north up the Straits of Malacca, then turn West above Singapore, 3) Inmarsat confirmed that the plane was indeed flying for an additional 7 hours, 4) Their detailed analysis led them to conclude 2 possible tracks--one north and one south. Upon further analysis, substantiated by numerous independent investigatory groups, it was determined that South was the route that fit the data more accurately, and 5) No debris have been found thus far.

There were a few people who came forward claiming to have seen the plane, however none of these seemed to pan out to corroborate the data. There was Mike McKay, an oil rig worker off the coast of Vietnam who claimed to have seen a burning plane, there was Kate, the sailor who claimed to have witnessed an orange glowing plane for 15 minutes while she was near the Great Nicobar Islands, and there were the residents of the Maldives who claimed to have seen a very low flying jumbo jet pass directly above them at the time close to MH370's final ping. Nobody is quite sure how thoroughly these reports have been looked into, however it seems that neither of them were determined to be of any value to the case, seeing as though it did not affect the search area. It's also important to keep in mind that these 3 eye-witness testimonies necessarily had to be mutually exclusive. Because of the timing/location of them, no more than 1 of them could have been MH370.

I believe the case of MH370 is more complicated than the public knows. Everything that is known seems to point towards human intervention of some sort, however no unified theory seems to fit all the facts. I personally believe that the governments of Malaysia, the US, and China have crucial information that the public is not aware of, likely because there is an ongoing criminal investigation. I await further information on MH370 in great angst.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Even with a very rapid decompression the flightcrew would have at least 15 seconds of useful consciousness to put their oxygen masks on.
When the cabin altitude climbs through 10000 ft. there will be aural warning, eicas msg and master caution, so there's no way it would have gone unnoticed.

Edit to add: Our B777's had oxygen tanks instead of generators with about 25 minutes worth of oxygen for the cabin.
I've been told that MH B777's had the same equipment.
edit on 23-12-2014 by Ivar_Karlsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well the thing that makes me think this is not so plausible is the admission by authorities that the technology has existed on these planes for at least a decade or maybe even since 1997 that allows the plane to be remotely controlled while locking the controls of the aircraft itself. The boeing uninteruptable autopilot. IF this exists then what what be the need to blow the plane out of the sky if this is an option? unless this had been interupted? even though its supposed to be uninteruptable by design.

www.federalregister.gov... tronic-system

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You conspiracy theorists don't understand what you read or refer to.
The link in your post is all about seperation between safety critical systems and entertainment systems among other things.

It is not, and never has been possible to fly any transport category plane by remote control.
In fact proper seperation between safety critical systems and less critical systems, and tampering protection of critical systems are certification requirements, and have been since fly by wire came about in passenger and cargo airliners.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188
There were a few people who came forward claiming to have seen the plane, however none of these seemed to pan out to corroborate the data. There was Mike McKay, an oil rig worker off the coast of Vietnam who claimed to have seen a burning plane, there was Kate, the sailor who claimed to have witnessed an orange glowing plane for 15 minutes while she was near the Great Nicobar Islands, and there were the residents of the Maldives who claimed to have seen a very low flying jumbo jet pass directly above them at the time close to MH370's final ping. Nobody is quite sure how thoroughly these reports have been looked into, however it seems that neither of them were determined to be of any value to the case, seeing as though it did not affect the search area. It's also important to keep in mind that these 3 eye-witness testimonies necessarily had to be mutually exclusive. Because of the timing/location of them, no more than 1 of them could have been MH370.

This is the crux of the issue for me.
You see, others here will simply say that there were witnesses who "saw the plane" somewhere and that this is therefore "evidence" of a conspiracy, but they all completely ignore the fact that two of those three "witnesses" are clearly mistaken or lying, unless the plane was in three different places at once.

This is exactly what I mean about people jumping to conclusions and manufacturing their own narrative because they don't have all the fact. What we should be doing is basing all theory on the available facts, too many people here see a YouTube video of another persons opinion and it suddenly becomes "fact" or "evidence" of something.

While we don't have all the information, it's simply not rational to jump to a conclusion about CIA shooting it down, the US military "hiding it", visiting aliens abducting it... these are all entirely outlandish claims with absolutely no evidence to support them, but it seems people are MORE willing to believe these nonsense stories than accept that the plane probably had a fire, the crew and passengers probably passed away while the plane was cruising for hours, and it probably ditched into the ocean when it ran out of fuel.

That's not just me making up some kind of story, that's what the available evidence tells me, and it makes far more sense than the US "shooting it down".

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BeReasonable

Besides the patent and some outrageous claims there is not a shred of evidence it exists. All the people involved, and it's going to be a lot, seem to think that it's a GREAT idea to be able to take control of any airplane, apparently even non-Boeing aircraft, and be able to crash them or do anything they want.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
OK. i have solved the mystery. Someone released a bio weapon on board the aircraft and it killed everyone on board. the plane was auto landed in diego garcia or somewhere near. They stripped the plane and burned the entire aircraft as well as melting down the metal to cover it up. Sound familiar?

PLease direct any questions or information to J broils Fringe division Care of OLivia dunham.
edit on 14upppm by yuppa because: Comedic effect

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That really isn't a surprise.

It was obviously the most likely cause from the start but also obvious that the US was intent on trashing Russia because they didn't get the strategic defence of Crimea nor Ukraine under the terms it wanted.

Perhaps the truth will now be known.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join