It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'#ShootThePolice': Crazed man's online ranting before executing two NYPD officers, committing sui

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Ismaaiyl Brinsley, a 28-year-old black male, posted multiple times to a now-deleted Instagram account that he was getting revenge for the death's of Staten Island man Eric Garner and Missouri teen Michael Brown. One of the posts included his blood spattered pants.

im-putting-wings-on-pigs-crazed-mans-online-ranting-before-killing-nypd-cops

Seems like things in nyc are gettin pretty serious. i hope it does not get worse. Death is never a good thing from my perspective it seems sensless but i was not in any of these guys shoes.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It is hard to say that this would not have happened if not for grand juries failing to find cause to send certain cases to trial and shed light on recent events that have now cost millions and several lives caught up in the politicians mess. Perhaps some of them cops may want to clean their own house at this point?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Honestly, I won't be surprised if shootings like this become more common. The Police have become far too tyrannical and people are becoming fed up.

And to be even more honest, I really don't care. The people of the US need to take back their power.

Or, at least the Libertarians need to take back the power, I don't really care about anyone else.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

there is nothing good that will come from this.....

it is a sad day indeed...

people have been predicting these kind of events for a while now...it appears it is that these predictions are coming to fruition

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ah the hypocrisy of the cop haters is great.

Cops stereotype and profile people.. work of the devil.
Non-cops say all cops are bad because of the acts of a very small few..Righteous rebellion incoming.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So really this guy did the same thing he was upset about. He stereotyped two police officers who had nothing to do with Eric Garner's death and killed them for no reason. Two wrongs don't make a right and it surely shows more ignorance for their cause.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Someone beat you to it by 2 hours.

2 NYC officers dead

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Non-cops say all cops are bad because of the acts of a very small few..Righteous rebellion incoming.

There are no good cops.

All cops enforce the same despotic laws. That makes them all bad cops.

Drug prohibition
Prostitution prohibition
Civil forfeiture
Racketeering for the state (all fines issued for frivolous reasons)
No-knock home invasions without warrant
Enforcing "free speech zones"

Every time the government writes a law that screws over We the People, our wonderful police officers throughout the country proudly enforce them with the same attitude as an idiot stormtrooper that is "just following orders."

Law enforcement in the United States was never intended to be a borg-collective; too stupid and too uneducated to realize that they can refuse to enforce a tyrannical law.

In fact, refusing to enforce unconstitutional laws (both federal and state) is part of their job.

But, today's United States is no longer a republic. We are an empire, and empires need half-wit stormtroopers to survive.

Until more police officers take a stand and refuse to enforce even the tiniest of despotic laws--then they are all bad.

edit on 20-12-2014 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2014 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon
There are no good cops.

Cool..your opinion more then welcome to enjoy it.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This won't be the last.

They kept pushing and now people are pushing back.

Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

Many of them won't take a stand. They'll risk losing their pensions and facing harassment from their former "brothers".

"Stand with the oppression and enjoy the benefits or stand against it and get nothing." It works too.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
This won't be the last.

Peace

Yah...a coward shoots two cops sitting in their car in the head and that is the people pushing back..
Well the good thing is at least the criminal took himself out of the equation so no resources were wasted on him.

(post by LewsTherinThelamon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

There are no good cops.

Cool. Glad to see you're also a stupid dip# in the same class as that of America's stormtroopers.

You probably deserve servitude.

By far the most mature thing I have ever read on ATS.. you win at life.

I didn't agree with your opinion and I figured you weren't open to logically discussing it so I said "you opinion and more then welcome to enjoy it" so that makes me a dip#..

I like your logic!

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Interesting. You end your post in "Peace," yet you seem to have no reaction to two people being violently murdered. It seems a bit hypocritical that you wish peace upon others and yet don't condemn this heinous act.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

There are no good cops.

Cool. Glad to see you're also a stupid dip# in the same class as that of America's stormtroopers.

You probably deserve servitude.

By far the most mature thing I have ever read on ATS.. you win at life.

I didn't agree with your opinion and I figured you weren't open to logically discussing it so I said "you opinion and more then welcome to enjoy it" so that makes me a dip#..

I like your logic!

never make the assumption that someone can have a logical open discussion without making a complete ass of themselves.....

Its sad this person believes there are no good cops, seems to me hes displaying the exact though process that they claim the cops are using on the populace.......

I know quite a few cops and they are great giving people, hes clearly blinded by his own hate and ignorance......

(post by ItCameFromOuterSpace removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
This won't be the last.

Peace

All I see is the media and a select few haters and big mouths who keep pushing. And I think they need to be held accountable.

ETA: And that includes social media. Whatever that is.
edit on 12/20/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So they wont us to believe that he shot him self!?!?

only after he ran off then posts on the web,
"One of the posts included his blood spattered pants."
then commits suicide.

some thing is not true about this?
sounds set up to me.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

And yet thanks to cops the likes of Ridgway, Bundy, and Gacy were caught. Thanks to cops Gina DeJesus, Amanda Berry, and Michele Knight were able to return home. But I guess the cops that allowed these things to happen were all bad.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join