It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'#ShootThePolice': Crazed man's online ranting before executing two NYPD officers, committing sui

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm honestly at a loss after reading these tweets from these animals celebrating the cops death....

The Blaze

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I read those too.

Regardless of what anyone on this site says statements like those hurt me to the core.

I hate the current state of the union.

I truly pray for peace, but I am preparing for war...

edit on 20-12-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

I read those too.

Regardless of what anyone on this site says statements like those hurt me to the core.

I hate the current state of the union.

I truly pray for peace, but I am preparing for war...

It made me sick to my stomach reading these tweets... And angry to the point that I needed to use choice language with them in return tweets back to them...

These aren't humans, they're animals... Cheering/celebrating over the death of police officers like that, I just can't wrap my mind around it.. Have people in NY quickly forgot that just over a decade ago these police were some of the most respected men/women to ever wear the uniform (post 9/11), and now they're being targeted by these thugs? I feel like I'm living a nightmare watching my country fall apart... I hope to wake up from this nightmare soon...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: deadeyedick

I do not see how from this point on any leo can be considered innocent.

Do you also feel the same way about civilians?

I always have.

Quite funny how all the sudden i make a statment about cops and now my skin color is in question by other posters.

The point i am making is that if any leo's are reading the news then they should take note that they are now in a losing battle with the public because of differing versions of the word JUSTICE.

People are now out to get cops!

They have lumped all them together and the nly solution i see is too clean up the system together or we all shoot eachother.

This would not be happening if the publics voice would have been heard.

It is time to listen.

I personally do not want any one else to die regardless of badge or skin color.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I think you are taking my statements of skin color out of context

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm noticing a lot lately that people who are against things turn into the things they are against. I'm against people having too much power (cops) and being able to kill people wrongly, so I want other people to have too much power and kill people wrongly..

You havn't changed the equation.

You've only become part of the problem.

This could be happening more frequently.. And what should cops think of all of this? The same thing you just thought on the other side.. We need to kill quicker and not ask questions cause those other guys are evil.

Please... Violence begets violence. You can never one up enough..

Go after the LAWS. Then the cops have less power and AND still get to live.
Otherwise we are all in danger.

IF you yourself are afraid of death. You better not be proud of other people being gone forever.
edit on 20-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This won't be the last time that this happens, you can bank on that, but that still doesn't make it right, and that still doesn't stop me from hoping that it doesn't happen again. The shooter is black from the pictures of the suspect that I've seen on the net, and this is only going to cause more trouble for that community from the NYPD.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: jude11

Interesting. You end your post in "Peace," yet you seem to have no reaction to two people being violently murdered. It seems a bit hypocritical that you wish peace upon others and yet don't condemn this heinous act.

I have condemned many heinous acts by police over the last few years. I'm tired of that as well. What makes this more heinous than what police are doing all over the Nation each and every day?

Reaction? Only that myself along with many others saw this coming but so many doubted it and actually supported the cops without question. So, I have no reaction to this because I'm not surprised.

Excuse me if I don't react in a way you would want.

And as in every single one of my posts over the term of my membership...

Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
One thing that would go very far in preventing anymore of this is too seek proper justice in the brown case. Even if your mind is made up that 15 people were all lying about hands up then just step back and let the feds do a proper investigation. One where the possibility of witness tampering was not so high. Admit that when a grand jury is presented with contridicting evidence is when charges need to be filed and not when the county is supposed to invoke a secret trial and dismiss witnesses. That should have been done in trial.

It does not take a collage degree to see that in that case we have some missing witnesses and now some dead witnesses. The officers testimony was proven false to some degree. No other cops need to be harmed because the system is protecting one single cop from a trial. You can not just dismiss my words because even if you simply label this latest shooter as insane there are millions of others that are insane and believe that hands were up.

Or we can all just sit here with our fingers crossed that the masses got their fill of justice out on two innocent cops and it will just end there. Nothing sensible will happen until we right the wrong that got us here.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

So if you rant, post gta4 game play where you shoot cops, speak out about true injustice, talk about conspiracy theories and speak your mind, or anything anti cop or government you could be subject for investigation, arrest, and prosecution.

I smell the $$ around the corner. Oh wait a minute......We brought a whole lot more than just rocket science over on Project Paperclip. Yes of course. ...The Wonderful World of Disney and the not so new attraction of Hegel and False Flag Land.
No mystery whats taking place.

COME ON FOLKS-

Minimum IQ required to see the truth is about 72

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

what a dumb generalization of a needed part of our society. You sound like the dumb, narrow minded one. You can't state that cops are all bad when anyone can be a cop and most have good intentions.

german soldier did horrible things in WW2 but i'm not "dumb" enough to think they're all bad.

Maybe you should talk solutions instead of spewing your rhetoric and glee about the death of two innocent people.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I'm not with anyone in this argument. Our culture SUCKS. Our society loves violence which increases the need for cops, the cops fear the love for violence and have itchy trigger fingers, thugs retaliate.

HATE HATE HATE

people truly disgust me

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'll try to get to the bottom of this...
I agree not all cops are bad, but those who aren't, in most cases have witnessed the bad ones; abusing, beating, raping, torturing and or killing civilians, selling drugs, pimping, etc
Aren't they also guilty of doing nothing about it, when their true purpose is serving and protecting the people?

As long as there are corrupted ones and sociopaths, in sensitive positions in the police, that aren't been addressed by the others, people will generalize.

Also why are we compromised, with the fact that those ''bad'' ones exist in almost every P.D. across the globe. Shouldn't all the cops pass regularly psychological tests every 3 months or so, to prove their are worthy of the authority given to them?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

Really?

Not saying it doesn't happen but you stated "in most cases cops have witnessed bad ones... and are guilty of doing nothing about it."

Do you have any sources or statistics to back up your claim that most have witnessed other officers do bad things?

Do you have sources or statistics to back your claim that of the cops that do witness other cops do bad things they do nothing?

If you believe that most cops witness other cops do bad things would that not mean that most cops are bad?

I've been a cop for a decade and never witnessed another cop commit a crime or violate a persons rights.

Again not saying bad cops don't exist (because they do), but I think you may be exaggerating.
edit on 20-12-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

All fraternal orders of public police forces should be abolished this is the first level of us them, human subhuman, begins, this is where it starts, there should be no secret or hidden methodologies of police, no special privilege, no egotistical boosting of their occupational status equating them to the knights of the middle ages or Rome, the entire ideology and training of police are very far from the basics.

I think there is a certain mentality that needs to be completely removed from the every day cop, yes they are people just like everyone else but there is a certain stereotype unfortunately that needs to be put to bed permanently, neutering and removing of the egotistical GOD complex that some law enforcement have, there are certain people that have these complexes before becoming police which really makes for a bad mix.

What I think has happened is that the criminal nature of who they must apprehend has caused certain police to start taking on the persona of the bad guys subconsciously.

There is also another problem, police have no check and balances to avoid illegal arrest or arrest with no cause, there are too many loopholes whereby you cannot fairly defend yourself in the moments prior to where an arrest might occur, or even unlawful detention that if the law was followed should never occur.

Until complete overhaul of police forces and the way they train and bringing them back down to earth, weeding out the truly bad officers that hate their job and carry around unrelieved and cumulative stress which create a bad mix for them possibly losing their cool or precipitating situations that should never have even become an arrest scenario on their shoulders.

Lastly police are not military or paramilitary, the only part of a police force that might even come close would be bomb/demolition squad or sniper/swat, that's it.
edit on 20-12-2014 by phinubian because: added info

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

He's a Clown for killing 2 minority cops

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

You don't care that two innocent people were killed?

No. No I don't. They were cops, I place them in the same ranks as British soldiers in the 1700s and trollocs from the Wheel of Time.

Yeah. Sounds to me as if you'd be the one more likely shooting at cops than needing them for anything at all.

Do you even see the irony in what you're posting in a thread about an insane person posting insane things online and no one paid any attention?

I don't think you quite understand. People use safety as the need for police forces.

What is insane about claiming that you don't want someone else acting on your behalf?

If someone breaks into my house, why do I need the cops if I am capable of defending myself?

"the cops saved some people from David Berkowitz"

Yeah. After He had already claimed 30 victims.

But, that to me is insane. Raise people to be victims so that they believe they have no choice but to rely on others to protect them.

Shooting at cops would be retarded. That would be like running into the middle of a group of bloods or crips and screaming SNIP as loud as you can.

Do I think that our police force is tyranny incarnate? Yes I do. But my opinion does not make me insane. Nor does my stance that I have the ability to provide for my own protection.
edit on 12/21/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: removed inappropriate term

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Maybe you should talk solutions instead of spewing your rhetoric and glee about the death of two innocent people.

I didn't show any "glee." I just said that I don't care. Indifference isn't "glee."

My rhetoric is irrational. If all police willing uphold tyrannical laws, then all police are bad.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Ridgway alone killed up to 90+ innocent people. How many innocent people did those two cops kill? Would you rather Ridgway were still on the street?

Exactly. Those police couldn't protect 90 people. They were only able to react after 90 people were killed.

It would have been better to give those 90 people the means to defend themselves--and the absolute right to defend themselves.

Then what need would have for pouring more power into the executive branch?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

You don't care that two innocent people were killed?

No. No I don't. They were cops, I place them in the same ranks as British soldiers in the 1700s and trollocs from the Wheel of Time.

wow

You can wow all you want. If that's your reaction then you haven't been paying attention.

I cannot tell you how many times I have been out-right robbed, harassed, threatened, and bullied by the gang members that we call police officers.
edit on 21-12-2014 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join