It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alchemy of Light - Fractional Distillation in the Refinery of Egypt (Overcoming Yahweh/Satan)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Fiat Lux! Enter the Light while it shines.

Overcoming Yahweh is the Birth of Jesus (Baptism and Rising to New Life). By this, the accuser is sent to the abyss.

What follows is your guidebook to using water to put out fire. The mind of every Adam is the mind of each human living. Each of us are a microcosm revealed by the Bible's description of the process to baptize by Earth, Air, Water and Fire. Together, we reach the Light / Spirit in the Alchemy of the Elohim and Ruach Elohim. The original Mother and Father engage the Son in the process.

Beyond the Mother and Father, the Hidden God is revealed in each of us individually from the physics of reality. All descriptions in the Bible are simply the allegory and metaphor we use to understand the process of raising Sons of God through the image of quantum mechanics. We are non-local too this entangled image. What you bind here is bound in Heaven. What you loose here is loosed in Heaven. Only light can be taken with you as the process culminates in the consummation of the bride back to the groom above. Each of us are invited to the wedding.

Deuteronomy 4

15 You didn’t see Yahweh the day he spoke to you from the fire at Mount Horeb. So be very careful 16 that you don’t become corrupt and make your own carved idols. Don’t make statues that represent men or women, 17 any animal on earth, any creature with wings that flies, 18 any creature that crawls on the ground, or any fish in the water. 19 Don’t let yourselves be tempted to worship and serve what you see in the sky—the sun, the moon, the stars, or anything else. Yahweh your Elohim has given them to all people everywhere. 20 But you are the people Yahweh brought out of Egypt, the iron smelter, in order to make you his own people as you still are today.

21 Yahweh was angry with me because of you. So Yahweh your Elohim took an oath that I wouldn’t cross the Jordan River and enter the good land he is giving you as your property. 22 I’m going to die in this land and not cross the Jordan River, but you’re going to go across and take possession of that good land. 23 Be careful that you don’t forget the promise[a] that Yahweh your Elohim made to you. Don’t make your own carved idols or statues that represent anything Yahweh your Elohim has forbidden. 24 Yahweh your Elohim is Esh Oklah, El Kanna.

Yahweh / Moses / Christ will not cross the Jordan. The Son of God is the Alpha and Omega. The Omega is the Tav, or plowman's mark. He provides the target moving darkness to the light. To accomplish this refinement in Egypt, tyranny and trials (FIRE) are necessary. All aspects are required. Yahweh is the higher mind of man (Self-Righteous), while Satan is the conscience (accuser). Between the two, refinement finds the middle of the narrow pathway back aCROSS the river of life. No sheep will be left behind. The amount of fire needed required is the key to when you CROSS over. Water puts out fire. Baptism is the CROSSing of the flood waters in the Ark. Rising to new life is the process to reveal darkness with light.

What do you see of yourself so far?

Raw materials provide the environment in a type of fractional distillation column. The first will be last and the last will be first. At the end, the judge renders a verdict by dividing the various substances produced. The conscious will to give and receive forgives debt. The will to take convicts from debt. Light reveals what it hits. Refined matter rises by what it removes. Dense matter sinks by what it collects. The simulation restarts as light is divided from darkness through the process. Light that reveals is retracted, carrying back the subtle essence at the top. All that does not belong sinks back into the abyss. Attraction, repulsion, cohesion and adhesion work to separate the subtle from the gross.

The Previously Rendered Verdict

John 3:16 God loved the world this way: He gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him will not die but will have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but to save the world. 18 Those who believe in him won’t be condemned. But those who don’t believe are already condemned because they don’t believe in God’s only Son.

19 This is why people are condemned: The light came into the world. Yet, people loved the dark rather than the light because their actions were evil. 20 People who do what is wrong hate the light and don’t come to the light. They don’t want their actions to be exposed. 21 But people who do what is true come to the light so that the things they do for God may be clearly seen.

---Coming into the light reveals what does not belong. Light does its work, then the sun distills the dew back to the source from which it comes. Baptism (involution and evolution) allows individuation of souls to rise to new life. None of us can perish if acceptance of the light is the gift taken. The present is the gift. When the present ends, time ends. Light is retracted from darkness.

We each have the light. Light reveals what it hits. Light has nothing to do with darkness. Light dispels darkness, not the other way around.

The fruit of the Spirit of Darkness : The Fruit of the Spirit of Light

Galatians 5

Live your life as your spiritual nature directs you. Then you will never follow through on what your corrupt nature wants. 17 What your corrupt nature wants is contrary to what your spiritual nature wants, and what your spiritual nature wants is contrary to what your corrupt nature wants. They are opposed to each other. As a result, you don’t always do what you intend to do. 18 If your spiritual nature is your guide, you are not subject to Moses’ laws.

19 Now, the effects of the corrupt nature are obvious: illicit sex, perversion, promiscuity, 20 idolatry, drug use, hatred, rivalry, jealousy, angry outbursts, selfish ambition, conflict, factions, 21 envy, drunkenness, wild partying, and similar things. I’ve told you in the past and I’m telling you again that people who do these kinds of things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the spiritual nature produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There are no laws against things like that. 24 Those who belong to Christ Yeshua have crucified their corrupt nature along with its passions and desires. 25 If we live by our spiritual nature, then our lives need to conform to our spiritual nature. 26 We can’t allow ourselves to act arrogantly and to provoke or envy each other.

---From this, take a look back at the Bible from Genesis 3 to Revelation. Yahweh : Jesus. The work of the Spirit took the one that made Satan and produced Jesus as an end result of the process to overcome both self-righteousness (Yahweh) and wickedness (Satan / Accuser / Judge). Both self-righteousness and wickedness seek to rise above others. The truth is the narrow path between. Humility can only suffer for others rather than take from them.

Are you worse than Yahweh / Satan? Are you better than Jesus? No. Somewhere in between. Which to you cling to at the end of the age? The one that showed you the correct pattern. Humility and suffering service for others. In other words, the will to give and receive. The thief takes.

Saints and Sinners. Light and Darkness. What is the choice? Choose the gift and rise. Wickedness and Self-Righteousness are the same. Truth overcomes the will to take. Fruit is then produced.

edit on 20-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
24 Yahweh your Elohim is Esh Oklah, El Kanna.

Here, Yahweh is depicted by his service as the Jealous and Consuming Fire of the true God that is hidden beyond the refinery. Satan is made by Yahweh to be the accuser in the process. By this refinement, we are made clean. It is necessary. All aspects of creation narrow the margin between our own personal darkness and the light that is offered as a gift from above. How do we overcome Yahweh's law and the accusations of Satan? Simple. Remove the need for refinement. Love overcomes all.

You can cross over the river when ready. The rest of the darkness will stay behind, bound to the abyss. The abyss draws all matter, leaving the refined material behind. At the center of each galaxy, the light is taken back. Previous to this, the light exited the narrow gate in the center.

Evolution is:

E from Latin means to emerge from. Volution is twisting about a center. From the spin of the light emerging from the dimension beyond, it then returns and refines all substance from the whirlwind. Quantum mechanics is the information (letters / Aelphbet) entering the process. Word is produced from the Father (letters). As a shadow, DNA reveals the process of the Father's Letters (Aleph Bet) entering the Mother (Aleph Mem), thereby producing the Son (Bet Nun). The Son is the bread (seed) in the cup (mother). Water is the womb the Ruach hovers over.

Hidden in the Letters of Hebrew

Quantum Current Flow is Volution Above and Below

As you contemplate how the event horizon of the galactic center produces the Volution of light, compare this to the implications of the Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation. The void you perceive is the Orthogonal Linear Matrix used by light as the template / temple in the process. Word flows in through the fabric of the Orthogonal Matrix as a hologram of light. You do not see what is hidden around you as the process unfolds.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It is hard not to notice that you have contradicted almost all your threads, including this one, with only three word, which is the following:

Yahweh your Elohim

Also you have acknowledged that me, and many others, were correct when pointing out that Yahweh is a Name, The Name, and Elohim is a title.

You can not say the above statement, or verse, and also believe they are separate.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent
It is hard not to notice that you have contradicted almost all your threads, including this one, with only three word, which is the following:

Yahweh your Elohim

Also you have acknowledged that me, and many others, were correct when pointing out that Yahweh is a Name, The Name, and Elohim is a title.

You can not say the above statement, or verse, and also believe they are separate.

It all depends on the axiom of truth you use to see the answer. "Your Elohim" indicates that the self-righteous mind is that of those led by it. THE Elohim (Father) is the one behind the process. The Father (EL) and Mother (Ruach) of the process are engaged by the true Hidden God who cannot be named. The way to that hidden being is through the gateway back into the light. Those gates are closed until the eighth day.

Psalms 118

The Lord has chastened me severely,
but he has not given me over to death.
19 Open for me the gates of the righteous;
I will enter and give thanks to the Lord.
20 This is the gate of the Lord
through which the righteous may enter.
21 I will give you thanks, for you answered me;
you have become my salvation.

22 The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
23 the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 The Lord has done it this very day;
let us rejoice today and be glad.

25 Lord, save us!
Lord, grant us success!

26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
From the house of the Lord we bless you.
27 The Lord is God,
and he has made his light shine on us.
With boughs in hand, join in the festal procession
up[c] to the horns of the altar.

28 You are my God, and I will praise you;
you are my God, and I will exalt you.

29 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

The Chief Cornerstone is the one first placed into the foundation. This is the will of the Father and the Holiness of the Spirit. The will to give is what engages creation, allowing the gateway back to the true God. The Lord of Hosts is the Lord, or mind of righteousness. All consciousness beyond that of the Elohim and Ruach in Genesis 1 is then involution into sin. No name from this point on is free from the yeast. Moses was required to stay behind until the end. Christ is the Aleph Tav, or beginning and end. He exits as the last and entered as the first.

No contradiction, only clarification as I transcribe the letters and words. As I rise, I begin to see clearly. It's the law of inverse squares. The image must be seen by its opposite.

The Self-Righteous mind must be overcome. The accuser is then overcome. By this, we pass the dweller on the threshold. Unless we rise above the one naming himself God, we cannot overcome him.

Atonement is At One Ment, not division from it.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

From the Quantum Current Flow Thread linked in my second post above. The gate is the profound mystery.

Tao (The Way) that can be spoken of is not the Constant Tao’
The name that can be named is not a Constant Name.
Nameless, is the origin of Heaven and Earth;
The named is the Mother of all things.
Thus, the constant void enables one to observe the true essence.
The constant being enables one to see the outward manifestations.
These two come paired from the same origin.
But when the essence is manifested,
It has a different name.
This same origin is called “The Profound Mystery.”
As profound the mystery as It can be,
It is the Gate to the essence of all life.

That gate and profound mystery is the torus. Volution is turning. The Galaxy above, the sun in the solar system, the planet with its satellites--all of it volution around a central and fixed point...Design from consciousness is simple: Seek, Find and Adaptation. One profound mystery solved.

The flaming sword surrounds the tree of life. It circles around the middle (Gateway Back to Life). Death is decay and entropy in the volution. The two front teeth (Shin) is the coal that cannot be consumed by the flame. Eternal life cannot happen on this side of that tree. Flesh and blood cannot enter in. Only Spirit / Consciousness enters when refined.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Van Morrison tells you this:

From here, do you see how to overcome the accuser and the Satan it produces? Adam is all of creation. Until refined, he cannot enter back to the promised land. On either side of his mind, he is refined by the Yahweh and Satan produced by self-righteousness. Humility overcome pride, developing pathos and love. We reach back to the true God. The true God of life is not self-righteous and is not wicked, needing no accuser. The true God can only give. Thieves take. We know them (even ourselves) by their fruit. Overcoming requires that we make our way back to the first two (Elohim) of Genesis 1. Get past Satan and Yahweh first.

How?

Overcome yourself. Yahweh knew the answer before involution into the material world. He engaged the process after it was handed to him from the Mother and Father.

Adam moves past the dweller on the threshold. The dweller is himself in reflection (Yahweh / Satan). If he fears what he sees, he is judged by his own reflection (accuser). If he overcomes, he passes with no difficulty. The image must be refined first to then reflect the necessary image to overcome the dweller.

Dweller

Judge not. This allows you to forgive yourself at the reflecting point. Judging others is meeting yourself at the mirror. You fear what you do not understand. MASTER YODA: “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” To produce reward, flip the suffering. Suffer on purpose. Love others and deny yourself.

Let me go down to the water (baptism)
Watch the great illusion drown

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Where do you get your "facts" from?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

All of my threads and this verse:

2 Timothy 2:15

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Dividing the Word is dividing the Light/Darkness. Both are there. When you shine a light on the Word, you also see the shadow produced from the light. Simply look at the light itself and know the shadow will be there as well. Learn to know the difference.

Seek, Find and Adapt. You have noticed the adaptation. Behind it, you see what I have found and how I have sought the answer. I am content that I have found the answer. No form in the image. Look beyond the image. The light reveals more than just the gross form you see in the mirror. We are much more than this.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

As always, that is not an answer. I need a real answer.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

As always, that is not an answer. I need a real answer.

I have no contact with Angels (that I know of). I have no voice in my head other than my own. I do sense the presence and influence of the Spirit of God. My very first writing from the inner Spirit is this: LINK

Other than my humble beginning, the path has been a belief it this:

Ecclesiastes 11:1

Ship your grain across the sea; after many days you may receive a return.

My barns are full. Plant the seed and watch them grow in the garden of the mind. The ones that produce fruit return a higher yield. Before long, I need more soil.

Seek, Find and Adapt

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

There is always a way to see whether truth is in fact truth, you test it. Your "truth" has not stood up to the test, it has failed every time. It does not fit with scripture!

Also, it seems that you have a way of evading the issue, by not answering questions. I each of the threads that I have taken part in, you have left the thread without answering questions. Also, in each of your threads, you are still using things that has been disproved in your previous threads.

Also, I would like to inform you that you have lost your readership.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

They search the scriptures thinking that IN them they have life YET they FAIL to come to me (Yahoshua ..Yahweh is deliverance/ salvation) that I may deliver them".

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

There is always a way to see whether truth is in fact truth, you test it. Your "truth" has not stood up to the test, it has failed every time. It does not fit with scripture!

These are the rules I follow.

Anyone reading has the ability to quote me sentence by sentence, comparing to scripture as my words are referenced. Feel free, but please stop with empty opinion speaking of me. In past threads, your words have often failed the rules above. Try answering without using the word 'you' in your reply. By doing this, context emerges and not Ad Hominem against me.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

They search the scriptures thinking that IN them they have life YET they FAIL to come to me (Yahoshua ..Yahweh is deliverance/ salvation) that I may deliver them".

The Way, the Truth and the Life. Adam is the Word / Son. We are Adam.

I have tried fitting Yahweh into the position of Son of God. It fails. You are implying that Yahweh is the Son. I am showing how Adam is the Son (Luke 3) and Yahweh is the mind/judge of the Son. Israel is the light unto the nations. Satan is made by Yahweh as an accuser. All of this can be seen as the mind of Adam. If Colossians 1 is accurate, then we have no other choice but see it this way.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

As Luke 3 will tell you, Adam is the Son. As 1 Corinthians 10 tells you, "We who are many are one loaf." The church comes to the Son by taking the name of the Son. In all cases, the name represents the character/purpose of the one leading Adam to the Father.

As I have stated in the OP, this is what scripture states.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I am showing how Adam is the Son (Luke 3)

You can not erase 74 generations. Luke 3 tells that Yeshua was the son of Mary, adopted by Joseph. and then, 74 generations back, you get Adam.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Best point made to light Bet's thread. I have follwed his threads, and I do not believe he is attempting to rewrite scripture. However, his writing skills slant to escape his own veracity of thread. No offense Bet, just know you work the plumbing well, and I know it. I thoroughly enjoy the threads, as fresh thoughts spoken keep the muddy water churning, in hopes of clarity by tongue. I applaud the effort, which I perceive as benign, to fill et scripture. Bet's works should be respected, if only for the hardiness of work put before us. Like it or leave it...maybe entertain it...no matter how you choose to spin doctor it, just know your response pails in comparison to the heft of thread put forth, for most.

edit on 20-12-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I am showing how Adam is the Son (Luke 3)

You can not erase 74 generations. Luke 3 tells that Yeshua was the son of Mary, adopted by Joseph. and then, 74 generations back, you get Adam.

DNA for the female was taken from Adam to create Eve. Generations forward, the female (weak) was refined to Mary. Adam's DNA was then used as the Male side to rejoin the refined female nature (Bride) to the Groom. The groom had also been refined as the higher nature ruling the lower. Involution and evolution are pictured here as a copy.

Hebrew 9

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Who are we waiting for as brides of the groom? The one coming back again. Although we cannot understand this process fully, we are aware that it is a means to an end of death and sin. The blood (DNA) of Christ repairs the division of male and female as we are told.

Matthew 22

29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. 31 But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

Like the Angels, or in the image of God fully. Yahweh divided that image, then deceived Eve (Weak) with temptation for knowledge through the Snake he made. The story is founded on the deception blamed on Satan, but Yahweh made Satan. Because of this, we must first remove the deception and deceiver from the truth. Yahweh is an adversary and Satan is the accuser he made. Yahweh divided the image intentionally. Because of this, the entire story should be suspect in our minds until demonstrated as truth.

The final determination we see from Revelation is more war and destruction. If this path returns at the hands of the one proclaiming peace and love for enemies, then we know them by their fruit. It was all a lie. If peace and love for enemies is achieved by some miracle, we know Christ is what he claimed. War and destruction to achieve his rule will simply be more of Yahweh again. To sit back and watch the wars rage, knowing he could stop them, is sin according to the Bible. Knowing to do good and refusing is sin. He obviously has the ability to heal now. Promoting the suffering we see coming is not reflective of goodness. It is allowance for hatred to rage. Love covers sin. Hate lights more fire.

Man waits to see the fruit. By this, we will know if he was genuine or not. I take a neutral stand and simply wait to see how 1 Corinthians 15 is achieved.

24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[c] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

It's the how in this why we must have answered.

Reduce the Satan and his path of destruction back to the one that made him. Adam did not make Satan. We were never at fault. Yahweh made Satan. He is not Elohim. He proclaims himself to be God, but clearly, he is not.

God can only give. The thief takes. '

edit on 23-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Involution and evolution are pictured here as a copy.

Do you believe in evolution?

Yahweh made Satan.

It has been pointed out to you that Yahweh created Lucifer, as a perfect Angel of worship. He then fell from heaven due to the pride in his hears. After he fell, he deceived Eve, seeking to destroy the creation and bring division between Yahweh and mankind.

He is not Elohim

Many other users has pointed out your error here, in many different ways. But let me give you another. Besides the fact that Elohim is a title, and there can be many elohims, why then is the words "Yahweh Elohim" of Yahweh our/your Elohim" used more that 540 times throughout the scriptures, also in Revelations? It is because Yahweh is a personal Name, a Unique Name, and Elohim is a title.

He proclaims himself to be God, but clearly, he is not.

This is actually a statement that points towards false teachers, according to scripture.

One last Question. Who is showing this things to you? Is it Ruach Ha-Kodesh?
edit on 23-12-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Do you believe in evolution?

Involution is the cause. Evolution is rising to new life. We receive a new robe and crown in the book of Revelation. Volution is twisting around a center. E means to come out of the spin. It is not the same evolution as science claims as a cause.

It has been pointed out to you that Yahweh created Lucifer, as a perfect Angel of worship. He then fell from heaven due to the pride in his hears. After he fell, he deceived Eve, seeking to destroy the creation and bring division between Yahweh and mankind.

Made, not created the Snake. Lucifer is not a Latin word. You are the one that has ignored this fact of Jerome's mistranslation of Isaiah 14. Nothing says he was the perfect angel, but we might make the connection to him in Ezekiel 28. Create is another word. Yahweh cannot create. You are making a leap from Ezekiel 28 here, but Genesis does not bear this out for us at all. Yahweh fits the picture more closely to that of the adversary and accuser than that of Satan. Likely, they are the same aspect of our own natures. If you are looking for Lucifer, then you must see Jesus as that of the bright and morning star.

This is actually a statement that points towards false teachers, according to scripture.
One last Question. Who is showing this things to you? Is it Ruach Ha-Kodesh?

Looking at the whole story of Yahweh, we need to see the cornerstone of his actions. Taking marks the thief. Division is his method. Satan is his own work. We must see him for what he is in the story.

The Spirit of God leads us all.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: Rex282

The Way, the Truth and the Life. Adam is the Word / Son. We are Adam.

I have tried fitting Yahweh into the position of Son of God. It fails. You are implying that Yahweh is the Son. I am showing how Adam is the Son (Luke 3) and Yahweh is the mind/judge of the Son. Israel is the light unto the nations. Satan is made by Yahweh as an accuser. All of this can be seen as the mind of Adam. If Colossians 1 is accurate, then we have no other choice but see it this way.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

As Luke 3 will tell you, Adam is the Son. As 1 Corinthians 10 tells you, "We who are many are one loaf." The church comes to the Son by taking the name of the Son. In all cases, the name represents the character/purpose of the one leading Adam to the Father.

As I have stated in the OP, this is what scripture states.

Thank you for proving my point.

You search the scriptures thinking that IN them you have life YET you FAIL to come to Yahoshua ..Yahweh is deliverance/ salvation) that you may be delivered.

top topics

join