It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and NATO ... Human Mutilation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hi ...

Before posting this new thread ... I checked to see if it has been posted before...

As expected it has been covered on other threads ...

One thread attempts to debunk this topic by citing that the Infamous Brazilian photos of a mutilated Human was the effect of Agent Orange ...This is covered in the film link I have posted which debunks that idea ... IE That Agent Orange was the cause of the mutilation ...

I have watched the entire film twice ... Though I remain highly sceptical until proved otherwise it still disturbs and mystify s me.

I realise that Richard D Hall the maker of the film does not substantiate his claim (with hard evidence) of meeting with the secret service soldier who claims to have been part of a Nato led team that were on 24/7 alert to attend and secure sites worldwide ... However this can be understood if the soldier wished to remain anonymous for his own safety ...

What I am seeking is the intelligent views and opinions of ATS members who are interested in this subject

Anyway here is the link to the film ..use the second highlighted link to get the film ... The film is in 6 parts and 2 hours long in total duration

www.richplanet.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.richplanet.net...
edit on 20-12-2014 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2014 by artistpoet because: Typo

This is an edit to my original post for those who do not have time to watch the whole vid :-

It is claimed or suggested in this film that a NATO led secret services team were given the task of :-

Securing areas worldwide where UFO activity had occurred involving Human Mutilation
The areas were secured by a small team of soldiers till scientists came and shipped back the findings to a top secret base

It is also claimed/suggested that these soldiers were shocked by what they witnessed ... Including actual sightings/encounters of hostile aggressive aliens ... they are described as looking like devils ...indeed one has stepped forward to share some of what he claims to have witnessed ... I like the presenter Richard D Hall and trust his honesty but has he been duped and lead down a blind alley for some other agenda

The phenomena of Human and animal mutilation is world wide ... but my question is who is behind this abhorrent practice and for what reason is it carried out

Some of the historical police findings have been suppressed according to an officer who knows of many such cases ... he features in the film along with a guy who claims he first approached by the so called whistle-blower

In my opinion much of the evidence is true regarding mutilations yet some which points to Alien activity is rather dubious ...

If this is a mind game being played out by one's with an agenda why go to such lengths and what is their intention

I look forward to your views / information

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Um, what's an OFO?

Edit:
All right, I see you edited the title. Thanks for the clarification.

On another side of the topic: how does Agent Orange relate to UFOs?

edit on 20-12-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

An OFO is a typo ...
Now corrected

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Um, what's an OFO?

Outside Flying Object, silly

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Here's an embed for you.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

Hehe in fact, Wikipedia's first suggestion for the meaning of "OFO" is rather... interesting:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

But it turns out the op really meant "UFO"...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks for doing that gortex
Appreciated

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Any evidences other than a Hollywood movie?...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

This is certainly not a "Hollywood movie"
My intention is to discuss the contents of the entire film
Which I assume you have not watched ...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I cannot watch videos on my device, and certainly not an entire movie.

In addition, I believe promotion of a movie is against T&C.

If you have a point or an opinion, just write it down, so we can all discuss about it without each of us having to watch an almost 2 hours long movie beforehand.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I realise that Richard D Hall the maker of the film does not substantiate his claim (with hard evidence) of meeting with the secret service soldier who claims to have been part of a Nato led team that were on 24/7 alert to attend and secure sites worldwide

There is a chance that Richard Hall is reporting it as he's been told it but what he's been told has been fed to him for nefarious purposes.
I'm always wary when spooks are involved.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply ...
I respect your wariness / opinion

I too am highly sceptical ... but remain open minded to others thoughts

I can see from your point of view that so called spooks are used to spread dis information
Yet there are things within the film that indicate this phenomena is real and widespread

If the so called special services guy is telling lies ... do you have an opinion as to what or why he would do so ... I can only think it is to fear-monger or distract from what is really happening and who is the cause of Human mutilation.

I personally have always thought UFOs are black ops ... and the Alien connection helps keep that from the public

However I remain open minded and am genuinely interested in others insights into this subject

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I did not realise I may have broken ATS rules by posting a link to an entire documentary film
If so I accept and apologise if ATS moderators remove this thread

However re Richard D Hall ... I contacted him a few weeks ago and mentioned that I share his film documentary's
He did not object therefore I assumed it was OK to do so

Yes if you do not wish to discuss the contents of this film ... what are your views on Human Mutilation and who could be the source of this
edit on 20-12-2014 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

do you have an opinion as to what or why he would do so

I can't begin to imagine what goes on in their minds but as we've seen from the way that Paul Bennewitz was used in Dulce they have in the past fed and played stories for their own interest.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yes who knows ... These so called secret services soldiers could have been duped themselves into believing Alien Spaceships existed by others who set up the scenes.

If this were so then perhaps they are feeding the conspiracy folk a tall story in order to lead them down a blind alley.

As I say I have always believed UFOs to be Black Ops ... I can see how the main stream media is leading people to believe in a future Alien encounter ... my thoughts turn to operation "Bluebeam" which would lead gullible folk into believing we have been directly contacted as part of the overall agenda of the New World Order

And yet ... My mind is not resolved as to who or what is behind Human and Animal Mutilation

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

This story sounds an awful lot like the plotline of a series I just found about Area 51. As in an almost carbon copy of it. I've only made it about halfway through the first book, but the main character was part of a super-duper top secret NATO counter-terrorism team and then was assigned to Area 51 as security, and participated in things like going out and killing cattle and doing flyovers in saucers and all sorts of things. There's a lot of parallels between the two stories, which makes me wonder....

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I'm pretty certain that animal mutilation for the most part is a government operation taking samples from around the radiation exposed parts of the country , I think that was the belief of Gabe Valdez who spent many years investigating the scenes of animal mutilations.

Human mutilations may have many unassociated causes but I don't believe any of them are from Alien intervention.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is a lazy post if you ask me. Put up a video and expect everyone else to give up their time before even commenting.

I am not going to watch a 2 hour documentary (time I will never get back) when you haven't really explained in any detail what this documentary is about.

Why not give us a list of the main parts of this film in bullet points and what it's major claims are, what evidence is produced and what you agree and disagree with....

Then it might be a bit more engaging for the members.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Greetings my friend,

I believe the member is suggesting you write a synopsis about the movie you are presenting, as this is what ATS [and members alike] expect when posting videos, especially ones that are two hours long.

I myself may not have time to watch it all, if any, for whatever reason so a backround on what the movie is about would be really good.

Just some sweet advice, just being nice

Spiro

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes your summary so far of the book you are reading does have a lot of parallels with what the film contains.

Though your book seems to say it is down to Human activity Re: Animal/Human mutilation
The film however seems to be pointing at Alien activity

So far my opinion is swayed toward Human activity even though the film seems to claim it would not be possible with our known technology to perform such mutilations I.E. ... Removal of Internal Organs and even muscle through small holes... large surgical cuts that leave no blood ...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join