It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child dreaming of codes, holographic people, teleporting.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Recently, my child and I were talking about the dreams we had the night before, she told me about hers and I thought it was so strange. Strange enough to make a post on here and I'm not an active poster. I have so many questions about my dreams, I don't know where to start. Anyway I will get to the point. She told me that she had a dream of this code, she said she dreamt of her brother writing a code, over and over. She was in the school. He was sitting at the desk, and the people in the dream were not normal, they were either holographic, or teleported. She said that the people she seen would have weird eyes, either they were huge and black, small, or had no eyes. I had her write down the code. I was a series of 3s and 4's over 6's. kind of like this 3333333 4/6 4/6 4/6 4/6 4/6. Seems like the dream has some meaning to it? If anyone has experience in dreams please contact me.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Do you know if you've had Alien Abduction experiences in the past, as they can often go through the generations. If it's happening to you, it will happen to your children, etc. Though as scary as it may seem for some, there are plenty of benevolent types of ET (even in reptilian forms).

I'm just curious as to whether your children are experiencing a form of ET contact, based on your OP. If the code means something, I wonder what it means.... Oh! the curiosities that form from this.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
First thing that occurred to me was that
.33333..... = 1/3
4/6 = 2/3 = .66666....

They're related in a way...not sure what that means though

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidFire

Well, I have had a dream where I was getting out of bed and then I couldn't move, felt like I was being electrocuted and floated in the air with a buzzing noise around me. I had it a few times as a teen, that is the only thing that would even suggest an abduction. Gah, those eyes terrify me. I'm hoping that it's just vivid dreaming!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc
First thing that occurred to me was that
.33333..... = 1/3
4/6 = 2/3 = .66666....

They're related in a way...not sure what that means though

Also forgot to add, just got the paper out, she also wrote this" 0 13/100"

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sounds like a random dream honestly, i don't know what to make of it.

But you should ask her more often, trying to remember your dreams increases your recall.
The more you do this the more you will remember each day.
After a while they'll become more vivid too and you might be able to start lucid dreaming if you're into that.

Especially kids, dreaming vividly and even lucidly is so much easier when your young.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skaffa

We always talk about our dreams, sometimes we have very similar dreams. We are very close, that used to happen with me and my best friend back when I was younger. Yes, I can control my dreams, sometimes, not all the time.
edit on 17-12-2014 by Lovelyful because: Added sentence.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lovelyful
Cool.

Consider yourself lucky, I've been trying for years and have only reached semi lucidity twice.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I generally try to connect logical/probable to logical/probable.

What do humans on earth do if they want to study a species? They observe, they tranquilize to take blood samples and do physical exams --- then return the species to their habitat. They often study family groups for generations.

I don't think it's far fetched to think a species more evolved then us would do the same thing we do in studying a species.

So, I believe abduction studies/research is very logical/probable.

However, how ethical is the scientist? Some want to do their studies with minimal interference of the species natural life.

Other scientists may have no empathy for their subjects, using brutal methods.

Others might want to let you have a glimpse that something is going on.

It does sound like an "abduction" experience to me. They may or may not be giving you information on purpose or by accident.

I suggest keep a journal.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The holographic/teleportating entities with weird eyes is well, weird. How old is your child? Certainly, adduction could be a possibility, but I wouldn't go there just yet without other considerations or indications/evidence.

How does he/she do in school, personality, act, etc? Many geniuses have said they received their great ideas in dreams (Einstein, Turing, Tesla) just to name a few with Tesla actually believing he received some of his information from non-Earth entities. The code makes me point this out, in addition to holographic nature of the dream as there has been mathematical indications that our universe is holographic (James Gates and superstring theory).

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I forgot this, recently I had to get an X-ray on my knee, there was a spot on there but, the technician said it was probably a bone fragment.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
She is ten, she also has told me that she has dreamed she was in space. I don't want to sound crazy, I have thought about the possibility, I have a very open mind and teach my children to do the same. When she was explaining the dream to me, she said she had a cut on her finger and it hurt, but, it wasn't there the night before. I have never talked to anyone about these experiences.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

(4/6) × 5 = 3.333333 repeating, but I have no clue as to the how 0 13/100 is connected.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

She said that the numbers were ongoing, not just 4/5 5 times, I guess I should have mentioned that, sorry.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Abductions? Really? Do we have reasons to scare her like this?

Dreams are always crazy and illogical, it is how the subconscious functions.

It could be possible that some dreams have meanings, but taking them too seriously will not be very helpful.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lovelyful
She is ten, she also has told me that she has dreamed she was in space. I don't want to sound crazy, I have thought about the possibility, I have a very open mind and teach my children to do the same. When she was explaining the dream to me, she said she had a cut on her finger and it hurt, but, it wasn't there the night before. I have never talked to anyone about these experiences.

My 7 year old grandson tells me about being a girl in a past life. He's told me about passing his drivers license when he was a girl. We think he was a teenage girl or fairly young by some of the things he says and does. He also talks a lot about portals. He says real portals are blue.

Believe me, I don't think you're crazy.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skaffa

Dreams are always crazy and illogical, it is how the subconscious functions.

It could be possible that some dreams have meanings, but taking them too seriously will not be very helpful.

Well, I am willing to be open minded about this. I don't talk to her about alien stuff btw. I just asked questions about the dream and she told me. I don't ever want to scare my child like that.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skaffa

I think abductions are very logical/probable.

She said nothing about being physically harmed. Why should she be scared?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this - it is only by such actions (even if they seem kinda silly) that we are ever going to get to the bottom of whatever the hell is going on, because either the Gov't doesn't really know, or they just aren't going to tell us. The 'eyes looked weird' phenomenon is what got my attention here, and is definitelly one of those red-flags in any of these experiences. I wish you and yours all the best.
xo
edit on 17-12-2014 by kissy princess because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
While you explore what this and other dreams mean, I would consider getting her an IQ test.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join