It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child dreaming of codes, holographic people, teleporting.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hypnogagic imagery, also may be uses to directly enter a lucid dream, if you can stay conscious. a reply to: Schwallyjdog

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i think you were expierencing symptoms of astral projection! a reply to: Lovelyful

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lovelyful

This sounds just like a scene out of the movie "KNOWING"...

It also reminds me of a book I read recently called 'The Power of Premonitions'...

A few quotes below:

Amanda, a young mother living in Washington state, awoke one night at 2:30 a.m. from a nightmare. She dreamed that a large chandelier hanging above her baby’s bed in the next room fell into the crib and crushed the infant. In the dream, as she and her husband stood amid the wreckage, she saw that a clock on the baby’s dresser read 4:35 a.m. The weather in the dream was violent. Rain hammered the window, and the wind was blowing a gale. The dream was so terrifying she roused her husband and told him about it. He laughed, told her the dream was silly, and urged her to go back to sleep, which he promptly did.

But the dream had so frightened Amanda that she went to the baby’s room and brought the child back to bed with her. She noted that the weather was calm, not stormy as in the dream. Amanda felt foolish—until around two hours later, when she and her husband were awakened by a loud crash. They dashed into the nursery and found the crib demolished by the chandelier, which had fallen directly into it. Amanda noted that the clock on the dresser read 4:35 a.m. and that the weather had changed. Now there was howling wind and rain. This time, her husband was not laughing. Amanda’s dream was a snapshot of the future—down to the specific event, the precise time it would happen, and the change in weather.

The Power of Premonitions

On Friday, October 21, 1966, a mountain of coal waste, perched above the Welsh mining village of Aberfan, broke loose and came flowing down uncontrollably. A total of 144 people, including many children, were crushed or suffocated to death in one of Britain's most horrific peacetime tragedies. A study of dreams in which people see the future has convinced a doctor that we have a sixth sense.

But for one family, the overriding grief was even more acute. For one of those killed - ten-year-old Eryl Mai Jones - had not only predicted the catastrophe, but had warned her mother of it, too. In the days leading up to the atrocity, Eryl had told her mother she was 'not afraid to die'. 'I shall be with Peter and June,' she added.

Eryl's busy mother offered her imaginative daughter a lollipop and thought no more about it. Then, on October 20, the day before the disaster, Eryl said to her mother: 'Let me tell you about my dream last night. I dreamt I went to school and there was no school there. Something black had come down all over it!' The next day, Eryl's horrific premonition came to pass and she was killed alongside schoolfriends Peter and June. They were buried side-by-side in a mass grave, just as the youngster had predicted.

The in-depth study of our intriguing dreams that convinced one doctor

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
to kkrattiger: that's so cool you mention that. I've never heard of it or looked stuff up about myself. I have been trying to slip into a dream almost every night. I can slip into one and stay awake for a few minutes sometimes. sometimes a dream takes off and sometimes it doesn't. You can feel it kick in.Everything starts as blue so far.dark blue with a black back ground and the blue just flows.i can squint hard and Its like light goes off and messes everything up like looking through a soap bubble and all those colors just wash it clean. I do get freaked out if I let myself.Peace out. Thanks for a new word to research.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It was fun entertaining the idea of abduction, but, I don't think that is going on. I plan on looking up astral projection in a moment. I don't think anyone would want their child to be an abducted.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Okay, so astral projection is an out of body experience. I do believe this happening to me. Many nights I have felt as if I am leaving my body as I drift off to sleep. I can see my room, feel things, but it happens very slowly, sluggish, and it scares me and I tell myself to wake up, like a lot of dreams, I can say to myself, wake up, wake up. Just last night I had a dream of an old house I used to live in, it was a very haunted place, the house is now abandoned. I dreamed that I was upstairs, someone was chasing me, and I made the floor collapse. I cannot control them as if I am in a dream, but, I can change the course of the dream by my thoughts, if that makes sense. Is it possible to pass this down to a child? Strange.
edit on 18-12-2014 by Lovelyful because: Added content.

edit on 18-12-2014 by Lovelyful because: Please if someone has experience with this, message me.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
4/6 repeating 5 times in a row in alegebra means that it is at the 5th power mutiplying this fraction by the 5th power is equal to 0.16807 while also multiplying the oringal fraction by 5 is equal to 3.333333 it could be either one. now 13/100 is also a equalivilency if you take 100 and divide it by 13 it equals 7.692307692307692 now when you multiply this number by 13 it equals 100 which which would like i said suggest that this whole code is a group of equalivilencies a reply to: Lovelyful

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

edit on 18-12-2014 by jsutwars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
it may not be many people in the 70s had the same thing (in different places on they're body) they would get an x ray and would find a object in the body thought to be a bone fragment but when the got it removed they found a strange peice of metal that didn't match any element on earth and also when the metal was put underneath a microscope they found cells on it that were not supposed to be in the part of the body it was removed from also an another interesting factor is when they removed the mysterious peice of metal from the patients there was not nerve cell response the patient was awake and felt absolutey no pain at all i would have it checked out better you might have the same thing in your knee a reply to: Lovelyful

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jsutwars

I just seen about two months ago, when I asked about the X-ray he just shrugged it off as a bone fragment.
edit on 18-12-2014 by Lovelyful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

That is chilling, the tales of the children with premonitions. Don't scare me like that. I don't think I want to watch that movie either, creepy. I would rather think my kid is the next Einstein lol.

And this is strange.....

When the Titanic made her first - and last - voyage in 1912, many passengers had a sense of foreboding. J. P. Morgan, one of the richest men in the world, cancelled his passage at the last minute because of a hunch.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lovelyful

originally posted by: coldkidc
First thing that occurred to me was that
.33333..... = 1/3
4/6 = 2/3 = .66666....

They're related in a way...not sure what that means though

Also forgot to add, just got the paper out, she also wrote this" 0 13/100"

Any chance you share a photo of the piece of paper in question? The arrangement of all of these numbers can't be presented properly in text, and it may be pertinent...

Your dream with the electrocution and the buzzing and such... Awkward. I'd like to hypnotize you.

Your daughter's dream has some interesting stuff going on... Anyone that believes in realms of consciousness and/or astral projection might get with me on this... Suppose that she and a number of others from various places all over the universe all came together to this 'school' via some such phenomenon to learn something that could not be taught elsewhere. Suppose your kids are in a special handful.

Did her brother experience anything similar? Was the location HER school? If it wasn't her actual school, what was the school like? I'd like to ask your daughter some questions lol

Cool post; makes the gears turn. Aliens, Astral Projection, or... Just a creative little girl.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel
The holographic/teleportating entities with weird eyes is well, weird. How old is your child? Certainly, adduction could be a possibility, but I wouldn't go there just yet without other considerations or indications/evidence.

How does he/she do in school, personality, act, etc? Many geniuses have said they received their great ideas in dreams (Einstein, Turing, Tesla) just to name a few with Tesla actually believing he received some of his information from non-Earth entities. The code makes me point this out, in addition to holographic nature of the dream as there has been mathematical indications that our universe is holographic (James Gates and superstring theory).

She is a smart kid. I have not given her an IQ test, but, now I am considering. My son is very smart and interested in codes. he is only 11 and can code his computer to do certain things???? I don't know anything about coding. His teacher suggested gifted classes for him, but, he said that he wanted to be in regular classes with his friends. Straight A students.

*slams the brakes*

I started programming at 11... Keep him going on it. Curiosity in something that complex at that age will turn him into a wealthy software engineer eventually. And if he has an affinity toward 'codes', encourage it. But if that affinity also exists; I have to wonder if he had the same dream she did. I'm still skimming through older comments though - the answer may already be here.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

Actually, yes I do have the paper, I will send you a message.
edit on 18-12-2014 by Lovelyful because: Privacy reasons.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schwallyjdog
I've had recent sleep paralysis two night in a row. The first night I freaked out and yelled until noise started coming out and I could move. The second night I realized it and relaxed and had many visuals that appeared to be ancient art and unknown to me writings. They seemed to look like red lazers wrote them and were scrolling past me and I just watched until they faded. I made no sense of it except I watched a few shows that the images probably came from. The brain is awesome and dreams will always blow my mind. I wish I had a photographic memory and some art skills.

So - this is pretty interesting.

Let me just tell you --

I have to assume that the lasers you saw were very similar to the ones I may or may not have seen when I may or may not have done '___'... ... ...

'___' ( Dimethyltryptamine ) is the chemical that our brain most prominently produces when we are being born or dying; but along the bumpy road of life, we are granted small doses of the stuff when we dream. '___' is argued to be the 'spirit molecule' by some, and I might have to agree - but that's for a whole 'nother thread ( seems like a good way to spend part of my work day... Expect the '___' thread... ).

During my alleged first experience, I may or may not have seen what I can only equate to the most epic laser show of all time. Picture a two-dimensional flower, where the petals are all simply outlined, but the color they are outlined in is a constantly fluctuating neon. Now imagine that flower perfectly symmetrically 'rolling' into itself, and then 'rolling' back out as a very different, but still 'floral' pattern continuously. This continued for what felt like 45 minutes, that in reality, was about 2.

Now... Per the sleep paralysis you mention - I'm sorry to hear that you had to experience this in such unsettling conditions - however, I believe I can confirm for you that your visuals were almost assuredly correlated to this. The fact that you managed to relax plays a major role in that.

As often as I can maintain focus, I will meditate as deeply as possible before I go to sleep. On a couple of occasions, I have done so clear down to REM. After eventually convincing myself that my eyes would not yield an image with my eyelids closed and finding a way to consciously center, and stop moving them ( it's rather difficult if you're thinking about it... ), here came the twitching. For about twenty minutes I sat and allowed my eyes to twitch ( after a momentary 'holy @#)(* - I did it!' - which almost snapped me back, but I remembered I was on a mission and resumed... ), and during these twenty minutes, on occasion I would see hints of the same visuals I ... may or may not have seen while... allegedly on '___'. A personally realized testament to the fact that these two things coincide.

All in all I believe what you were seeing is something that we all see, but generally only during a sleep cycle, or when we're dying; however, what I do have to add to the end of this - is that the second time I may or may not have done '___' - I may or may not have seen the entire '45 minute' (2 minute) show from my alleged first experience in a matter of half a second; in detail... in ... '___' Time.

Probably just sent this thread for a whole 'nother spin; my apologies - but I wanted to offer my feelings on your post; hopefully it gave you some answers.

ETA: I can't post a chemical abbreviation? 0_o
It's like... Not even a drug...

edit on 18-12-2014 by DigitalJedi805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Alright so I've made a couple of observations already; am I allowed to embed that picture in a post? Or did you PM me specifically to avoid that...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You can embed I suppose.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
oh ok some people were talking about abduction so i figured i'd tell you about that but if it was me i would have it checked out just in case a reply to: [post=18779612]Lovelyful[/po

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

That is chilling, the tales of the children with premonitions. Don't scare me like that. I don't think I want to watch that movie either, creepy.

This isn't about 'tales' or trying to scare you...

This is about your FUTURE and knowing what is ahead so that you are prepared for what is coming.

What if Amanda had taken the same attitude as you and just went back to sleep like her husband did?

God many times sends messages to us in dreams to protect us from disaster.

Ignore them and go back to sleep at your own peril.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Skaffa
Abductions? Really? Do we have reasons to scare her like this?

I think abductions are very logical/probable.

She said nothing about being

physically harmed. Why should she be scared?

She also didn't say she was abducted. She quite clearly said it was a dream.
And Im sure where you're from having some strange being take your child for what ever reason is just AOK but to most people it would be pretty darn scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join