It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopters Descend on Dallas For Special Forces Drill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The website's search engine didn't find this being discussed. I might be wrong since this is from 2 days ago.

BTW, first of all this is not a thread bashing our soldiers, but it is very concerning how these "military drills" are occurring more frequently in American urban areas.

The news is from infowars.com, but you can read how many people in the Dallas area were reporting military black helicopters conducting drills and scaring a lot of people.

Alarmed residents who reported low-flying black helicopters with their lights turned off buzzing downtown Dallas last night were witnessing U.S. Special Forces drills intended to allow troops to get a feel for “realistic urban sites”.

“Twitter users reported seeing blacked-out helicopters flying in low, close formations with no lights,” reported NBC-DFW. Infowars readers also contacted us to say they had witnessed the choppers.

The maneuvers were part of preparedness training for U.S. Special Operations Forces, exercises which will continue for the next two weeks, Dallas police confirmed, adding that the exact locations of the drills would not be disclosed.

“If any members of the public learn of the training locations, we ask the public to remain clear of these areas while training is conducted,” according to a press release.

Twitter users in Dallas responded to the exercises by commenting on the “unnerving” presence of blacked out helicopters that shook windows and drowned out the sound of televisions.

www.infowars.com...

On August 23 I made another thread about some military helicopters that were supposedly given and sent to Brevard county in south Florida through the Defense Logistic Agency (DLA). Their original value was 18 millions each. The information that was released to the public did not show what type of helos these were, but at 18 million each "originally" and supposedly being from the Vietnam war these helos cannot be UH-1H Huey choppers as claimed by some. Since no Huey from the Vietnam war had an original price tag of 18 millions each.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways, in that same thread I also posted another military drill in which military helos were used and they fired blank rounds in a busy Miami, south Florida highway. Note that the military, nor the police ever warned the public to these drills.

Imagine yourself driving down a busy highway at night and you see black military helos and you hear them shooting their machine guns. People were not warned of this, and it is a miracle that this 'drill" didn't cause accidents.

It is obvious by now that Americans are being conditioned to accept more and more military presence in our streets, and in our skies under the pretense that they are getting ready and training for "realistic urban sites".

edit on 17-12-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
On another related topic also posted on infowars.com, is a video of an interview done by "a Spokane Valley resident asking why police need vehicles that are designed for fighting foreign enemies abroad?"

To this the Sheriff deputy responded:

I mean, we’ve got a lot of constitutionalists and a lot of people that stockpile weapons, lots of ammunition,” one deputy says. “They have weapons here locally.

Spokane Valley Republican Representative Matthew Shea responded to the video by asking, “Will law abiding citizens who love the Constitution and Rule of Law be hunted down with MRAPs?”

“Constitutionalism is fundamental to being an American. To hate the Constitution and those who support it means you are a traitor to this country,” added Shea.

www.infowars.com...

Not only that, but Sheriff Knezovich instead of apologizing and stating he would talk with his deputy about "The U.S. Constitution" and how wrong it is to claim that they have those MRAPs since "there are a lot of Constitutionalists and Americans with weapons" the Sheriff blame infowars for reporting this and claiming the deputy's comments were taken out of context...

Sheriff Knezovich shot back by claiming the Infowars report was “hatemongering,” “misleading,” and that it was “used to scare citizens and distort the truth.”

www.infowars.com...

But really, how out of context can you take this comment?...

Again, I do not think all Law Enforcement Officers are like this one, but more and more we see comments and actions being taken by more and more police officers that is completely wrong.

I am not trying to use this to spread hatred against LEOs, but we need to start taking this seriously it's becoming too common as more and more LEOs act as if the U.S. was a "warzone" and make similar comments to what the Spokane Deputy told the citizen in the video. We see this happening almost on a weekly basis now, including officers saying that they don't care about the U.S. Constitution since the President doesn't care either.

I am thinking "everyone" should stay calm but we need to start having discussions with Law enforcement agencies about these situations before things get worse, and they will at this pace.

edit on 17-12-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: correct and add comment.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Must be scary times to live in the US. All predictions i've heard in the past about police states and stuff like what you posted is all coming alive.... we all knew it was coming but what can ya do about it? The revolution will come as it was written a long time ago.

"As i walk trough the valley of the shadow of death i shall fear no evil for You walk with me"

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

The revolution will come as it was written a long time ago.

Exactly, if there will come a revolution, it will follow the writings of TPTB.

One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes a revolution in order to establish a dictatorship.
- Orwell

Not saying it is impossible to have a successful revolution, but will we be clever enough to not play right into their hands?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Skaffa

I get you. A revolution is a delicate thing. If the people are not carefull they will revolt right into the hands of TPTB. Just look at all these arab springs we had. Those were all a set up and the people walked right into it. Now their country is in more crap then ever before....

We need "awake" people to lead THE revolution of all revolutions. but as long as the sheeple are in the majority i cannot see this happening

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
IF there is ever a revolution [ and I don't think there will be ] it won't go down like TPTB hope.
If the American people are pushed to the point of actual fighting in the streets, rebelling against police and government, it will be chaos. It won't be a nice, neat little package war like they're hoping, where the US military, National Guard and police put down a few 10s of thousands, it will be a chain reaction of people killing each other, gangs taking over parts of cities and every one of those, fighting against authority. It will quickly sweep the nation, because many do hate the government, but they also are looking for a way to let off steam about their crappy, everyday life. If one group strikes a spark, there's going to be a big boom.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think the Miami thing was pretty over the top. If you're gonna train in the middle of a city and use any sort of munitions, you should probably give people a head's up.

I don't see much wrong here though. It's not a new thing. I think they could've let people know they may see some helos flying around without giving away any real details about what they were doing and it would've helped a lot.

But I'm pretty certain I'm in the minority with that opinion

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Of course it's an IF, I don't really see it happening either, not any time soon anyway.

But IF it were to happen,
what makes you think TPTB would be aiming for a ''neat little package war'' instead of complete chaos?
When people become completely hopeless, they'll do and accept anything for the smallest amount of comfort.

Which gives TPTB the perfect opportunity to change face and present their ''solution'' and ''save'' us from this hypothetical chaos.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Some of it is that they want 'realistic' reactions from the local LEOs, city officials and citizens during the drill.

In general, the gig is to inform the top level or two of guys in city management and law enforcement, then pop the drill on them in sort-of real time. The guys usually know something is going to happen, but not exactly what, where or when. So you have an opportunity to practice managing supply logistics and force integration for the B and C teams, and the A team and 160th get practice at flying in the dark between buildings with Killer Eggs, trying for accurate fire on simulated targets while getting bumped around like mad.

But the real thing is that 160th likes flying around the city between buildings real fast in the dark with the lights off.

edit on 17-12-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

And dogs being with cats and all sorts of mayhem.

Sorry,couldn't resist. I would certainly hope,that if it came down to that,that the people would NOT play into their hands. That they would fight the good fight until the end and decide on what type of government and who would run it for themselves. But alas,Americans as a whole are pretty stupid. We don't even truly know our own history.Just that crap they put in the books in school.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

"black helicopters with their lights turned off buzzing downtown"

this is reckless at the least, potentially disastrous at worst. so why exactly do they need this 'practice'? they must be expecting conflict in their streets.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Well, it's NORTHCOM. Or, to be more specific, the SOCNORTH part of NORTHCOM. It's only a year old next month, and it's a joint forces sort of thing so you have SEALs and SF and MARSOC and Rangers and dogs and cats mating in the streets sorts of problems so it tends to need some testing and shaking down. Your main dude is:

this guy, RADM Kerry Metz, who is actually pretty rad and is one of those few people with SOC experience in the field AND a flag position.

The overall mission is to address issues with terrorist/foreign combatant incursions into the US.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It seems like evey few years these things pop again like they are something new. They have been going on since at least the second world war. They will always go on. Sort of the entire idea of training.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
It seems like evey few years these things pop again like they are something new. They have been going on since at least the second world war. They will always go on. Sort of the entire idea of training.

Military training is not new. But military training in busy U.S. urban cities? It used to be that military training was conducted in military designated areas, not in the middle of busy American cities without even notifying Americans in those areas instead of allowing them to be scared by the "drills".

These seem to be more and more drills to scare people into submission. This is a show of force to scare people. This sort of military training was normally used close to territorial waters of "enemies of the U.S." as a "show of force".

edit on 17-12-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
It used to be that military training was conducted in military designated areas, not in the middle of busy American cities without even notifying Americans in those areas instead of allowing them to be scared by the "drills".

The MOUT areas available to the military ARE used all the time, but they don't have a Tampa or NYC or a San Francisco to practice in out at NTC, sad to say.

And part of the practice is getting in sync with the local government and LEOs in real time. You can't practice that at S-G Village.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

And part of the practice is getting in sync with the local government and LEOs in real time. You can't practice that at S-G Village.

But first of all, contrary to what MrSpad says, this is not a type of training that has existed for a long time, it is relatively new.

Then there is the fact that if you are "getting in sync with local governments and LEO's" then this training is not for oversea purposes, but for operations within the U.S.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

But first of all, contrary to what MrSpad says, this is not a type of training that has existed for a long time, it is relatively new.

Then there is the fact that if you are "getting in sync with local governments and LEO's" then this training is not for oversea purposes, but for operations within the U.S.

Correct, as I stated above, NORTHCOM's mission is (partly) to deter foreign activities on US soil.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Correct, as I stated above, NORTHCOM's mission is (partly) to deter foreign activities on US soil.

Ok, so you know they are lying since the military keeps claiming these military exercises in U.S. soil is to train our troops for foreign wars.

Of course, you should also know that the "Posse Commitatus Act" limits the power of the federal government in using federal military personnel, and we are not talking about the National Guard here. When it comes to this type of training and the uses they seem to have for the military in U.S. soil.

edit on 18-12-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Ok, so you know they are lying since the military keeps claiming these military exercises in U.S. soil is to train our troops for foreign wars.

It depends. There are two sorts. One is what is called MOUT training, and that's for foreign wars, generally. The problem is that wars will be waged in cities instead of cow pastures from here on out. The various branches have MOUT trainers that they share, but once you've worked one, you generally know the 'right answer' for any surprise. Not enough variety.

What is going on in this news article is SOCNORTH. But it wouldn't be bad urban warfare training either.

Of course, you should also know that the "Posse Commitatus Act" limits the power of the federal government in using federal military personnel, and we are not talking about the National Guard here. When it comes to this type of training and the uses they seem to have for the military in U.S. soil.

PC doesn't say you can't use troops against an incursion by a foreign power.

join