It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creed Singer says he is CIA agent, tasked to kill Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It came out recently that Scott Stapp, the frontman for the rock band Creed, was bankrupt. Now, it seems he may just be a little bit crazy as well.

The rocker’s estranged wife and her sister called police when Stapp fled home on a bike after he claimed he was a CIA agent tasked with assassinating the president. Last month, Florida police placed a him in 72-hour psych hold when they found him ‘wasted’ on the side of the road, but officers who responded to the family’s panicked 911 call said he wasn’t mentally unstable enough to warrant a second commitment.

Interesting to see what happens here. This is a very serious crime is it not? I hope he gets the help he so desperately needs.
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
According to the article he has been on a several week long drug binge. I know firsthand how drugs can affect a persons mind. I wont go as far as to call drug addiction a disease, but I do know this man needs help, even if it is against his will.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Interesting to see what happens here. This is a very serious crime is it not?

I agree. Fronting Creed IS a serious crime. Oh wait you were talking about him being crazy. Yeah I guess that is a crime too.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A little bit crazy?

I watched the interview, when he was talking about be watched by some government agency a while back. That poor fellow need some serious help, and I cannot believe nobody in his life is trying to get that for him.
Maybe they are? If so, they need to keep him away from the media.

link   
He should at least be put into a detox center and get some psyc help, hard drugs can make one pretty delusional.

Oh and yes addiction is a disease.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Interesting to see what happens here. This is a very serious crime is it not?

I agree. Fronting Creed IS a serious crime. Oh wait you were talking about him being crazy. Yeah I guess that is a crime too.

This made my day, thank you

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I chuckled a little. To be honest, until all this started hitting the news, I had completely forgotten about Creed ever existing. I guess he could be an example on why people should be careful when it comes to drugs.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
He should at least be put into a detox center and get some psyc help, hard drugs can make one pretty delusional.

Oh and yes addiction is a disease.

Maybe a disease of the mind. I got over my serious past drug addictions by will power and my mind. Im not sure of any disease that can be cured like that, nor do I think you can catch it from someone else. I know a lot of people like to use the excuse that addiction is a disease, because it is an easy way of facing the fact that they are doing this to themselves. Again, I have been through it, and am not trying to downplay the seriousness of drug addiction in any way.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
A little bit crazy?

I watched the interview, when he was talking about be watched by some government agency a while back. That poor fellow need some serious help, and I cannot believe nobody in his life is trying to get that for him.
Maybe they are? If so, they need to keep him away from the media.

Hmmm. he discussed things that are talked about on ATS...I wonder if he is a member? As far as his family, the article has a very heartfelt tweet by his son stating that he refuses to get help.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Being watched by the government? Secret agenda to off the president? Delusional? Sounds like he frequented ATS.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
He should've been arrested years ago for his bad music.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I want to know where to get my hands on those 4-600 of CIA documents, lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Mixing Christianity with a rock and roll lifestyle would drive anyone crazy.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
he put out a statement on this .....according to him he did an audit of his money and found that certain people were stealing from him....i think he has put some other videos as as well

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

That poor fellow need some serious help, and I cannot believe nobody in his life is trying to get that for him.

He sure does...

Creed lead singer Scott Stapp, believes that ISIS is out to harm his child.

universalfreepress.com...

I am sure they have tried, but he has to want the help if it's to work.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thingol

That's really sad to see. Will be interesting if there is in fact an agenda to break the man, though as Soobaz said, I had completely forgotten about anyone associated with Creed for pretty much a decade. But hey, conspiracies. It would be just this kind of scenario too; man is at the end of his rope, history of drug usage, no one is gonna believe him if he was in fact being hunted.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

No matter how crazy this fellow is I hope the secret service puts a scare into him. Impersonating a cia agent is bad enough, but threatening a major public official using them as an excuse is beyond a pat on the head and a good night, sleep tight. Has been or medium-successful entertainers still have the gleam of fame in their eye (i.e. a in-the-shadow-of-his-better-actor-brother JW Booth). This is funny, but no laughing matter.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
He said his wife stole his money and is framing him. The police believed him sane on the interview and released him.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I know a lot of people like to use the excuse that addiction is a disease, because it is an easy way of facing the fact that they are doing this to themselves.

Well I think we can see it that way in the sense that you can inherit the trait. My Father and his Father and my Brother and every male in their line were alcoholics until my son.

I am unable it seems to be addicted to anything even coffee, I just don't have the responses that others do to any of the substances I have tried(well I have really tried many as the desire is also not there) My husband like you just stopped one day before I met him I guess he was addicted to some bad drugs and cigarettes, he stopped them all cold turkey and succeeded mainly by leaving to a far away state where none of the old friends could get in the way of that process.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
He should've been arrested years ago for his bad music.

Hey, somebody had to be the inspiration for Nickelback.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join