It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creed Singer says he is CIA agent, tasked to kill Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
He obviously has mental health issues. I hope he gets the help that he needs. Sad scary story. Mental illness can happen to any of us.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
He obviously has mental health issues. I hope he gets the help that he needs. Sad scary story. Mental illness can happen to any of us.

youre right . it can.
and this wont be popular but since it is happening to the creed front man, i am enjoying this quite a lot.

remember this?
drunk as hell jesus boy

edit on 12-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Released ~10 minutes ago via Facebook:

What's up everyone, Scott Stapp here. In light of the recent vicious attacks on my character as well as the vicious lies that are being spread about me, I'm left with no option but to address this circus. In no way, shape or form are any of these accusations true. I am 100% sober and 100% mentally sane and stable. Supporting documents validating this will be given to Judge Colin and serviced to the media next week. These documents are being issued by the Hazleton-Betty Ford Center. When these accusations were initially levied against me, I immediately sought refuge within the sober community in Palm Desert, CA, as well as met with senior heads of department at the Hazleton-Betty Ford Center. I did not check in, as I have not been using drugs or alcohol nor have been suffering from any mental health issues. I came to the center for the most credible acknowledgement and support in the world to validate that I was sober and mentally stable. After two weeks of meetings with appropriate departments, voluntarily submitting to a clinical diagnostic evaluation, and blood and urine tests, Hazelton-Betty Ford Center is preparing official documents validating what I have been saying all along. I am not, nor have been on drugs or drinking and am not suffering from any mental health issues. Again, everything that is being reported about me is not true. This vicious attack was levied against me after I discovered multiple counts of financial fraud and embezzlement. It is sad the lengths some will go to in an effort to keep themselves from being exposed for the serious financial crimes they have committed. As you might assume, I am very hurt by what has gone on. Again, official reports will be provided next week hopefully ending the circus so the real issues at hand can be addressed. Love you all and thank you to all those who have supported me during this smear campaign. P. S. I have nothing but sincere respect, love and admiration for President Obama. The recent report claiming I am delusional, and claiming I'm a CIA agent with evil intent towards our beloved President is a joke. I'm shocked the press even covered such a ridicules story. My history supporting our troops and this great country of ours should speak for itself.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

thats a bummer
i was hoping for confirmation he is a drunk loon

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

He sounds perfectly sane until his postscript.

P. S. I have nothing but sincere respect, love and admiration for President Obama. The recent report claiming I am delusional, and claiming I'm a CIA agent with evil intent towards our beloved President is a joke. I'm shocked the press even covered such a ridicules story. My history supporting our troops and this great country of ours should speak for itself.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
He should at least be put into a detox center and get some psyc help, hard drugs can make one pretty delusional.

Oh and yes addiction is a disease.

Im going to parody his song a bi there so dont torch me.

With veins wide open! i need another shot. i need more booze! i need more everything! with veins wide open...wide open.

Ahh i remmeber creed. MAde me feel as if i was CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNNNNN!!

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Anybody who has had a mentally ill relative knows how difficult it is to get help for someone who refuses it.

We are trading our mental health facilities for jails, homeless shelters, and coffins.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Wow. I always hated creed and Scott stapp
I could see the douche just oozing out of his pores.
Now after watching that video I think Scott very well may be the biggest doucher that ever existed

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Creed, always thought they sucked pretty damn hard.

This is just sad, drugs got a hold of him, I feel no sympathy for him to be honest, only his son.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Woah woah woah. Easy there.

I actually like Creed's music but the issue I have with your statement is comparing them to nickelback. What a horrible band. No one deserves to be compared to that utter garbage. If ISIS started a band, I'd listen to them before nickleback.
edit on 13-12-2014 by higherconscience because: Fix reply quote

edit on 13-12-2014 by higherconscience because: Grammatical error.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: higherconscience

dude creed and nickleback both suck hairy balzinis.
i was really hoping scott stapp would continue to unravel.
im sure it will happen again and i will be waiting

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Medically it's considered a disease. Technically, it can be "cured" by abstaining from that type of behavior. Not a "look down my nose at drug addicts" type person, as I've been there. The hardest of the drugs, in the worst possible way to do it, and I beat it. You can't just "abstain" from cancer, HIV, AIDS, or any of the truly horrific diseases the way you can with a drug addiction.

This is the way I had to look at it to get my life turned around, and it worked. This guy is either
1. Really burnt out and verging on paranoid schizophrenia (if he's not there already)
2. Still really high.
3. Full blown crazy and already too far gone.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
maybe he should get a hold of chuck barris, and they can compare notes.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I've been on drug binges before and never confused myself for a CIA agent.

It wasn't the drugs, this is straight-up mental illness.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Have you ever tried to listen to the lyrics?

How was it not obvious that the guy was a loon many years ago?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
potentially way more to this story than meets the public eye..

understand rehab and treatment for bipolar episodes arent pretty but whats to rule out mk ultra or the like? so many ppl are vulnerable, celebs or not, heavily calcified pineals and all!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

interesting stuff. never her of 'hollywood star wackers' and the epidemic of celebrities/politicians being brainwashed/replaced!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join