It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please make it stop.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frank12345

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
... one click of a mouse and its gone ...

That "click of a mouse" could initiate download of malware ...

" ... A clickjack takes the form of embedded code or a script that can execute without the user's knowledge, such as clicking on a button that appears to perform another function ..."
en.wikipedia.org...

[ e.g. clicking on the "X" of a pop-up window can be rigged to download malware ].

Before clicking on the "X" you could check with google's safebrowsing service that the site does not have form for that sort of thing ... google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=abovetopsecret.com[/q uote]

Trippy,

However if you have decent anti spy ware and anti virus you should be safe I would assume, I hate assuming but so far haven't had many major PC issues.

and couldn't care less at any peeping toms internet wise I mean.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

... and couldn't care less at any peeping toms internet wise I mean.

So you don't mind anyone "peeping" when you enter your bank-card details ? ,
[ Malware can include keyloggers ... wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystroke_logging ].

Even internet-tracking type "peeping" , [which is happening as you read this], can cause problems, see ... donttrack.us/
edit on DecemberTue, 09 Dec 2014 10:42:28 -0600am12k12345 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frank12345

... and couldn't care less at any peeping toms internet wise I mean.

So you don't mind anyone "peeping" when you enter your bank-card details ? ,
[ Malware can include keyloggers ... wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystroke_logging ].

Even internet-tracking type "peeping" , [which is happening as you read this], can cause you problems, see ... donttrack.us/

When or if it happens it might be a bit of a pain but as I said I have had no issues so far and if I did there are ways around it.

I do do a bit of internet banking but with no issues so far however at least the banks have the right mind to help out a customer that has been fraudulently affected.

Now for the peeping toms this isn't an invite to play games with this paranoid mind but do as you please as all humans do in one way or another.

Man I try stop posting on ATS as I am starting to show how naked I am in reality a little too much but its hard to break some addictions.

Oh and I am one poor bastard with many debts, so if any you hackers or what not want to play games clear out some my debts

Life is a joke, a story, a ride, its simply an experience for me so all the pleasure (very little I have to say) and all the pain (quite a bit like most of us) is just part of that ride to me at least.

I would rather be an open book even to those that need hide to read its contents, some experiences happen to us that make us or me care less what happens to us/me in the next moment, pray and hope what happens gives us a little pleasure but accept that its very unlikely and the pain will just make stronger on a number of levels if we don't take that pain too much to heart and let it effect our path in life.

Again I am rambling with my stupid philosophical views on life in a thread about an pop up add, man I am loosing it.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I do do a bit of internet banking but with no issues so far however at least the banks have the right mind to help out a customer that has been fraudulently affected.

Now for the peeping toms this isn't an invite to play games with this paranoid mind but do as you please as all humans do in one way or another.

Man I try stop posting on ATS as I am starting to show how naked I am in reality a little too much but its hard to break some addictions.

All paranoids should have a live CD/USB , it's like having a virginal operating system, (i.e. has never been touched by the internet), every-time it is booted up. It doesn't stop tracking , but it isn't infected with malware like keyloggers. If the live-CD is the read-only type it cannot be infected as it is physically impossible to re-write information on that type of CD.

pcworld.com/article/219481/why_you_need_to_have_a_linux_livecd.htm l
edit on DecemberTue, 09 Dec 2014 11:14:06 -0600am12k12345 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Frank12345

All paranoids should have a live CD/USB , it's like having a virginal operating system, (i.e.has never touched the internet

I have another kind of virginal operating system.

But a sick mind stuck in its own cycles of insanity.

Thanks for the info by the way, it may or may not come in handy to me or another reader

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

How do you expect the site to know if you are a member or not before you log in?

It's fairly simple. There is a Login button for members, I am a member. Why else would people click the login button, other than by mistake.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
We deny ignorance here...

Thread CLOSED.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join