It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another cop killing in Hollywood this time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The Cops says he had a knife so shoot him because ten men with guns were all in fear of their lives

But Jordan White, who witnessed the incident and even shot a short video following the shooting, said on Twitter that the man was not armed. Police shot him at least ten times, White added on Facebook.

In another case that was reported by Russia Today a man with medicine was shoot because the police "Thought" they were drugs and i will post a link if i find one.

I cannot find more information just yet so its a fresh one or I mixed it up with a old case

One woman said a man ran into a McDonald's shouting that police shot his friend, who sometimes "liked to wave a knife to scare tourists," NBC Los Angeles reports.

That sounds like 3rd hand news to me, a friend of a freind said ........ I bet he did

I tell you people the cops are making it up as they go along and the judges are letting them get away with it.

edit on 7-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think TPTB are pushing a rebellion against the police. I know police brutality happens but when the media seems to ram it to the public there might just be an agenda in the works.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Back in the day cops had to plant guns on people, because shooting someone with a knife wouldnt be considered a tangible threat,

Now they just have to plant a knife, making it much easier for them. Why spend millions on tazers for everyone if they dont use them when their supposed to...... Instead they use those to take people down because their too lazy to do it themselves.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Well to be honest with you I see the exact opposite. Yeah these stories can be found online if you look but they should be national news and they aren't. In fact most you will never hear about or they barely get mention on the news.

If there is an agenda it is to keep these stories low key where they feed the public a bone once in a while.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

In the mid eighties I nearly got shot because I had prescription medication, in the pharmacy bag, laying on the cars console during a routine traffic stop ( one that resulted in no tickets being issued ) - but I clearly recall that, as I was speaking to the officer at my drivers side window - a second officer suddenly screamed "We've got drugs" and shattered my passenger window out. At that point they both pulled their guns and went through the whole "hands out of the window where we can see them. Now step out slowly. Assume the position" thing.

I nearly got shot, lost a window ( that the city refused to pay for ) and went through an emotional ordeal... All over heart medication.

Remember... there is a war on drugs and wars have casualties. That statement is not conding their behavior - it is sarcastically demonizing it.

edit on 12/7/14 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Its time for laws to be passed to make it mandatory that all police wear body cameras. And that people not be harrassed by them when they use their phones or video cameras to film them if done responsibly.

Before things erupt nationwide, something must be done ASAP, and I think body cams on all police officers be mandatory to show what really happens so that there are NO QUESTIONS over shootings.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Part of the agenda is to keep it low key. However, another part is covering stories like this in increasing frequency. People turn on the police and the media for "being complicit in keeping it on the down low". Anarchy ensues, allowing the introduction of a greater form of control.

In America chaos and peace are divided by a thin blue line. I disagree with the police many times, I won't deny that. But imagine society without some form of law? The brutality has to stop, the corruption, favoritism, "above the law" attitude. But imagine places like Hollywood, LA, rich suburbs in a situation where the public are fighting one another, fighting the police and looting.

God help this planet.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Well to be honest with you I see the exact opposite. Yeah these stories can be found online if you look but they should be national news and they aren't. In fact most you will never hear about or they barely get mention on the news.

Thats why i watch Russia Today and sure they have an agender when its closer to home but most of what they report is true and what i like is they take the camera to the streets so that you can see for yourself.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyTreason

There were cameras rolling in NYC and that didn't stop brutality. While they didn't shoot, they did choke a man to death without any regard to who saw or taped it.

There is a culture brewing in the police departments across the country, and has been for about twenty years... most are combat veterans who were never trained to police or keep the peace. They were trained to kill without emotion.

They do their tours of duty and we hand them guns and badges and expect them to somehow behave differently than they did in war zones?

THAT is the problem.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Actually almost quite the opposite..

As we have seen a rise in the hiring of young, non-military, college grads and a reduction in military vets; we are seeing a rise in such incidents.

There are FAR fewer military vets in the departments I have worked with than ever before.. Not sure of the national average or even if such studies exist

The working theory is we are losing the discipline the vets bring to the force..

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

"most are combat veterans who were never trained to police or keep the peace. They were trained to kill without emotion.

They do their tours of duty and we hand them guns and badges and expect them to somehow behave differently than they did in war zones?

THAT is the problem.

That is a VERY GOOD POINT you make.

Soldiers ARE encouraged to kill WITHOUT emotion overseas as you mentioned and such types of individuals are not the right match to be working as police officers who are supposed to "serve and protect" the public. So that is a very good point you make.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I nearly got shot, lost a window ( that the city refused to pay for ) and went through an emotional ordeal... All over heart medication.

You are doing well, them drugs must be working if its kept you going that long.

Ramafil (or how ever you spell it) ?

They should had at least paid for the damage and no, in person I've not seen anything like you have but i have seen a bunch of young cops that all looked like they had been taking steroids due to size of their mussels all jumping into a van ready to go down town and "Party" as they called it.

Have they put all the cops in the USA on a pay freeze or something and they are looking for a bit more danger so they can all get paid danger money or something.

a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

But imagine society without some form of law?

Even tribes that live in the middle of a forest have laws (odd one as maybe) but they get by just fine without police and we seemed to manage about 150 years ago.

The police need to get back to working for the comunity and to stop being tax collection officers for the state and must never be above the law like they are now else the whole country is going to blow

edit on 7-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

They may be but it doesn't mean soldiers are constantly looking for blood to shed. Also seems like vets would know how to put someone down temporarily without actually killing them. A cop, who just got out of training, no real fighting experience, maybe lacking some confidence ends up in a situation where the badge doesn't exude enough fear to make em run and sometimes they can't control themselves.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It was Quinidine and Inderal. Thankfully when I was 28 a procedure was invented to cure the particular issue I had ( Wolfe-Parkinson-White Syndrome ).

The irony of that traffic stop was that, when I did have heart issues, sudden shocks or severe emotional distress could cause me to go into potentially fatal arrhythmia. It was pure luck that I didn't at that time because I am 100% certain that these two particular officers would have not taken me seriously about my heart and might have let me die on the spot.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis

Actually almost quite the opposite..

As we have seen a rise in the hiring of young, non-military, college grads and a reduction in military vets; we are seeing a rise in such incidents.

There are FAR fewer military vets in the departments I have worked with than ever before.. Not sure of the national average or even if such studies exist

The working theory is we are losing the discipline the vets bring to the force..

Yep. The senior officers haven't "been around the block." The wartime vets are starting to filter back in, but they're far from the majority in my neck of the woods. Mostly peacetime vets with a chip on their shoulder.

Guess who gets the least amount of complaints? Hint: probably not who most of you think!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What kind of nonsense was that?

I mean, talk about excessive.

Are they that scared of the public? The whole thing was completely ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Believe me I think they're scared of the people. They realize once the bullets, tear gas run out them along with their families will be held to an equal standard of the law.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

Im going to have to agree with you semper especially after having been in the military.

Actually i would have a lot more confidence in our police forces if most of them were ex military. I know a lot of military people and most of them are actually halfway decent people. They are better trained and have more experience in far more dangerous environments.

They also strictly follow the rules.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Exactly, more discipline. More experience. They've been through more. And they know how to truly use their weapons in case something happens. So they don't have to fire out of panic, fear or "look at me ma I got a gun!".

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Source

In another case that was reported by Russia Today a man with medicine was shoot because the police "Thought" they were drugs and i will post a link if i find one.

I think you mixed this one up with another one. I didn't see anything about a vehicle or drugs. That or I mixed up what you were saying.

edit on 0720141220141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join